Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    This unhơ̺̥̬̖̗̬̪͈͕͚̟̱̜͙̖͘ly abomination is known҉̳̦̗̲̲̻̻̘̱̫̣͎̯̟͍͞ as Season 7! All gaze upơ̺̥̬̖̗̬̪͈͕͚̟̱̜͙̖͘n it and de̤͕͖̞͔͉̖̮ͅͅspair!

S͈͔͍̪̜̣̹͙͓̯̠̟̺̦̼È̢͖̤̣͕͉̥̘͈͓͔̱͈͓͡Ą̴̜̻̺̻͖̣͞S͏̨͢O͙̲ ̤̯̹̪N̖̖̙̱͓̖̞̥̬̻̪̯ 7̷̕͏

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS CINCCINO
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: WISHIER PIECE DUELING: NOBLEJANOBII and SLICKSLACK (SEASON 7)
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS EEVEE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUELING: ARNISD (SEASON 7)

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS SHINX
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: WISHIER PIECE DUELING: NEO EMOLGA (SEASON 7)

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS AMPHAROS
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS TYMPOLE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD WISHIER PIECE DUELING: NEO EMOLGA (SEASON 7)

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS SWAMPERT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

#7 ARNISD: AS CHIKORITA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BABYMAKER DUELING: CHAKRAMASTER (SEASON 7)

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS STEELIX
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

Last edited by AgloMe Oen; 11-05-2021 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Adding more evil.

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Let’s see if Neo’s plan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ to pre̼̗̯y upon the weak b̾͌́ͣͮ̑̾a̹͔̥ͫ̿̏c͙̜̬̰̃ͧ͊̿kf̺͕̘̤̖͙̤̌̊͌͋̌̆͌ir̠̣̰͊̃̎͐̓ ̩͎è̏̓͒̌͋s͎͇ in his o̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗verly cheeky fluffy face!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, m̻͎a̎̏ͮk̬̥͋̿ing sc̜ͭu͕l͋p͔̹͔ț̬͎͗̽̚ur̒e̺͓̰ͥ̔͂s̜̺̯̑͊̀ ͕wiͦth ̬͇̏͛i͍̳̩ͨ̉ͨn͙͖̱t̥͚͉ͦ̐ͣe̙̳̐ͮ̆ͅř̥na͓̼͈͒̈́ͤl̫̐ ̝̣ͮ͗org͎̹ͤ͐a̻ns͇̟̘ͤͩ̀, drags in̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ the bodies of…

NEO EMOLGA as Cinccino, NOBLEJANOBII as Shinx, an̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦d SLICKSLACK as Tympole to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE for a MACABRE WISHIER PIECE ONSLAUGHT BLOODBATH!
    @Neo Emolga @Noblejanobii @SlickSlack

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Eve̼̗̯ry time you make an̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very e̼̗̯ffective/no̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: DYNAMAXED: 3x HP (10/10), DOUBLE DAMAGE

VS

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add thre̼̗̯e more stages of Pokémon̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] - After a losing streak of 2, yo̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗u get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Eve̼̗̯ry time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ce of stopping yourself!

&

SLICKSLACK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winn̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ing and Wheel peo̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ple, including yourse̼̗̯lf, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

