Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    It's summertime! So I've been cracking open Tales of Zestiria the X (based ufotable), Taboo Tattoo and Servamp. So far these are all I've been checking out through the first episode. Hopefully there'll be more shows to tide over the heat.

I started watching Black Butler a while back, it's kind of cool. Also, been enjoying some Mushishi tonight. A beautiful anime, I definitely recommend it.

I decided to binge watch all the Luck & Logic episodes over the weekend ^^;

*Busts down the doors in an Epic fashion* One Puuuuuuuuunch!

And keeping up with One piece. <3 One piece.

VPP

To add on to my summer list, Ange Vierge and Qualidea Code.~

Senior Moderator

Been marathoning the Pokemon anime as part of Gotta Watch'em All--at the moment, we made it through Kanto in a week and a half, and started the Orange Islands last night.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

I'm rewatching Neon Genesis Evangelion for the second time. I never actually watched the last four original episodes of the anime; I stopped at 22 and forgot about it, then watched End of Evangelion. I feel like it's important to know exactly every little detail that's going on so yeah. Before I watch EoE again though, I'm going to watch the Director's Cut Episodes. :3c I LOVE THIS ANIME. It's such a mind****. And very deep.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Moderator

At the moment, Gotta Watch'em All is on track to finish the Orange Islands and start Johto tomorrow.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Re:Zero, Rewrite, and ReLife. :P

Re:Zero has mai waifu.
    Rewrite is Key.
    ReLife is a great seinen series.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Like, everything basically. As far as ongoing anime is concerned I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, Rewrite, and Re: Zero. The latter two are good, especially Re: Zero. JJBA kinda has me disappointed though.

I also just finished Psycho pass (very good) And just started Psycho Pass 2. And I'm rewatching Angel Beats.