Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    This horrë́̈́͋̍ndous atroͤ̔ͧ̄̑city is what wë́̈́͋̍ simply call Season̬̮̠͖̝̲ͩ͂ͤͭͫͮ͆ͅ 10!

SE̳̦̫͕͕̦ͬ̒̑̑̈́ͧAS̊ͣ̇͋̊͋ON͓̭̟̽̋̃ 1̱͇͎̠̪̘̖͊̈́͆ͫ̏̒̽0͚̺̠̜̫

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS BELLSPROUT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS GURDURR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

#5 SLICKSLACK: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS PUPITAR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

#7 ARNISD: AS TYRANITAR
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS FALINKS
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

BATTLE STATUS: UP FIRST NEXT SEASON!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Come͖̺̘, meat puppets, it’s P̧̖͉̜͇̼͎̼̩̙̪ͦ̏ͥ́̓̐̄̋ͭ͂͟l̛͐͐ͨ́͋͟͏͍͙̳͓̝A̖̻̥̫͒̃̃̐ͤ̓ͥͩ ̫̫̮̼y͍̬̣͕̰̝̤͉̞̫̞͇̪͎ ̃ͦ̔̐ͦ̓͆͝Ţ͙̭̲̮͓͕̞̥̺̹̥i̴͖̗͇̯͊ͩ͑̽͡M̀e͚̤͉̯̹̼͓̳̘̥!͗ͬ̑̍ ̺̱̖̜̤͔̼͔̗͚̯̇̀̂́͛ͮ͌!̸̴̨͈͉

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, r̟a̭̪͉i̧s̅̋͂ing͓̗̝ͪͪ̽ ̥̩̺ͩ̇̎ḫ̩̤̕i͊s ̟̆̚ͅa̬ͭr̗̻̼͋̐ͮṃͨ̚ͅy ̤̼̳ͣ͒̊ô̱͖͈̍̾f ̶̣̪t̽͂h̢e̼̰̟ͫ̈͑ ̪̩̗̄̒͊u̲ͮ̀n̟̍͜d͙e͡ą̘̩̯d̵̜̞̫̆͋̈́, drags in̵̸̶̾̒ͩ the bo̷̡̮̜dies of…

SHRUIKAN as Falinks an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SCYTHERWOLF as Pikachu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Shruikan @Scytherwolf

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add thre͖̺̘e more stages of Pokémon to̢̍͏͓ your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourse͖̺̘lf!

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡g battles, you attack twice͖̺̘ for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <Non̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡e>

The DIS͙͕ͨ͆Ṭ̠̖̉̉̓Ö̠̟̐R̰̱T̖̃ED̤̝̞ ͙̻̣COI͙̲ͮ̊Ṇ̪̱͗̿̏ ̰͔̠ͬ̅͐O̘͇͑͂F͖͌ T̏H̠̍Ệ̱̥͋ͩ ̫͈͈HOW̲̤͎̊̊̓L͔̼̇̂ING̩͌ ̻̻̣D̥ͯAͥMN̺̳̾̀ED̳ͩ has declare̻̅͞d SHRUIKAN strikes first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN begins the slaughte͖̺̘r with Tail Slap! He beats the stuffin̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡g out of a Maree͖̺̘p with her own tail!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pyro Ball! An̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡d once again California is lit aflame!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Haze! She uses it to̢̍͏͓ hide her murder cabin̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ in the woods!

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Counter! Ǐ͓̠̥̄̈T̬̓ ̘CA͉͚͐̓USͤͯES ̮̖̪Bͪ͋R̤̯̼U͎̮̱͛ͯ̈́T͙ͯÅ̹L ͖̟T͉̯ͦ̉RA̬U̼̭̺̓͐͊MA̻ͣTI̟̻̞C͎ͫ̆ͅ B͔̈́L͖̤̦̊̾̏E̗̎EDI͔͚̖N̋͛̂G TO͂̏ S͍̓CY̦̺̞ͩ̒ͩTH̫E͕̞R̰͓̬̃͌̓Ẇ̲̭͆O̼̭̒͑LF̪̎!̦͑ (1/3)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses He͖̺̘at Wave! But it can’t get any ho̢̍͏͓tter in Hell!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Heal Block! She barricades the entran̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ces to the hospital!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Baton Pass! But instead he hands the n̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ext runner a stick of lit dynamite!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sun̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡steel Strike! But she thinks tossing her kitche͖̺̘n knife at the sun is going to do anything.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Hex! But he͖̺̘r Ouija board tells her to go̢̍͏͓ piss off.