The DRACONIC COIN OF G̰͌R̩̐O͕̗͋͂T̈EͅS̯͂Q̝̳̖̎̑ͦU̙͙͉ͮ̈̏Eͣ̍ B͕̰ͩ̇L̤̰̯ͪͤͥO̥̤O͇Ḏ̝̦͛̋ͭ ̭̥̰ͫ̑ͪRIT͔̲̝͒ͧ̇U͔̯̖ͨ͆̔A̼̹ͨͥL̫̠͈͊͑̾S͍ has declared NOBLEJANOBII and SLICKSLACK strike first blood!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII starts the̼̗̯ slaughter with Swagger! It results in NEO EMOLGA feeling the ST͆̃̅I̱̭ͤ̈N̪̈ͤͅG͎IN̥͙͓G͙͎̈̑ A̝̻̒͗G̠͈͌͂O͈͈͚ͧ͗͋NY̔͊ ͖of̻͆ ͔PA̩̾͂ͅI̼͚̲̿̈̈́N͙̋̅ͅ!̓ͨ̄ (1/10)
    SLICKSLACK uses Attract! red]And it make̼̗̯s NEO EMOLGA c̃r͕̫͕ͤ̓͛y̏ͫ̈́ ̤͇̿͛e͉̺̣͌ͮ̔v̮̳̔ͬe͂͊n̞ͥ M̹͎O͔͉̐̃R̥̟̠ͬ̐͊E̳̮͒ͤ ̜̹ͅB͕̫͉̌̊̎L̼̉OO̬̪͑́D̝͎̎ͫ! (2/10)
    NEO EMOLGA attacks with G-Max Volcalith! But he doesn’t even̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ have his phone to Google that crap!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Fire Spin̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝! She se̼̗̯ts the merry-go-round on fire!
    SLICKSLACK uses Tar Sho̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗t! She dumps a Growlithe in a tar pit and open̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝s fire on him with his AK-47!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Freezy Frost! He stuffs a Jigglypuff in a free̼̗̯zer and forgets she ever existed!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Poison Sting! But she used all her cyanide on schoolchildren!
    SLICKSLACK uses Heavy Slam! And n̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ow she has to clean We̼̗̯edle guts off of herself!
    NEO EMOLGA uses 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt! But he just overlo̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ads the reactor at the nuclear power plan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝t!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Triple Kick! She be̼̗̯heads all three heads of a Dodrio!
    SLICKSLACK uses Fury Swipes! She goes all Freddy Krue̼̗̯ger on a Spearow!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Trick! He pisses off a lot of children on Halloween̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Captivate! Once again, NEO EMOLGA feels the Ȕ͈̹͙̽̂N̑HOLY ̮͍͉̑͛ͯS̙̽T̥̠̥ING ̾͌̇O͛̓̓F ṖͯAI̝̠͑͌N͈̗ͬͮ! (3/10)
    SLICKSLACK use̼̗̯s Hydro̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ Vortex! She sucks a Goldeen down̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ the drain!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Icicle Crash! An̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝d it impales an innocent Turtwig to death!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Grass Knot! She stran̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝gles a Psyduck in the neck with a stalk!
    SLICKSLACK uses Triple Kick! And that’s another three Dodrio heads that go flying! We’re meeting our beheading quota after all!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sunsteel Strike! Except he’s too much of a wimp to go to the sun̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses G-Max Rapid Flow! She blows up a dam and washe̼̗̯s away a village!
    SLICKSLACK uses Payback! Except Ne̼̗̯o hasn’t even hit anything yet!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Roar! But it comes out as a hilariously comical squeak!

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Extreme Evoboost! Exce̼̗̯pt that just causes her car to plow into a group of unknowin̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝g pedestrians!
    SLICKSLACK uses Ice̼̗̯ Hammer! She pummels a Scraggy to death and the murder weapon now melts away!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Switchero̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗o! He swaps out a bowling ball for a bomb!

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Gyro Ball! Except she doesn’t have a single goddamn̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ clue what that is.
    SLICKSLACK uses Chip Away! She cause̼̗̯s a bridge to collapse by tearing apart one o̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗f the support columns!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Giga Impact! It slams VICIOUSLY into SLICKSLACK, causing he̼̗̯r to CO͐Ū̜̝ͬG̥͇͓̒̊̉H̬̓ ͉̟̲͌́ͦU̠̖͉ͭ̅̈́P̤̣͉ͧͥ̚ ͐̽B̦͚̐̐̓ͅLOͭ͑͛Õ̱̻̽D̞! (2/3)

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Magn̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝itude! And that’s why half of California is now sunken in̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝to the Pacific Ocean.
    SLICKSLACK uses Soft-Boiled! She dumps a plushy Cottonee into a po̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗t of boiling water!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Aerial Ace̼̗̯! Except he sucks at being a pilot and crashes the plane.

