Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Congrats, Noble has evolved into Exeggutor!

Bet it feels nice to shed off the silly Kidz Bop stuff. xD
    Hahaha you have no idea.

Also I love that we have two Espeons in play right now. Can we have them face off? May the best psychic cat win? XD

Speaking of eeveelutions, I'd like to use my reinforcements to add Sylveon to my Eevee backup line. And I'd like to use my Cheaty Cookie too ahead of my next battle. Have a feeling I'll probably need it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hahaha you have no idea.

Also I love that we have two Espeons in play right now. Can we have them face off? May the best psychic cat win? XD

Speaking of eeveelutions, I'd like to use my reinforcements to add Sylveon to my Eevee backup line. And I'd like to use my Cheaty Cookie too ahead of my next battle. Have a feeling I'll probably need it.
    Yeah... I fear your Wheel for things like that... xD As for those two Espeons, well, we'll see what good ol' RNG would like to do.

And sure thing, I'll get that transaction processed right away! :D

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

If Gordon Ramsey was the chef of mayhem, well, he’d love what we cook up!

MASTER RNG, flying in on a magic broomstick, pulls in...

SCYTHERWOLF as Espeon and NOBLEJANOBII as Exeggutor to the battlefield!
    @Scytherwolf @Noblejanobii

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWER: Frenzy – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns.
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWER: Compensator – Start the game with 10 Stages to allocate to your Lineups instead of only 7.
    ACTIVE BUFFS: Cheaty Cookie

The LAZY COIN OF MUSICAL CHAIRS AND MADCAP JESTER HATS has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII kicks things off with Stuff Cheeks! She fills her mouth with cotton balls!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Flying Press! She catapults several journalists into the air!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Kinesis! But then she realizes she’s not in the Matrix.

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Smelling Salts! But she realizes there’s no aroma coming from her salt shaker!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Leafage! But the ammunition she needs won’t come down until autumn!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Darkness! It’s a SUPER EFFECTIVE OHKO on NOBLEJANOBII! (3/3)

Dang… and there’s not a whole lot of Dark type moves Espeon can learn!

Scytherwolf, as queen of the barbecue, you can…

• Devolve Noble to Exeggcute!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystal(s)!
    • Wheel yourself!
    • Or Wheel Noblejanobii!

How goes your party!?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

LMAO yeah that figures
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

LMAO yeah that figures
    Oof, yeah, it happens. And then there's me, who got FUN FLIPPED by Chakra, which I still need a hearty revenge for.

Also, since Scytherwolf didn't declare a victory decision within 24 hours, it means you're back to Exeggcute, but at least it's not with a silly Kidz Bop theme this time!

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Do the hussle!

MASTER RNG, wearing an afro wig the size of Jupiter, pulls in...

NEO EMOLGA as Purrloin and CHAKRAMASTER as Bidoof to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWER: Wheel Master – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

VS

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWER: Wheel Master – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

The DIGITAL COIN OF HAPPY NINJA HAMSTERS has declared NEO EMOLGA strikes first!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA kicks things off with Mist! But he just leaves the hot shower running on too long.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Baby-Doll Eyes! But now the doll he pulled them off of looks creepy.

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA uses Leaf Tornado! But he can’t get the same effect with just a leaf blower.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Absorb! But he realizes he’s all out of sponges!

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA uses Vacuum Wave! He waves hello to his Dyson!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Life Dew! But he only finds the kind that just makes him wet.

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Terror! But he can’t find that one in the horror movie section.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Spotlight! But he forgot to change the batteries.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA uses Thunder Punch! But he thinks that would get his fist zapped really hard.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Wonder Room! But he just stares at the walls daydreaming!

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA uses Wicked Blow! But the air he puffs out doesn’t seem to be evil.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Growth! But he checks his height chart and sees it hasn’t changed!

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA uses Spore! But he wants nothing to do with Electronic Arts games.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Floaty Fall! But he thinks the Mary Poppins umbrella thing looks risky.

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA uses Façade! It results in the 1st strike against CHAKRAMASTER! (1/3)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Night Slash! But waving his scissors around at the midnight hours doesn’t seem to do anything!

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA uses Rock Polish! Now his pet rocks look all shiny!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Fleur Cannon! But he ends up just blowing up a lot of flowers doing that.

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA uses Power Gem! But it turns out he got scammed with one made of glass.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Super Fang! It results in the 1st strike against NEO EMOLGA! (1/3)

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Lock-On! Now no one’s going to steal anything out of his locker!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Weather Ball! He tries to ask his Magic 8-Ball if it will rain tomorrow!

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA uses Dragon Claw! But he feels Smaug might get angry if he amputates his hand.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sparkling Aria! But he can’t find that brand of water in the grocery store!

