Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ha ha... sorry! I wasn't paying attention.

Be honest. Do you get distracted easily? Or can you always pay attention?

Me...

Honestly I can get distracted at times, but not always. It really depends on my mood or what's going on at the time, but it wouldn't matter because when I lose attention it takes me a while to snap out of it. T_T But, yes, I get distracted. I can't always pay attention.

You?

In all honesty, I tend to get distracted pretty easily...enough said. XD

For me it's not really a case-by-case basis, it happens pretty much all the time. Unless I'm trying really hard to pay attention to one thing....

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I am like... Squirrel!!!

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    This thread was made for me and it was calling my name.

Those who've spoken to me know that I can get distracted literally 24/7. u__u I multitask a lot so...yeah.

5. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I have ADHD, so I can distracted pretty easily.

I forgot to mention...there are a few exceptions to me being distracted easily.

For one, if I am working on something I enjoy, or am in the middle of some kind of project...or both.

Basically, when it relates to anything I like I can focus. xD;

On a miscellaneous note, I cannot stay on one subject when looking at videos on Youtube. Stupid sidebar recommendations! D8

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I'm not easily distracted, unless someone is talking to me/needs me/I'm watching something that could result in a tragedy. xD

If someone is talking to me, even during class I'll look at them and talk back. I'd feel bad for just ignoring them, I mean. xD If someone needs me somewhat-urgently, then I'll stop what I'm doing as well. And if my dog is doing something, like running out towards the road, I'll stop and run. o:

|||||||||

Sometimes I get distracted waaaay too easily. ;~; Schoolwork especially is the bane of my existence since it's tough to focus with the computer around, siigh. Talking is fine but I might doze off at rare times.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I can usually withstand about 45 minutes of boring stuff before my mind starts to wander around and starts going on an imagination joyride. That 45 minutes can be anything from just waiting around, being stuck in a boring conversation I have no interest in or know nothing about, and anything along those lines.

Because of this, often I start losing attention in class during the later half and start watching the clock religiously like it's New Years Eve and I just can't wait to bail out of there. Unless the class was really interesting or seized my attention somehow, my body was sitting there in class but my mind was basically many millions of miles away.

You can distract me extremely easily if I don't have any interest in what I'm doing. And vice versa. Try talking to me when I'm reading an amazing book, you're sure to be ignored - even without my earphones plugged in. You're also bound to fail to distract me when I just turn the volume of my headphones up and shove out the rest of the world. XD Oh, and when I'm studying really hard, it's difficult to steal my attention as well.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..