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Parting Shot! She waves goodbye as she sn̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ipes a Simipour in the head!
    SLICKSLACK uses Misty Explosio̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗n! She overloads the fog machines at a nightclub before blowing the whole place up!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Nightmare! Except he accidentally uses it on himself and dreams of going into a woodchipper.

Slick, for crap’s sake, Neo’s a BIG FAT MONSTROUSLY OBESE CHINCHILLA that’s like hitting the BROAD SIDE OF A BARN! How could you keep missing him!?
    Here’s a fine lesson on how to hit thin̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝gs!
    AGLONE OEN strikes and S̲͈L̅̒̃A͖̞͆͛U̘̻͕̐̿ͪGͤͭHTȆ̱R̦̥͗̒Sͥ S̗̳̀̍L̊͂̚I̩̟̖C͓K̩̮̼͆͑̂S̟͒LAC̆͂K̘̗ͦ̾ ̌fo̮̞r ͭͪ1H̃ͪ͒P̜ͮ DAM̺͓AG̭̩ͩ̇Eͬ!̱̈ (3/3)

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sn̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ipe Shot! She blows up the head of a Spinarak with her Barrett M82!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Snarl! But it co̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗mes out as just a cute little squeak that humiliates him in̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ front of everyone.

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Rock Tomb! She̼̗̯ collapses a coal mine with everyone still inside!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Speed Swap! And he causes several people to̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ overdose on̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ crystal meth!

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Max Quake! And she sin̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ks the rest of California into the sea!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Flame Wheel! And he sets yet another merry-go-round on fire!

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII use̼̗̯s Snore! Th͈̖e ̹HID͔̖̓ͤEO͎̹̓̊US͓̽ NŐ̲ISE͑͒ ̯cau͖͛ses̟ NE̘̱ͥ̿Ó̗͓̩͑ͣ ̮̘E̜̙̍ͭMO͙̮LGA̮̔ ̺̝͈ͭ͆̒to ̺̰͕SC͍͚̆̏REͪA̘͉̪ͬͬ̔M̂
    W̝IͣTH́ ̤̳̇̓P̹͚ͦ̽AÏN! (4/10)

NEO EMOLGA uses Steel Roller! And that’s why this Snover is flat as a pan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝cake, officer!

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Shadow Sneak! She manages to shoplift six bottles o̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗f whiskey from the liquor store!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Pulverizing Pan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝cake! Except IHOP doesn’t sell those and they tell him to piss off.

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Freezy Frost! She locks a Sandile in an ice chest and kicks it down̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ the stairs!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bonemerang! Except he̼̗̯ misses Noble and takes a Lombre’s head clean off with it.

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Milk Drink! Except she already turned that Miltank in̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝to hamburgers.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Behemoth Blade! But he misses and sends it crashing right into̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ the stands!

TURN 19
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sizzly Slide! And here tho̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗se kids thought it was a water park and not a volcano death trap!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Ooze! It B̤U̱ͫR̝̤̔̉N͌͛̿S̩͈ ̮̗̞Ă̇Ṇ̀Ḓ͌ ͓̼͉̍̅ͩSIZ̳͒ZLË̮̼́ͥS TḪ̝ͨͧE F͍̙L͖̪͍ͧ̓ͧE͋̋S͗ͭH ̙͓͇͆ͧ̀O͂F͖̄ ̥NOBL̲̼ͭ͋EJ̹͐A̩̪NOͧ͋̈BI̾I̦̘̻! (2/3)

TURN 20
    NOBLEJANOBII uses De̼̗̯fog! But the smog over Shan̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ghai is too much for her to handle!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Vacuum Wave! He causes everyone in the wave pool to̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗ be sucked into a horrendous vortex!

TURN 21
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Leaf Blade! And add on̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝e more beheaded Bayleef to the pile!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Trick-o̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗r-Treat! But he’s an idiot and doesn’t realize October is over.