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Shell Trap! He dumps a Shellder into a lo̢̍͏͓ckbox and slams it shut!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psycho Boost! She puts on̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ a hockey mask, injects adrenaline into he͖̺̘rself, and goes on a chain̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡saw rampage!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Razor Shell! An̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡d that’s how yet another Duckle͖̺̘tt got decapitated!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN use͖̺̘s 10,000,000 Volt Thun̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡derbolt! But misses and blo̢̍͏͓ws up Mars instead!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Ingrain̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡! She half buries herself and pretends to be a plant! Like an̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ idiot.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sleep Talk! It inflicts E͓̣̱͂ͭ̋XC̭̼ͯ̐È̌̇S͙̥͗ͮŠ͚̪ͫI̘̺͐͋V̱͙͌ͯ͆ͅĔ̩̭̦ͥ̽ MEͦ͂̽N̗̬̑͑͊ͅT̻ͧAL ̖͕̼̌̆ͣTRǍͧ͒UM̘͍̈͗A̪̾TͤI̩̗̮͆̅͆C ͎͚̭͂ͩ̚DA̓̌MÂ̚G̼̅E ̳̟͎T̔̿O̯͍ S͉̜̪͋̽ͪHR̘UI͇ͧKA̩͑N!͉͐ (1/3)

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Belly Drum! Except he uses a sledge͖̺̘hammer on a stuffed Sno̢̍͏͓rlax, causing his chest to explode͖̺̘!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Gastro̢̍͏͓ Acid! In̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡stead she just vomits all over the place!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pay Day! It inflicts H͍̻̻OͮŔ̰͉̝̂̎R̝Eͣ̉ND͎O͎̠͌͒US ͉̍L̰̬̔ͭ̈ͅAͣC̑̾̅E͙̽Ȑ̙͈̾Ȧ̯̥̠̀ͫTI͇͊Ö̱͓́ͦN͖̖̋ͬ ̒̿D̜͓̲̆́̌A̅ͣ̾MAGE͇ ̺̺̌̌̑ͅT̞Ò̯ ̯̱͍S̭̏H͕̳̑̅Ṛ͕̫U͖̝ͯ͌IKA̱N!̣̋ (2/3)

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Max Quake! It causes Californ̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ia to crumble into the se͖̺̘a!
    SCYTHERWOLF use͖̺̘s Whirlwind! Except Do̢̍͏͓rothy and Toto don’t survive this time.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Geyser! IT ̠̾SṈ͉͔͛̎͂U̺̞̔̓FF̪S ̭͚͓T̤̘H̱E͖̥̬ͦ͋̈ LIF̜͎̠͐ͬͥE ̗̻̓̏OͅU͈̠ͬͥ̒ͅȚ͉ OF̭̈́ ͑̋S̯̖̋̆H̦͓R̼UI̟̯K̎A͙ͫN̻̟͒̑̄ͅ!͉̣̹̇̔̿ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (93/100) – N͓̟O͍̣̮ D̙̺̜E͉̜̣C̠K̜̣ FOR̺͓ͅ ̱̗̙Y̹̩OU,̤ ̮̘͇SCR̳̫UB͚̗!

Good sho̢̍͏͓w, that was highly entertain̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ing! Scytherwolf, you get your 1 EXP for a dele͖̺̘ctable slaughter well done and your choice͖̺̘ of…

• Devolve and egg-murder Shruikan̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ Crystal to evolve into vicio̢̍͏͓us Raichu!
    • Dump Shruikan’s screamin̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡g corpse into yo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ur Wheel!
    • Or throw yourse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Re͖̺̘veal yo̢̍͏͓ur true inn̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡er darkness!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    WHEEL WHEEL WHEEL!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lmao she craves chaos
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    WHEEL WHEEL WHEEL!
    This sadism… I likȩ̵͠ it, I̬̘̩̱̔̆̓̚ ̬͇͕̟͖̳ͭ̉̅̃̂ͬL̙̰̝̘̙̟̃̆́̋ͯ̊ͯͅIͥKE̓ͧ̍̓ͣͨ ͌̓͑ͮͭ̑́I̠̽T̗̩͇͛ͯ̄!̪̓! >:D

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Lmao she craves chaos
    Oncȩ̵͠ you go black, you n̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹ever go̝̰̥ͧ̑͗ back! Muah ha ha ha!

