Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I’m gonna snag those brass balls from the item dump!
    They are now yours to with as you please.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    You actually already have these! If you'd like, you can prime these now. If you'd like Mighty Shield on a certain line, just say which! =D
    DERP. I actually forgot. xD But sure, activate them now. Mighty shield on Vikavolt line

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    DERP. I actually forgot. xD But sure, activate them now. Mighty shield on Vikavolt line
    And so it shall be.

Victory is a privilege earned.

MASTER RNG, unleashing transcendence, pulls in…

C0L0R3D as Magikarp and ARNISD as Galarian Mr. Mime to the arena.
    @C0L0R3D @arnisd

COLOR3D (HP: 3)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

ARNISD (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

The SACRED COIN OF THE ETHEREAL PLANES has declared COLOR3D draws first blood.

TURN 1
    COLOR3D begins the trial by combat with Return. IT DEALS AN AGONIZING BLOW TO ARNISD. (1/6)
    COLOR3D uses Pin Missile. But she cannot comprehend how this is performed.
    ARNISD uses Aqua Ring. But there is nothing he can do to grasp how it is possible for him.
    ARNISD uses Heal Block. But he is left without any memory of ever being able to do it.

TURN 2
    COLOR3D uses Hone Claws. But she realizes the impossibility to this.
    COLOR3D uses Muddy Water. But nothing has prepared her to do this.
    ARNISD uses Solar Beam. IT INFLICTS A SUPER-EFFECTIVE AND INSTANTALLY FATAL BLOW AGAINST COLOR3D. (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (89/100) – Did not appear.

Brutal and effective. Arnisd, you have earned 1 EXP and you combat decision.

• Devolve COLOR3D into an egg.
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals.
    • Offer an Evolution Crystal as tribute to become Mr. Rime.
    • Use your Wheelie to Wheel COLOR3D or yourself.
    • Use my Insidious Netherworld Wheel on COLOR3D.
    • Inflict a Curse on COLOR3D.

Decide what must be done.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

In preparation for next season's Babymaker battle, I'm going to Prime my Mysterious Halo, using Mew as the Guardian Angel.

Yeah, I have a feeling I know exactly what will happen if I lose this one. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    In preparation for next season's Babymaker battle, I'm going to Prime my Mysterious Halo, using Mew as the Guardian Angel.

Yeah, I have a feeling I know exactly what will happen if I lose this one. :P
    And so it will be.

MacGyver Level 2 Use Check (50%): 78/100 - Gets used up.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Seeing as Color3d is almost down to their last lines, I'll be kind and throw them into the wheel of the insidious netherworld!!

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Seeing as Color3d is almost down to their last lines, I'll be kind and throw them into the wheel of the insidious netherworld!!
    This is far from kind.

CLOVER THE NINETALES RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Vanilluxe
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Garbodor
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Weepinbell
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Zubat
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Magikarp
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Luvdisc

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Purely scrambled mess
    Theme #2: Hideous urban filth and graffiti
    Theme #3: Horrendously done in MS Paint with scribbles
    Theme #4: Polluted ecosystems
    Theme #5: Poop everywhere

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I hAZ CheszeBurGEr
    Usertitle #2: Young, dumb, and ugly
    Usertitle #3: Say hi to me the degenerate!
    Usertitle #4: I pooed the pants
    Usertitle #5: Currently eating myself

There can only be one.

MASTER RNG, seeking answers beyond reality, pulls in…

NOBLEJANOBII as Pop Star Pikachu and VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Gastrodon to the arena.
    @Noblejanobii @Voltaire Magneton

NOBLEJANOBII (HP: 4)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON (HP: 5)
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 2 *ACTIVE*) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

The SHADED COIN OF CLAIRVOYANCE has declared VOLTAIRE MAGNETON draws first blood.

TURN 1
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON initiates the trial by combat with Iron Defense. But his mind remains in the fog of the forgotten.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Uproar. But he cannot channel his energies to make this possible.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Fly. IT DEALS A FIERCE BLOW AGAINT VOLTAIRE MAGNETON. (1/5)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Frustration. IT DEALS A POWERFUL BLOW AGAINST VOLTAIRE MAGNETON. (2/5)

TURN 2
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses False Swipe. But his memories fail him as he attempts his recollection.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Entrainment. But his attempt at replicating this fails.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Max Mindstorm. But he cannot focus her mental powers to create such an assault.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Dual Wingbeat. But she does not have the body to produce this attack.

TURN 3
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses G-Max Wind Rage. But he has no control over those elements.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dive. IT DEALS A SAVAGE BLOW AGAINST NOBLEJANOBII. (1/4)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mind Blown. But she cannot harness this power on her own.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Shock Wave. IT HAS NO EFFECT ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON…
    SMART COOKIE LEVEL 1 CHECK (33%): 60/100 – BUT SHE FAILS TO REALIZE THE DANGER, DEALING A HUMILIATING AND FATAL BLOW TO NOBLEJANOBII. (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (62/100) – Did not appear.

Voltaire, you have proven yourself victorious. Take your 1 EXP and make your victory decree.

• Devolve Noble into Pichu.
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals.
    • Submit Noble into your Wheel.
    • Submit Noble into my Insidious Netherworld Wheel.
    • Inflict a Curse on Noblejanobii.

Now is the time.
    Last edited by Clover the Ninetales; 01-02-2022 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Rage Mode's bonus attacks were missing from the initial battle.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Before the next Season starts, I'd like to spend 1 EXP and 5 Coins to upgrade Yes I Lift Bro to Level 2 and then use my last Coin to buy Brass Balls and Prime those.