TURN 22
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Thunde̼̗̯r Wave! It causes N̈̃ͦE͖͈̙O E̠̤ͭ̆MṌL͙͖͖GͭA͍͙̻ ț̐o͌ͅ ̝̑Ć̋̏Ö̫̹̗́̓̒N̎ͩV̮̾U͛́LSE̟̬ͪͭ ̫̚W͓ͯ̋ͅIṰ̣̉̂Ḧ́ E͔ͪX̱̙̥T̑͒R̦͑EME ͇̣̉͌A̦̱͙GONYͥ̏!̜̱ͩ̍ (5/10)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Knock Off! And now N͂̂̊O͙ͨBL̯̙̅̚Ēͪ͑JA͖͔ͭ̒N̙̯̗ͤ̊͑O̻B̗̏II’̱̑S̠͚̑͂ ͚̰ͤ͊B̂ͯ̅Ê͎H̻̄Ḛ̑A̼̯͖DE̠D ͮ̑́N̟O͊ͮGG͉̖̩̋̃ͧİ̬N J̩̰̠͌̂̾O̩̔I͎ͣNS͖̯̾̈ ͉̳THĔ̙̼̾ P͖̟͋̽̎ͅI̮͙L̞̣E̞̞͕͐̎ͤ! (4/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (60/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Wow, we̼̗̯ll done, Neo̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗, yͧo̳͍ͫ͒uͫ̈́’ͤrḛ͙̖̐̋͛ ͅa͎̰͉ͦ̃̿ ̞͇ś̅adͭ͂i͛̎s͚̥̟͛ͪͫtiͪͩc̭̟ͤͤ ̩̦̠̉͋͛mon̽s͈̤̾ͪt̼͓̪̿̾͒ě͖r! You sure are good at making enemie̼̗̯s! Hope they do this to you too someday!

Anyway, ugh, you ge̼̗̯t your 1 EXP and…

• Devolve an̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝d egg-murder either Noble or Slick.
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, and murder yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Be even mo̳̜̝̺̦̥̙͆͗ͨ̃ͥ͛͗re sadistic and Whe̼̗̯el Noble!
    • Or Wheel yourself if you’re feeling especially deran̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ged.

Decide̼̗̯ already! Ugh. Y̩͔̼̤͎̗o̲͇͔u͜ ͉͍̼̲̥s̮̫̱̙̪ͅi̦͎͈͖̣̣̲c͘k̲e҉̤̦͙n ̤̬͎̤̞͎̕m̧̼͔̟̯̩͇͙e̺̜.̺̣͙͇
    Last edited by AgloMe Oen; 11-05-2021 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Adding more evil.

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, seeing how Noble has a lot more lineups than Slick, I think I'll go with a devolve and egg on Noble.

And geez, you ladies sure put up a heck of a fight, especially in the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, seeing how Noble has a lot more lineups than Slick, I think I'll go with a devolve and egg on Noble.

And geez, you ladies sure put up a heck of a fight, especially in the beginning!
    Fin̠͙̥̦̟͌̈ͫ͆̐e. Boy, you and arnisd areͥ̔̿ͬ̑ͦ̂ really asking to͉̣͇̙ͪ̒ͨ̽̽ͅ have her kick your butts off an̠͙̥̦̟͌̈ͫ͆̐d frame them on heͥ̔̿ͬ̑ͦ̂r wall.

Because n̅̋͑̊͏othing is mo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕re amusing than seeͬ͛͋ing two little children sͪ̊l͉̞a̓͌́̇͋̃úgͫͬͧ̽̆ͬ̚h͎͙̣̮̲̰̼t̝͇͗̑e̜̘̹͉̺̘ȓ̏̓̉ͫ̔ ̪͎̼̫̤̩̱͂ e̹a̙̙̲̖̜ch͚̺̱̄̓̔ ̟̜̞̮͖̞̓͋̅̋̈̓o̝̤̮͔͖̼ͬ̃ͯͩͨ̓tͧͩͩ̏ͮ̚h͚̬ͪ̒e̦̱̙̣̼̬̿ͫ͂̿́̒ r͔̫̖̱!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, setting deadly bo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕oby traps all over the placeͬ͛͋, drags in̅̋͑̊͏…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pichu and ARNISD as… #3 Igglybuff to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE for a B̺̰̞ͪ̏ͧA͊̈B͓͈͍̰̟ͨ̂ͮ̈̊̊ͅY̹̙̖̺̭̗ͦ̌̅̎ͬ̈M̫̿A͐͑ͭ̆̉̇̂K͋̿ ͉̘͍̬ͧͫE̖̺R͖͚̖͉̘ͅ ̿ͦ͋ͯͬ̊B͇͙̩̣͊͊ͩ̃R̜̗̤ͪͮ͗U̎̓̓̓T̘̀A̹ͦḼ̠̳I͕̯̳T͎͓̒̆ͬ͛̃̽ ̹̜̺̰Y̳̫͉͔̥̽̃ͥͮͬ ̍BL̫̘ͅO̖̟̬̳̼͍̪̐ͦͪ͆̃͒̈Ó̜̯̅D̰̤̭B͕̯̑̏A̞̺̦̤̳̰T̖̰͚͖H!́ ̬̹͚̱̲͂̇̈ͫ
    @Chakramaster @arnisd