SCYTHERWOLF RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokȩ̵͠mon
    Pokémon̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹ #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Gothitelle
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Magcargo
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Pilo̝̰̥ͧ̑͗swine
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Bellsprout
    Pokémon̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹ #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Dewpidȩ̵͠r
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Dracozolt

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Peaches! Peaches for everyo̝̰̥ͧ̑͗ne!
    Theme #2: The heracross are takin̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹g over
    Theme #3: Chocolate factory
    Theme #4: Plushiȩ̵͠ party!
    Theme #5: Cen̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹tipedes

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: At least there's no added fire
    Usertitle #2: Mmmm...month old sushi!
    Usertitle #3: ADRENALINE MASTER
    Usertitle #4: Belon̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹gs in the special fridge
    Usertitle #5: Do̝̰̥ͧ̑͗ NOT eat the banana cakȩ̵͠

Defin̗̻̰͔͔̩̟͎̗̹itely chao̝̰̥ͧ̑͗s delivȩ̵͠red!

No̷̘̺̠̤̱̯thing pē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅrsonal, j̗͕̖̯͉͒ͨͦ̉ͥus̲̹̈́ͤ̏ͅt̫̺͔͚͂̂͋̍ ̈́ͫ͌̓g̠̹̒̽oͯ̽ͣod̍ͨ͂̀͋ ̀̅͑͆̊b͎͙̹̼̣̠̭ͭͣ̔ͣͣͩ̍uͫ̎s͓̦̥̲̱͒̾ͣͥ̄i͒ͨ͌̉̋n͙͎͕̖̗͈̟eͯ ̈̽̒̚s̯̪͂̈s̭̜!̹̣͓̙̮͈ͦͯͩͫ̅͆

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, d̠̆r̘̎a͕͛ining͉͈͑ͣ ̋th̉ͭ̆e̦ ̖̇blọ̤̘ͬͧ̿od ̈́̊̾o̹̠̗ͥ͋̆f ͓̯̗̇̈ͪh̖͖͆ͮi͇̗̔ͫs̳͑ ͦ̐v̞ì̼̮̓c̟ͥtiͣ͛ͥmͣͤͦș̝̟͌ͭͩ, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodies of…

SLICKSLACK as Pikachu an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d NOBLEJANOBII as Mē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅga Mawile to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @SlickSlack @Noblejanobii

SLICKSLACK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS havē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ the Wheel option̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ after winning and Wheel people, includin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g yourself, as much as yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯u like! No Wheelie items nē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅeded for you!

VS

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add threē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ more stages of Pokémon̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a lo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯sing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turn̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢s. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every timē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯u have a 33% chance of stoppin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

The DͯE̪̲͎ͤ͛̐RA͖NGEDͩͣ̄ ͈̺̬ͧ͂̄C̠ͅO̔̾IN͕̟̒ͤ O̙ͧF̌ ͩ̅L̜͕ͬ͒͛ͅOST ̣ͭB͛̅͗ROͦ͊̅K͖E̗ͧN ̟̞ͪ͒SOU̺ͪL̒̚S͎͎͗̚ has declare̻̅͞d NOBLEJANOBII strikes first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII begins thē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ campaign of terror with Bulk Up! But they catch her usin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g illegal steroids!
    SLICKSLACK uses Dream Eater! But then she violently pukes out rainbo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯ws and sprinklē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅs!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Aqua Tail! She rips off a Marill’s tail and usē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅs it as a murder weapon!
    SLICKSLACK uses Outragē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ! She becomes completely berserk and psychotic with excessive violen̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ce!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Power Trip! She becomes the dark ē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅvil dictator of an̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ ungodly powerful army!
    SLICKSLACK uses Confusion̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢! She unleashes her cohorts of chaos that terrorizē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ the lands!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Techno Blast! She awakē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅns the angry undead with crin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ge-inducing dubstep music!
    SLICKSLACK uses Sky Uppercut! She punches the sky and utterly humiliates herself in thē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ process!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Watē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅrfall! An̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢d that’s how everyone at the water park died.
    SLICKSLACK uses Grav Apple! She throws an apple off a skyscrapē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅr to see if it really can̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ kill someone on the street below!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Icē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ Fang! T͔̅̃ͅH͎̰̿ͮE ͓̃Ṵ̙N̩͛G̪O̯̝DL̬̟Ȳ ͓ͮP͚͔̽͗I̙ERC̤ͅIN̾ͬG̪ ̮ͫCHI̹L͙̮̤̊́̆L ̇C̘ͧAͫU̳͙̜S͆̄ES̩̒ ̖̤A̲̥͂ͨ̐ͅG̝̭ͪ̐ON̫͎ͅI͖͚͉ͫ̿͌Z̰͖ͥ̚I̥̣̫͗̓̒N̻̞̞̊̊ͯG ̗͒PAI̭Nͬ̌ͣ
    TO ͈͓͋͛S̘L̹͈͉ICKͧ͆S̮̀L͍̼͂̅A̟̭ͮ͋CK!̼̋ (1/3)

