((Sorry if I'm breaking any rules but I think the Writer's Desk rules said something about 6 months being acceptable and this looks fun soooooo))

Riley Pembleton: 25-year-old time traveller from Brighton, 1997. Planning on using him for an upcoming RP, however I have written many unreleased one-shots involving him. Pushy, possessive and kind of a bad person, Riley's a bit of a spoiled brat who tends to go through multiple mood swings in one day. He's aware of this and doesn't like himself for it. Has wings that change with his emotions. Likes wine.
Tim Cotton: 25-year-old time traveller from Brighton, 1999. Planning on using him for an upcoming RP, however I have written many unreleased one-shots involving him. The problem with Tim is he's a bit shy and he doesn't know how to say no to someone, unless you're really good friends with him. Hates MTV, and if you do too, he is your instant friend. Can summon a dog and change its appearance. Also likes wine.

.:*:.

Riley: (walking) So where did you say the nearest McDonald's was again?
Tim: I didn't. I said I was tired and I need to sit down. Can we sit down?
Riley: …Well, it's essentially the same thing, ain't it? Please can we go to McDonald's? I'm starving.
Tim: Yes, yes, we can go to McDonald's. Just let me sit down first. (sits down) Aah.
Riley: Right. Okay. We're not here for long, are we?
Tim: Please shut up.