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA uses Drill Peck! But his Craftsman drill doesn’t have that kind of drill bit!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Attack Order! But he gets banned for making threats at the drive-thru!

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA uses Camouflage! But he can’t find where he last put it!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Hydrosnipe! But he can’t find that kind of Super Soaker at the toy store!

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA uses Façade! It results in the 2nd strike against CHAKRAMASTER! (2/3)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Cut! It results in the 2nd strike against NEO EMOLGA! (2/3)

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA uses Leafage! He straps on a silly hula skirt!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Psycho Cut! He gets payback on his attacker while he’s taking a shower!

TURN 17
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Darkness! It results in the 3rd and final strike against CHAKRAMASTER! (3/3)

Holy cow, that was close…!!!

Well, I could devolve you, but… nah, it’s more adorable to watch you cruise around as BIDOOF for some more, so I’ll keep you like that. BECAUSE YOU FUN FLIPPED THAT ON ME, YOU NAUGHTY CHU! So yeah, you enjoy that.

I had a tough time deciding between evolving and Wheeling myself, but after flipping a coin to decide, I’m going with evolve. Liepard’s a pretty nifty Pokémon, so that’s how it’ll go. :3

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oof, yeah, it happens. And then there's me, who got FUN FLIPPED by Chakra, which I still need a hearty revenge for.

Also, since Scytherwolf didn't declare a victory decision within 24 hours, it means you're back to Exeggcute, but at least it's not with a silly Kidz Bop theme this time!
    Hey you know what we take those! XD

No Kidz Bop theme is a victory in my book ahaha
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Hey you know what we take those! XD

No Kidz Bop theme is a victory in my book ahaha
    No kidding, that's definitely one theme I don't want to get slapped with if you send me tumbling through your Wheel. xD

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Who knew it was an insanity fiesta!

MASTER RNG, having a bean bag race with himself, pulls in...

ARNISD as Espeon and VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Onix to the battlefield!
    @Chakramaster

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWER: Yes, I lift, Bro – It takes an additional regular-damage strike to defeat you. Super-effective strikes against you now only count as three regular-damage strikes.

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWER: SUPERPOWER: Babymaker – Every time you choose to devolve an opponent, there is a 50% chance they'll be devolved twice (up to them getting egged).

The SASSY COIN OF PASTA AND NUCLEAR PEACHES has declared ARNISD strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARNISD kicks things off with Crafty Shield! He makes a colorful one out of construction paper and magic markers!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Fiery Dance! But the conga line rejects his offer to douse them in gasoline.

TURN 2
    ARNISD uses Life Dew! He sprinkles water all over his cinnamon Life cereal!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sleep Talk! It results in the 1st strike against ARNISD! (1/4)

TURN 3
    ARNISD uses Dizzy Punch! He adds Everclear to the party fruit drinks!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses False Swipe! But he gets thrown out of the store for pretending to pay with his credit card!

TURN 4
    ARNISD uses Shell Side Arm! He carries a conch in his pistol holster!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Eruption! He dumps a bunch of Mentos into a bucket of diet cola!

TURN 5
    ARNISD uses Sky Uppercut! But his fist hits nothing but air!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Cross Chop! But he needs it to repel vampires!

TURN 6
    ARNISD uses Double Iron Bash! He throws two parties in the weight room!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Aura Sphere! But it turns out just to be a plasma ball.

TURN 7
    ARNISD uses Crafty Shield! He makes a second shield of paper!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Night Daze! He drinks a lot of vodka at midnight!

TURN 8
    ARNISD uses Waterfall! He overflows the bathroom sink!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Shell Side Arm! And he also finds a conch in his pistol holster!

TURN 9
    ARNISD uses Hyper Fang! He gives Dracula some Monster energy drinks!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Plasma Fists! But the blood center doesn’t want to put that all over his hands.

TURN 10
    ARNISD uses Detect! It’s a SUPER EFFECTIVE ONKO on VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (3/3)

Hot stuff, mon ami!

As the party king, you can…

• Devolve and egg Voltaire Magneton!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystal(s)!
    • Wheel Voltaire Magneton (and get back at him for doing it to you!)
    • Or Wheel yourself!

How goes your party hearty!?

Senior Administrator

I have a funny feeling Voltaire is going to get egged with arnisd as a no-show, but in the meantime…

It’s FRIDAY, so that means monies for everyone! That’s 2 Coins for everyone, and some of you folks are pretty dang close to getting your Coin Coveter tokens, so hang on for next week and you’ll get ‘em!

Once you get them, though, spend yourself silly, because there’s nothing else after that.