SLICKSLACK uses Thun̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢der Cage! She lo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯cks some Ratattas up and runs an electric currē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅnt through all of them!

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mud Sport! It ends up being an ē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅffective way to hide the bodies!
    SLICKSLACK uses Mud Shot! She buries a Weedle in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the wet dirt and fires a howitzer at it!

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Syn̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢chronoise! Except her mental energies go haywire and causē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ a Bidoof’s head to explode instead.
    SLICKSLACK uses Astral Barragē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ! Except she steers it incorrectly and causes o̷̘̺̠̤̱̯ne plan̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢et to crash into another.

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Attack Order! She go̷̘̺̠̤̱̯es into full Karen̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ angst and rages at the Starbucks staff!
    SLICKSLACK uses Splishy Splash! Ș̪H̱̭͚̍ͯ͑E̳ ̉C͙̞̫Ȃ͑̑U̒̀SE̪̹͂ͫ̐ͅS̺̮ͨ̽ ̙͍̠̾̔̅A̟͚ͬͯ HȎ͚̼͗̉ͅRRENDO̅̃̑U̯̩S͉̟̅̈ ̬B̠̱͔L̜͙͖ͫ̈́͌O̩O̲̬̯̐͆ͪD̝̼̂̅B̠͕͈̐ͭ͛Ā̲Ṯ̬ͪ͛H BY͐͒͑ ͔SHR̹̾ED̖̥̯̒̓ͣD͙͂I͒N̩̤͔G
    AT̖͕͂͛ NO̙̩͑ͩBL͍̜̄̄EJA̟N̩̹̞O͉͙ͪ̆̾ͅB͖II͊ͤ̈́’S͍͊ ̱̩̾̄V̗̌E̮͉IN̼̮S!͆ͥ́ (1/3)

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Water Pledge! She decided to drown her nē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅxt victim while laughing maniacally!
    SLICKSLACK uses Earthquakē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ! It causes catastro̷̘̺̠̤̱̯phic damage to Californ-ha ha, just kidding, it’s Peru that gets pulverized this time!

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Fire Pledge! She decides n̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ah, incinē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅrating her victims would be way mo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯re fun.
    SLICKSLACK usē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅs Dark Void! She adds the soul of a Morpeko to her dark collection̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢.

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Freezin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g Glare! She uses her evil eyes to turn a helplē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅss Iggybuff into stone!
    SLICKSLACK uses Bullet Seed! And then shē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ feels dumb after realizing munitions are manufactured, no̷̘̺̠̤̱̯t grown.

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Freezing Glare! She decidē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅs that was so much fun that she turn̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢s a Torchic into stone this time.
    SLICKSLACK uses Dual Cho̷̘̺̠̤̱̯p! And that’s ē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅffectively another double-beheaded Doduo!

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Nature Power! Suddenly a city is destroyed by rampaging ovē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅrgrowth!
    SLICKSLACK uses Ember! And that’s what’s to blamē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ for Californ̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ia’s wildfires this time.

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Fury Cutter! Shē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ grabs her katana and slices a Hoothoot to bits and piē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅces!
    SLICKSLACK uses Swords Dance! And sudden̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ly that sword-swallo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯wer gets a nasty surprise!

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Pyro Ball! She fē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅels California simply isn’t burn̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ing fast enough!
    SLICKSLACK uses Power-Up Punch! But she misses Noblē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ and uppercuts a Sentret into the sun.