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time yo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕u make an̅̋͑̊͏ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effeͬ͛͋ctive/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battleͬ͛͋ is increased by 2!

The INFERNAL COIN OF W̹̼̭A̞̬͉̪̪͖̪̫͇͓ͅIL̙̫̟͙̝̲͕͓̘̝̳I̹̱͍͈͉̙̱͎Ṋ̫͉̗̥͉͓̗͚͕ͅ ̫G ͍̬̰̜̭̩͚A͙͚̖͈̠̰̦͈̜̹͈ND ̟͔͈̝̪͙̼̲̳GN̼͕̱̩͇̲̝͎̬̻̺̖̪͉̠A̬̼̦̰̤͈̥͕͍̳̥SH͓I̭̫͖̱̣̹̳N G͉̟̣̞̺̣ OF̮͓̗͍͇ ͕̝T͖E̩̣̦̝̺̝̗͇̦̙̪̰̹̹̗E͙̤̰͎̹̤̦̻̦̪̪͚͖͙T͇̼H has declared CHAKRAMASTER strikeͬ͛͋s first blood!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER kicks o̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕ff the madness with Shadow Claw! But he misses and carves up an in̅̋͑̊͏nocent Cleffa instead!
    ARNISD uses Mystical Fire! Heͬ͛͋ convinces a bunch of cultist fanatics to light themselves on fire!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bubble! He gets all disgusting and blows bubble sn̅̋͑̊͏ot out of his nose!
    ARNISD uses Octazooka! He useͬ͛͋s his bazooka o̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕n an Octillery!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Hyperspace Fury! He single-handedly decimates space and time!
    ARNISD uses Acupressure! Except he uses kn̅̋͑̊͏ives and ends up murdering a Pansage in the process.

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Wildfire! And now all o̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕f California is in flames again!
    ARNISD uses Constrict! He wraps his hands around a Mudbray’s neck and squeͬ͛͋ezes the life out of it!

TURN 5
    CHAKARAMASTER uses Ice Beam! He blasts an iceͬ͛͋berg with his plasma rifle to contribute toward climate chan̅̋͑̊͏ge!
    ARNISD uses Scald! And n̅̋͑̊͏ow he’s got a tasty Co̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕rphish to devour!

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Tri Attack! And that’s another triple-beheaded Dodrio̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕ to add to the pile!
    ARNISD uses Terrain Pulseͬ͛͋! Except that causes an earthquake an̅̋͑̊͏d makes a whole city fall into a ravine!

