Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Just started お伽草子. Hoping for action comparable to Sword of the Stranger but I doubt I'll get it. Very base atmosphere so far though, which is good.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I am currently trying to keep up with Fate/Staynight Unlimited Bladeworks. I haven't started the second season yet but since they're only two episodes in I could probably watch it in a night if the need arose.

Besides that I'm working on Mekakucity Actors and once I finish that I plan to move on to the Sacred Blacksmith.

And in case anyone was wondering, I do have a list of anime I need to watch. They're listed in order by how many episodes they have and then sorted by how many episodes into the anime I am. Both Mekakucity Actors and Sacred Blacksmith have 12 episodes but I'm on episode 8 of Mekakucity actors whereas I haven't started Sacred Blacksmith so that comes first.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

☆~NEET ORGANISATION - THE LOLITA~☆ legendary_addict's Avatar
    I'm curretly watching....uhh...the monogatari series. I finished 3 seasons of it with 4 other friends, and anither friend says it is still going. And I'm planning on watching these other episodes in some anime that I never got to watch (Like SAO 2 Ep 16 onwards and.....other ones. I haven't been watching that many anime lately) and probably some new ones.

I've been thinking of watching anime like Fate/Stay, Mekaku City Actors, Nisekoi, and a bunch of sad emotional ones like Air, Kanon and yeah. I forgot the other ones I want to watch. I should check my list again xD

~That text above, so true~

FC: 1220-7270-9056
    Add me to get a lot of eggs! And no, they are not Bad Eggs, ban me if they are.
    Also, if anyone wants to battle, feel free to challenge in-game, I'm always ready,
    unless I'm fighting the League, or another person.

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    In the middle of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm watching it with some friends, and we're currently on episode 6.

I'm watching Log Horizon right now, but have been losing interest since meeting the
    Spoiler:
    female shiroe aka genderbended main character
    lol. ^^;

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I have a long list but currently I just caught up with the dub for Durarara!! X2. And before you say anything, I watched the original Durarara!! while going through a dub phase so it seems weird to just switch to sub when I'm already used to dub.

Other than that I'm currently rotating between Fate/Staynight Unlimited Bladeworks, Kekkai Sensen, and The Sacred Blacksmith. They'll all really good but Kekkai Sensen and Sacred Blacksmith are probably more for people who like humor more than anything else.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Puella Magia Madoka Magica episode 6 and Paranoia Agent episode 7. Watching both series with friends, and they're pretty interesting. Madoka was on my "to watch" list, so I'm glad we've gotten around to that.

I just finished season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul... I think I'm going to have to read the manga to keep up.

The anime was great but I feel HORRIBLE. Last episode was absolute torture.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I've been watching Jojo's Bizzare adventure. Made it through part one and part two, now im on stardust crusaders. Really annoyed at the inconsistances between SC and the first parts.

Finished Durarara X2 about 10 days ago too. That was pretty good.

Currently watching K: Return of Kings.