Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Well, this Kurosuōbā is a bit of a mystery and a half, though I do think that death or a similarly ill fate is on the cards if this maxes out or goes beyond. Looking pack at the police station search, we specifically got told THIS when our Tapu Lele pal got hit with 6 Kuro points:

You shiver, feeling like more than half of you has been detached and disconnected from this very realm of reality. It almost feels as though some other kind of dimension is trying to lure you and enrapture you through these bizarre artifacts.
    If that doesn't scream to be careful then I don't know what does. Looking into finding a cure as of now is a medium priority case, so I recommend we try and look for folk who work in the chapels as they may be more knowledgeable with spiritual stuff like this when morning comes.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

If you wanted to interview someone, perhaps you could consider going after Beltha the Salazzle or Raboa the Drapion? Colored also has a list of potential interviewees as well! Perhaps you could pull someone from that list instead. In the meantime, I plan to go search the farm, as I stated in my report. But next round perhaps we could go look at the Birthright Chapel?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Oh yes! I had a listen to the friendly Shaymin and COLOUR3D and it certainly did seem like a good idea to interview the drapion that Benni mentioned..

On the plus side, if that flower does have Kurosuoba energy to it, I might just be about to answer a few questions about maxing out!
    Otherwise, I think the posts also hinted quite strongly that we feel tired... perhaps a sleep would heal this black magic just as it heals souls and sanity? I don't want to waste a whole day napping unless I really top out at 8+ though...

5. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

So what should I do tonight?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Perhaps just follow the advice above and check out the mentioned chapel. And Colored works fine instead of all that silly number junk, I really don’t mind that.

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

@C0L0R3D

I'll try that, then...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

10. This post has been liked by:

Okay, so from what we got so far: that rose just makes you sad and unpure as heck, and yes, Vocco is just a bona fide thief. Guess that strikes him off of a potential Stalker list for now, same with the Drapion.

In darker news, first kill of the game coming up. Don't take this the wrong way at all, but I'm a tiny bit excited about how some of these Stalkers will work their black magic. But whoever dies shall be avenged without a doubt.

EDIT: @EmeraldSky, it was recommended Birthright Chapel got searched over instead of Southshore. Feel free to continue with the Southshore scour if desired, if you do that I can try to cover Birthright in the morning.

EDIT V2: I also have a bit of a plan myself for the next few days, being so. If anyone wants to look into them, go right ahead.

Spoiler:
    DAY 2: Interview Myta the Chespin / Search Birthright Chapel
    NIGHT 2: Search the Slacker's Shack. Link to Raze Cache?
    DAY 3: Search Emerald Fields Townhouses. Silver's coming in case I accidentally get all seizured.
    NIGHT 3: Interview Velli the Sylveon. With Diplomacy, as not every lonely hermit is totally crazy. She might appreciate the company.
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 05-12-2022 at 01:10 PM.

12. This post has been liked by:

Ohh my gosh... I'm really not having a great run on these trapped items... deary me...

This brings up something! We currently have SIX trapped items in our team inventory. That's a lot. It's a total of 16 Kurosuoba damage and 6 purity damage. Nobody wants to touch them, obviously, even if some of these things obviously go together, like the Black Pages.
    But we are going to have to.

And you know what? They dont have to remain trapped! The @ symbol is a trap type that a pokemon with the security perk can remove!

From the Rules and Gameplay:
    Some items are trapped or cursed and have ## or @@ indicators wrapped around the object’s name..... When using Security to disarm traps on items, you can select as many trapped items as you want in one turn and your character will attempt to disarm them all if possible. This is useful for clearing off many traps on many items...

So, would one of our security types consider doing a massive de-trapment sometime in the next couple of turns? Chakra, Maya, Scroll or Lewisia? Its not urgent right now, but we don't want to wait until there's an insurmountable backlog and we can't touch any of our stuff while we wait...

A362536D-DF27-4997-AFD5-E267441701CC.jpg

I think it’s easy to say I heard things I never wanted to. We got Enis somewhat merged with Derange, and if Nhlis had too much coffee to drink before taking hold of Ferghus. Yes, I’m drawing too many irrational lines between dots.

132B1739-FE22-49AC-9D30-7A563359D2A0.jpg

And I guess it wouldn’t hurt to line up some Kuro purging. Also, if we find the other half of that Sarkkan note then I’d recommend someone takes it back to him and mentions that this was the one a Snivy was talking to him about whoever long ago it was by the time we locate it.

15. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Moderator

@Lychee

If there's not anything else I need to do in the morning, I can probably take care of a few.

17. This post has been liked by:

Lychee