Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Aside from the two animes I mentioned previously in this thread, I just added Flying Witch and Mayoiga to my watch-list. They're pretty okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Hmm, other than season 5-6 of Pokemon, I've recently been watching Ace Attorney, which is OK, but not quite as good the the VN. Also I recently found a place to legaly watch The Heroic Legend of Arslan, which I am enjoying tremendously. It's pretty much Fire Emblem: The Anime. :P Also the opening & ending songs are awesome. :D
    As someone who has never played Ace Attorney, should I still give the anime a go?

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    As someone who has never played Ace Attorney, should I still give the anime a go?
    If you ever plan on playing the VN then no. The animation's ok bordering on bad at times, and every so often parts look out of place due to trying to recreate the VN's expresions too much. Storyline wise, the character personalities clash more, as most of the "silly" dialog has been cut, resulting in an anime that is serious 90% of the time, then does something ridiculous out of nowhere, clashing with the rest of the scene. All in all, it's nothing spectacular, but not really bad, just mediocre. If you do watch it, make sure to see at least the first 3-4 episodes, since the first episode doesn't really work so well in anime form, as it's a tutorial in the original. But all in all, I'd reccomend you just get the VN instead.

Am lately getting back to watch Yu Gi Oh all over but this time with Japanese voice and English subs. Good god this sounded so much more better than the dubs >.>

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

I picked up Bunjou Stray Dogs because I like the opening track plus the synopsis wasn't shabby in compelling me either.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    OK, so in addition to The Heroice Legend of Arslan & Ace Attourney, I've also started watching Samurai Warriors, which is an adaption of the video game series with the same title, (A very good adaption, it's like watching a level of the game :P) And the english dub of Yo-Kai Watch, which I'm not too sure about yet...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Currently I'm binging Inuyasha when I can because I really want to finish the series after four some years of watching it. However, Assassination Classroom has me hanging off the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting more. Thursday is now my unofficial favorite day of the week.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Okay so I'm currently watching Yuki Yuna Is A Hero purely because it's on Netflix and good lord the fan service. I can't deal with it. It's SO FUNNY.

(this spoiler is kind of PG 13 I guess?????? don't look kids)

Spoiler:
    They're in junior high school, so they're 12-15 right?? SO WHY ARE THEIR BOOBS SO DAMN BIG. And when they transform there are so many pantie/boob shots. I can't deal omg

I like it though, it's amusing me and giving me my magical girl fix at the same time. Plus I like the slice-of-life parts!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Fate got me started on Katekyō Hitman Reborn! xP

9. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I just finished Inuyasha so I'm taking a break from anime to catch up on my Steven Universe. I'll still be watching Assassination Classroom but other than that I'll be breaking from anime for a little bit.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    I just finished Inuyasha so I'm taking a break from anime to catch up on my Steven Universe. I'll still be watching Assassination Classroom but other than that I'll be breaking from anime for a little bit.
    Assassination Classroom is a gem. Really good Shounen in my personal opinion. The best part about it is in S2 it ups the action while still maintaining a nice level of comedy. I'd definitely recommend watching it if you're into. As for watching it Dubbed or Subbed, I'd say pick and choose, I watched it subbed but the Dub isn't TOO bad.

Anyone else currently watching/ planning on watching Re:Zero?