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sappy Seed! Except he got it wron̅̋͑̊͏g and it grows into poison oak instead.
    ARNISD uses Sleep Talk! It causes A̳̩̞̦̘̹̟͈̖̮͍̝͙ͅG̸͍̭̮̜̼͚̗̝͇̰̪͠Ó̻͘N̖̲̘̻̫̘̥̫͙̻̳̗̙͡͝ͅ I̜̖̝͙̙͚̣͖ͅͅZI̞̙̻̱̮͕̝͍̙͔̤̰͎͚N҉̥̺͈̮͇͍͞G̹̦̞͉̥̻̦͔̱ͅ ̶̴̪͔̭͕̣̜͖͞BṚ̠̮̰͓̙A̦̜̫̝̞̳I͖̮̺̯̻͚̫N͡ ҉̵̮̻̫͢D͓̪̙̙̥̣̟͇̲̝A̙̙̟͔̯̺͎̝̺̥M̷̛Ḁ̺͎͚̱͉̩̺ͅG̻̱̦̜̤E͕͕ ͖̬̖̬͓͎ ̠͔͈̫̝̪̭̗̰̥́ͅT̜O̼͓͚̩͎͇̜͚̙͜ ̯̯̰̕͢C͍̼̬͇̝͈̯̯̪̰̩H̵̸̀AK͓̱͍RA̸̡̛M͘A̦͇̖̹̳̹ST̖͎̝͝Ḛ̞͉ R̵̀́!̣̭̞͙̖̭ (1/3)

TURN 8
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Ro̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕ost! But he in̅̋͑̊͏stead falls into an unflushed toileͬ͛͋t!
    ARNISD uses Body Slam! It deals S̸̀͞ͅA̡̜̠͔̰̰͈̠̰̠̮̮ͤ͐͆ͪ͂͆͛ͨͬ̓ͤ̿͢ͅV̵̴͍͔̱̻͌́ͩ̓ͩͯ̉̿ͧ̚̚ ͕͖̻̝̺̩ͅA̤͍̫̝̞̙̫̯̞̠̱͍Ģ̸̛̬̮̗̖Ë̎́̐̉ͮͧ́ͣ̋͑̚͏͉̙͔̱͙̝̰̮ ͓̼͔̤ ̝͖̦̹͓͎̱͇̘̱̦̘̌̊ͭͪ̂̒̂̈́̿ͤ̊̃͐̕ͅP̷̴̮̞̝̈́̇̇̕Ȁ̃͋ͤͣ̀͑̊ͧ̽̔I ̲͇́͂N̎̄ͬͩ͆ͯ̈́̏͗͒͒̓̔͟͝҉̩͖̰͓̠͖͙̤̤̜̬̲͔ and causes C̫̼̩͘H̨̬̰̞͖AK̖̩̼̺̮̗̻͝R̖̹͇̲͝A̵̝M̥̜̕A̴STE̸̟̙̹̭͙͍̼R҉̞ ͈͖͇̹̳͔ ͉T͡O͕͕ ̝̫̩̮̩V̘̳̰͎͓͔͈OM̨̝͎̤̜̼̮̠I̬͖T̪̪̲̪̰͔̙ ͚̮͙B̞̳͖͇̯̦͎L̹̟͇̪̞̭̕O̴̹̲̘̳ǪD!̙̺͍̰͔̠̠ (2/3)

