Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hey Fistodragon, what exactly was it that you were needing help with this time around? I may be able to help out! :>

Oh, wait, I just now saw the Lisia post. Forwards, back, left, right, correct? With idle and walking for each direction? Lemme see what I can come up with.

Also, no need to double post since it hadn't been but an hour since the original post. ^^;
    Ya i saw that. Honest mistake. Yes @ Forwards, back, left, right with an idle and walking for each direction.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

@Suicune's Fire

You able to finish my requests?

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Xanthe has been banned. Whether it's genuine or not, we are still trying to figure out. Unless you honestly didn't know about her "ban," and this was merely a coincidence, it seems rather inconsiderate that you ask her this now in a public thread. Like, immediately after her ban.

I don't mean to sound harsh or jerkish, but this is just kinda the vibe I'm getting.

I know you didn't intend it to be that way, but...assuming you did know about her ban, just try to think some things through a little better before you post them in the future. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Xanthe has been banned. Whether it's genuine or not, we are still trying to figure out. Unless you honestly didn't know about her "ban," and this was merely a coincidence, it seems rather inconsiderate that you ask her this now in a public thread. Like, immediately after her ban.

I don't mean to sound harsh or jerkish, but this is just kinda the vibe I'm getting.

I know you didn't intend it to be that way, but...assuming you did know about her ban, just try to think some things through a little better before you post them in the future. :>
    Xanthe = Suicune's Fire? Why was she/he banned? And no, I didn't know. I was MIA for awhile now. Is it possible for you to finish my requets @Speed-X

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Hahah, my bad. Yeah, Xanthe = Suicune's Fire. :>

Ah, okay. So you totally didn't know, just came in during a bad time. Well, turned out it was all an April Fools joke, but like I said: I suppose you just happened to come in during a bad time. It happens!

I won't be able to seeing that I have a lot on my plate right now, and I'm not sure about Xanthe seeing that she's been pretty inactive lately. Why not try spriting on your own? I can help you out along the way. ^^

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

bump. hoping somebody can do these for me :o

@speed

I do not have the patience nor time to do such things =(

bump. Still could use the help ^_^

Curious to see if anyone doesn't mind finishing these requests for me?