Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

For the longest time I didn't wear makeup because I didn't like the feel of it. However, this year especially, I've been wearing it a lot. I get very bad breakouts a lot so I wear makeup to mask it most time. It doesn't show up on camera but it does show up in real life and it's embarrassing to have people point it out or just stare, so I wear makeup quite a bit but it's so natural it's hard to tell.

As for my glasses, I've had then since I was seven, so second grade, or about ten to eleven hears ago so like 2006ish time frame. I converted to contacts when I started high school but they're quite uncomfortable most of the time so on weekends (unless I go out to do something) I switch back to glasses. Personally I wish I could wear glasses all the time but I can't see as well with them and I've been told many times that my glasses detract from the rest of me.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I wear foundation and concealer to hide all the stupid blemishes I've had since I was 12 and won't go away. ;n; Like, seriously, I'm 24 you'd think it would stop SOMETIME. Although it often turns out the more make-up you wear, the worse it gets. So I tend to TRY to not wear much or any at all if I can avoid it.

I remember when I was a kid once, not sure how old exactly, we went over to one of my dad's friend's house and my brother and I used to play with his kids (who were young at the time, under ten I think). Well one of them ended up pointing at me and said to their mother "How come she has red spots all over her face? Does she have Chicken Pox?". Ouch. That hurt. T^T I mean they were little kids and didn't know better, but it made me feel bad all the same. I just wanted to go home.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I still get a pimple here and there even though I wash my face. It's annoying, really.

When it comes to shaving, I use electric shavers. I used to use shaving cream and disposable razors, and it was messy, I was still getting cuts, and it took much longer. Plus electric shavers are pretty cheap now. I don't think I'll ever go back to shaving with cream again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I wear foundation and concealer to hide all the stupid blemishes I've had since I was 12 and won't go away. ;n; Like, seriously, I'm 24 you'd think it would stop SOMETIME. Although it often turns out the more make-up you wear, the worse it gets. So I tend to TRY to not wear much or any at all if I can avoid it.

I remember when I was a kid once, not sure how old exactly, we went over to one of my dad's friend's house and my brother and I used to play with his kids (who were young at the time, under ten I think). Well one of them ended up pointing at me and said to their mother "How come she has red spots all over her face? Does she have Chicken Pox?". Ouch. That hurt. T^T I mean they were little kids and didn't know better, but it made me feel bad all the same. I just wanted to go home.
    I toootally hear you. -_-

And omg, that's so sad. :c Geez, talk about being uncomfortable. >.< Not cool, little kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I still get a pimple here and there even though I wash my face. It's annoying, really.
    It's got nothing to do with washing your face, really. I mean, they come from underneath the skin. I would attribute it more to foods. I need to stop eating oil and see if that helps. I don't eat much oily stuff, but I do love my olive oil. xD Coconut oil too.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It's got nothing to do with washing your face, really. I mean, they come from underneath the skin. I would attribute it more to foods. I need to stop eating oil and see if that helps. I don't eat much oily stuff, but I do love my olive oil. xD Coconut oil too.
    Yeah, that would make sense. Why does fried food have to taste so good!?

I should try to cut down on that stuff, also, and not just because of that.

Yeah, that would make sense. Why does fried food have to taste so good!?

I should try to cut down on that stuff, also, and not just because of that.
    Haha, because it's fried!

Fair enough! I eat relatively cleanly, but there are things I should cut out. xP I need to eat more raw veggies and fruit.

Senior Administrator

Haha, because it's fried!

Fair enough! I eat relatively cleanly, but there are things I should cut out. xP I need to eat more raw veggies and fruit.
    Yeah, as a kid, I used to eat fried garbage all the time and that's probably what made my face look like a pizza. I've gotten much better and the outbreaks aren't nearly as frequent, but I could afford to be a little more cautious about what I get, even when eating out.

Definitely need more fruits and veggies. Getting stuff grilled rather than fried would be better also.

Yeah, as a kid, I used to eat fried garbage all the time and that's probably what made my face look like a pizza. I've gotten much better and the outbreaks aren't nearly as frequent, but I could afford to be a little more cautious about what I get, even when eating out.

Definitely need more fruits and veggies. Getting stuff grilled rather than fried would be better also.
    Haha, I think that a lot of adults reflect on their childhood eating habits and vow never to go back! Good for you though. c: It's nice to move forward.

Certainly! Or steamed. What I like to do is steam veggies, then use the veggie water (which contains heaps of nutrients from the veggies) to cook pasta in. :)

Haha, I think that a lot of adults reflect on their childhood eating habits and vow never to go back! Good for you though. c: It's nice to move forward.

Certainly! Or steamed. What I like to do is steam veggies, then use the veggie water (which contains heaps of nutrients from the veggies) to cook pasta in. :)
    Steamed veggies are good :3

I use razor and cream to shave. I still use my electric razor occasionally but that's only for the stuff the razor & cream didn't get.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    Steamed veggies are good :3

I use razor and cream to shave. I still use my electric razor occasionally but that's only for the stuff the razor & cream didn't get.
    They are! 8D

That...is a random fact to share. XD But cool. I thankfully don't have to shave my face.