TURN 9
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Tail Glow! But pouring radioactive waste on his tail just gives him can̅̋͑̊͏cer.
    ARNISD uses Attract! It reͬ͛͋sults in C̳̝͇̮͔̥̊ͬ͛ͬ̑̊̂ͅH̫ͭĄ̩̰͎̳͉̲̘̠̻̻̦̗ͯ͒ͮͭ̆͂͌ͭ̃̂͛͗̚͠ͅK͊ͫ ̰̣͚͉͎̰̳̟̰ͦ̈́̋ͣ͒͐̔R̴̡̓̆̅ͥ̾̀A͌MA͜͜͝S̸̼̝͇̝̩̠̼̦͗̆̒͆͗ͧͥ̌ T̋ͭͬ̐̎͊̓ͯ͒̑́̿̓E̯̰̠̖̞̱̟͕̞̔̓ͧ̿ͪ͐͒̋̈́͗ͅṞ͓̼͇̬͇̀̋ͧ̋̊̆̅̚ ̭ͅ’ͧ͒̌̇̊ͯ̇̍̀͑ͫͦ̋S̪̼̱̦̗̗̬̑͂͌̈́̍͂͊ ̞̖̘͉̗̪̹͓̱̦̲̯̘Ḩ͚͛E͗̌̊̃̿ͣͦ̓ͨ̇̚͏͖̹̩͇͚̪̮̞̙̯̬AD̑̄̂ͭͬ̈̿ ̪̗͖̻̺͙̳̬̟̓̑̑ͅ ̘̭̣͔̎́ͨͫ̕͟F͠͝A͉̭̬͕̹̳ͅͅT̵̏͌̊̓̓̕A̻̦̯͈͔̙̝̙ͩ̉̆͒̽̀̓ͯLͨL ̨̢̳̱͍͇̱͖̩̺̥̪͞Y͍̘̞̙̩̼̩̬̲͉̪̬͔̤ͧͦ͑̈́ͮ̇͗͐̍ͨͩͥ͆̀ ̼̼͈Iͯ́̏ͫMͭͪͭ͌̓͠P̵͓̼͎͖̳̹̊ͯͯ̾̽́L̷̟̣̼̫̜̞̬̓̿̀͒ͪ̌ͣ̕O̍͂͒ ̴̮͖̙̲͔̜̮̂͌̀̎D̗̱̙͕͖͔̫͖̹ͅI̢͘͟N̨̗̟̬̩̟̼͓̪͎̥̐̃̉̉͆ͯͨ̈́͑͊̋ ̯G͐̎̎̊̀ͧ̈́ͪ̚̕!̦͖̹̩̜̕ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (98/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Oh man, wow, that was just B̹̱̦RUT͚̥̳̠̝̗͚ͅA̖̭͎̦̣̖̦͙͈L toward the eͬ͛͋nd there! And yo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕u didn̅̋͑̊͏’t even take a scratch even with all that extra health!

Ok, take your 1 EXP and…

• Devo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕lve and egg-slaughter Chakra!
    • Make his Babymaker backfire and leave him as a wimpy Pichu with a humiliatin̅̋͑̊͏g Pokémon Daycare theme!
    • Use an Evolution̅̋͑̊͏ Crystal to beͬ͛͋come a less pathetic Bayleef!
    • Or Wheel yourself if yo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕u’re feeling especially deran̴̛͕̙͖͔͕̠̙̯̱̗̘͓̯̦̅ͩͬ͌̎ͭ̉̿̽̏̆ͫ̔ͪ͝ged!

I wo̺͈̗̙̰͍̫̮̘̹̗͕nder if Pichu is white meͬ͛͋at or dark meat…

Hey, don’t look at me̹̦̝̠̫̋̓ͮ̒͐ like that! Be happy yo̬̯̻̘̗̰͚̖̠̤͙͚͕̜̺͌͗͒ͩ̽ͥ̋̈́̇̊̒̓̑̚̚u’re gettiǹͭͬ̆ͦ̑ͤg something, you gree̹̦̝̠̫̋̓ͮ̒͐dy dirtbag!

As for me, I’m off to go buy a ǹͭͬ̆ͦ̑ͤew torture chamber for my dungeon! Yes, if you’re curious, I’ll give̹̦̝̠̫̋̓ͮ̒͐ you the full fun inte̹̦̝̠̫̋̓ͮ̒͐ractive experieǹͭͬ̆ͦ̑ͤce o̬̯̻̘̗̰͚̖̠̤͙͚͕̜̺͌͗͒ͩ̽ͥ̋̈́̇̊̒̓̑̚̚nce it’s built!

Well, arn͔̙ͧ̾̎ͅisd, if you were hoping to do anythin͔̙ͧ̾̎ͅg to Chakra besides devolve and e͉͐gg him, you’re out ő͍̺̔ͥͅf time͉͐! Ha!

Stay tuned for toṉ̪̦͙͇̤̄ͦ̀ͤ͆͋ight’s slaughte͓̗͇̪̞̖͛͒͗͊ͦ̆r, coming soon!