Noble, come on, you know how to do this! Wake up! Now!
    A̤̱̲͋ͩ̌GL̲͇̦ͦͨ̚Ȯ̠ME̎ ̦̗͕O̠̓E͉͍̤N ̯ͦB̥͒R͎̮̫̋̌̏U̝̮͚͋ͨ̓Ṭ͑AͬLḶ͈ͯ͋Y ̔͐̽S͓̤TR̤͙͌ͬI̩̹͂ͣK̞̮ͨ͑E͕̓S ̺͙̥ͭͤ̔N̪ͬOͬ̑ͩBL̜E͗͒J̥̤̠ͬ͒̊Ȧ̬N̖O͎͑B̟͙̂͗IỊ̣̌̈́ ̰̟ͫ̌F͈͗O̖̞̞R̉ ̟̆1HP̺̭̫ OF Ḁ͍̞͊͐͒G͚̣ͤ̓O͕̗̗͛ͮ̀N͉͇͔̔ͮͯIZIͧ̃N͎̦͑͊Ġ͓͖͎ͯ́ T̤̰̮ͯ̑̚RA͔̤͒̈UM̪̭AT̙̯IͦͩC̩̰̹ͧͧ̔ D̓ͣAM̗̥A̙G̻̤̞̒̅͑E!̙̘̖̏̈̎ (2/3)
    The beatings will contin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ue until yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯u comply! Now attack!

TURN 17
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Liquidatio̷̘̺̠̤̱̯n! She drops a Wurmple into a blen̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢der and turns it on max power!
    SLICKSLACK uses Iron̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ Defense! She wraps a Macho̷̘̺̠̤̱̯p in iron plate mail, but he stumblē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅs off the dock and plummets to the bottom of the lake!

TURN 18
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Wakē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ-Up Slap! Except she smacks that Politoad so hard that he’s never gettin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g up again!
    SLICKSLACK uses Submission! Ȋ̬T̰ ̗̘̱ͭ̐̐O̽ͬUṮ̰̎̋R̃ͥI̩̯ͭͫG̟͚H͈̮͉̿̌̈́T̜ Ḿ̱̦̲ͩ̌U̜̯ͅR̙͖̺DͨE̟̮͙ͤ͐ͯR͓̓S͍̓ NȎ͇̰̬ͤ̎BL̲ͣȄͅJAN͔̯ͬ̚OB͔̼II ̊W͒͊I̍ͪTH A F̆U͔̩ͯͮR̻̫ͅI̹͙̣͑̉̓O̮U̳̒S̥͍͐̎ D͕͍E͉͇̺A̳͉̹̐͋ͭTHB͎̾L̜͎͐ͦOW̪̲̭̌̓̄ ̖̜͊̅T̜O͚ͦ ̠̭T͕͔HE̪͈ͦ̑ ̟̙̮ͣ̏̐H̗͎̩̄̈̾E͔̐A̤̍D͐! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (8/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Damn, these Pikachus mean̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ business! Didn’t seē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ that happening out of this.

Slick, you enjoy your d͈͂ȃ̽rk̳͓͉ͪ͛̍ ͈͉̝͒ͤ̒h̙͔ͤͫar̭̲͋̚ve̱̘s̓̀t͌̈̿ of 1 EXP and yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯ur sin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ister selection of…

• Devolve Noble into pun̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢y Mawile!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution̜̬͎͉ͬ͆̿̚͡ Crystal to evolvē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ into vicio̢̍͏͓us Raichu!
    • Or throw yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯urse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Also…

Do you draw from the Dē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅck of Many Zings, or do̷̘̺̠̤̱̯ you cursē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ Noble with havin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢g to deal with it instead!?

What kin̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢d of darkness do you desirē̜̮̰̖͖̰̰̰͓̘͈͎̜̋ͮ͆̈̽̆͆̋ͮ̑͒ͩͫ̀̀͞ͅ!?

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    …I’m being mad again, why not. I’m wheeling myself and praying for something other then this weird rat thing, and give that deck to Noble. I think I’ve learnt my lesson when it comes to pulling from this thing.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    …I’m being mad again, why not. I’m wheeling myself and praying for something other then this weird rat thing, and give that deck to Noble. I think I’ve learnt my lesson when it comes to pulling from this thing.
    Hey, it’s perfectly fin̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭe! There always comes a time when the o̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚nly real option̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭ is to embrace madne̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊ss and let it cradle you off into its twiste̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊d abyss! I’ve been̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭ there and it’s made me the Po̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚kémon I am today!

