Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Usually brown, ranges from brown to hazel. There's a laser procedure you can get that costs $5000 USD and takes 20 some seconds to change brown eyes to blue eyes. Something with the cells of your eyes. xD

I'd LOOOVE to have that done if I could. All naturally blue eyed people can be traced back to one person, which is pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
    Usually brown, ranges from brown to hazel. There's a laser procedure you can get that costs $5000 USD and takes 20 some seconds to change brown eyes to blue eyes. Something with the cells of your eyes. xD
    Oh! I've heard of that, once it's safer (heard it was still a bit risky, but that may not be up to date either) and a bit cheaper, I MAY consider it. Saw an after picture and the result is quite nice, actually ^^
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

3. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Yes, I'd love to be able to do it when it gets cheaper! O:

|||||||||

I have hazel eyes, just like everyone else in my family. It looks alright on me, but I'd much rather blue eyes, agh. ):
    the dreambreaker

I have a picture of just my eyeballs :O

It's a little dark in this picture, but they're a gray-green color ^^ I love eyeliner too, it really makes the color pop! One of my favorite parts of myself :D