Two̴ͥͩͬ͏ go in, ón̬̤͈̝̣ͭ̃ͩ̃ͨeͥ̌͏ ̪̻̬͆̎̓c̾ͣ̎ͪ͡oͨ̅ͥm̦̼ͣ̆e͖̖͈̺̭ͫ̍͐ͣͫs̈́͜ o̩̬ͬ̍u͖̍t̽ͧ̏ͨͣͬ͋!̠̮̪̩̠͕

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, enslavin̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧg ghosts as his perso̴ͥͩͬ͏nal minions, drags in the bodie̻̅͞s of…

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Swampert an̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧd SCYTHERWOLF as Ampharos to the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Voltaire Magneton @Scytherwolf

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Whe̻̅͞el option̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧ after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items n̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧeeded for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three mo̴ͥͩͬ͏re stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧg battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

The WI͈͓C̦̯̩K͙̬E͚͔̥̯͎̭D̪̯ ̥̖͙͇COỊ͕N͓͎̹̝̠͙ O̬̼̳̙̲F̘̼̭ͅ ̞͙ͅDAR̠̟K̼ RE̙A̺͓̲̟NI͉̹̗͚̳̥̫M͕͈̺A̹͖͚T͇̰͉̤̦̭I̘̬̲̼̙̭ON has declare̻̅͞d SCYTHERWOLF strikes first blood!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF starts off the carn̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧage with Grass Pledge! She buries her victims there, which is gre̻̅͞at for the soil!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Poison Tail! But she figures dunking her tail in cyanide would probably kill her.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dragon Energy! But hooking up a Dragon̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧite to a microwave just makes him explode.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Morn̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧing Sun! But she much prefers the state o̴ͥͩͬ͏f perpetual darkness.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Twinkle Tackle! But charging into a Piplup and tossing them into firecrackers just results in a lot of burnt pe̻̅͞nguin pieces.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Charge! Except he e̻̅͞nds up exploding a Dedenne in the microwave yet again̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧ.

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Jungle Healing! But she fin̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧds out the Amazo̴ͥͩͬ͏n much rather prefers killing people instead.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Wild Charge! It has NO EFFECT ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON, making SCYTHERWOLF feel e͚͕̟͂̓͑s͕̰̯̽̓ͬpec̖͓̫ḭ͚̩͈̲̫̈͌ͬ͛̿̑̚ͅalͦ̓l̥̳͖̖̭͗͌͐ͨͮ y ̠̬̤̼̰͖̾͂ͭ̅ͬ̇HȎ̜̯̹ͬ͒P̖̣̠̘͔͈̳̋ͦ̇͒ͨ̈̌E̤͍Lͯ͗ͦ̅E̽ͩͥ̽̾S ̜̞̘͆̂ͨṢ͇ͮ̿ ̦̬͖̫̦A̭̞̜̥͚ͯ̂̐ͤͣͮͅN̤̝̰D̻͉̞̞͑ͪͨ̒ ̳̳̯͗ͨ̄P̙̱̮̭͐́ͬ̚̚ͅAT͙̺̠ͨ̏̊H̥̠͗̌E̲̮̖̙̲̩̯Ť̃̍I̎̋̐͗̊͛ͨ C̘̦ͭ̃!̩ͅͅ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (36/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Boy, do̴ͥͩͬ͏n’t you fe̻̅͞el embarrassed!? Let’s try somethin̵̡ͤ͑̏͑ͤͯ̔ͧg smarter next time!

Voltaire, you claim your 1 EXP for flawless victory and you get to…

• De̻̅͞volve Scytherwolf into a ridiculo̴ͥͩͬ͏us Flaaffy for her failure!
    • Dump Scytherwolf screaming into your Whe̻̅͞el!
    • Or prove̻̅͞ your psycho̴ͥͩͬ͏sis by Wheeling yourself!

Well? Decide̻̅͞ already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    It's Wheel time!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AglOmE OeN View Post
    Well, arn͔̙ͧ̾̎ͅisd, if you were hoping to do anythin͔̙ͧ̾̎ͅg to Chakra besides devolve and e͉͐gg him, you’re out ő͍̺̔ͥͅf time͉͐! Ha!

Stay tuned for toṉ̪̦͙͇̤̄ͦ̀ͤ͆͋ight’s slaughte͓̗͇̪̞̖͛͒͗͊ͦ̆r, coming soon!
    Ack sorry had some real busy days in a row and forgot to take the time to answer, but yes, devolving it is uwu