SLICKSLACK RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭ
    Poke̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊mon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Ampharo̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚s
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Vaporeon
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Palpitoad
    Pokémon̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭ #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Chimchar
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Fee̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊bas
    Pokémo̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚n #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Tropius

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: DID SOMEBODY SAY STALKERS?!
    Theme #2: Con̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭtests FOREVA!
    Theme #3: Welcome to Uno̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚va, population̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭ you
    Theme #4: MS Paint Mode̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊
    Theme #5: WHYS IT SO DANK

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I spilt mah fruit punch
    Usertitle #2: *Snivy cry intensifies*
    Usertitle #3: scre̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊amin̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭg is fun
    Usertitle #4: totally not an enthraller lmao̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚
    Usertitle #5: WHAT IS LOVE

I’m sure̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊ you’re happy with that! See, insan̳̮̯̤͉͉ͬ͂̌̅̌ͭity really do̭̯̙͙̞͎̠̳̠̦ͩͥ͊̄̄͌͋̄̿̚es have its me̯̘̪͉̘͇͇̽͌̿̍͐ͧ̊rits!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    …give that deck to Noble.
    You he̘͍ͫ͐ard her! Catch!

SLICKSLACK force̘͍ͫ͐s NOBLEJANOBII to draw fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#24 Take Flight Youn̻̦͓͌̆͛g Sky Squirre̘͍ͫ͐l!
    TAKE FLIGHT YOUNG SKY SQUIRREL! - You beco̞͇̠̘̳͈͔me my loyal and faithful disciple̘͍ͫ͐! A fellow Emolga! Enjoy the sudden̻̦͓͌̆͛ urge to go gliding and munchin̻̦͓͌̆͛g on apples!

Well, that D̾ͫ̎ͥͣ̚Ī̙͔͙͎̗͓̑ͣ̓͌̉D͕̱̗͎ͫͩͨ̒N’T̞̜̬ͅ ̬̖̟̰̟͌̂͋͑́Ĥ͙̣͂A̺̤͕̬͈̿͊͂ͣ͗P̘̻͎̫͓̌͐͂͐̈́Pͨ̔ͯͪͨ̌Ė N TO ͋̾ͪ̍ͩͪ͂Y̿̇̅ͣ̎O͙̩̊̌U̠̠̟̜͔̝̿̊͑̽̾̂ because someone happens to have their Mighty Shield on and it bounces o̞͇̠̘̳͈͔ff, so who gets slapped with it in̻̦͓͌̆͛stead!?

#1 Neo Emolga
    #2 Chakramaste̘͍ͫ͐r
    #3 Scytherwolf
    #4 Palpito̞͇̠̘̳͈͔ad
    #5 Voltaire Magn̻̦͓͌̆͛eton
    #6 arnisd
    #7 Shruikan

And it ro̞͇̠̘̳͈͔lls a #5! That means you, Voltaire̘͍ͫ͐!

But forge̘͍ͫ͐t Neo, I can show you ho̞͇̠̘̳͈͔w to be a Bẹ̺̯̰̩̣̬̞͕̒ͫ͊͗͗͛͑͐̚T̺͙͔̟̫̗̯̞ͅt̽̐̃̇̈̂͊̀̐̈̉̌̓Er̅̓ ̚ ̯̦̹͔̥̳̥̩̩̺̭̰̋͐ͭ̐̔ͤ̎̉̈̍̂͊D̰̻̖̼̱ͅḯ͔͙̦͔͔̙̣̫̇ͯ̀͒̍̌͒ͫ̆ ̤̱S̽̋̓̀̀̋͆́̄̔̊̊c̫̩̺̣̟̯̮̙̩ͭͫ̋ͨ̽̇̍̇ͯiͣͬ̅̍ͬ͊͒P̊̉̐̍̓̈̽ ̜͈̹̥͙̥̩͙̩̙ͬ̋̂ḷ̘͙̠E̠ͭ of mine! Ha!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    On the plus side, I’m a Palpitoad again but probably not for long.
    On the downside I could have became you, but not you. Eh, I’ll take being myself again any day.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!