Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    Aahh I was wondering when gifts would go out >w< I checked my messages earlier and saw that there was still nothing, and was a little worried that I may have been one of the people who's Santa didn't deliver...but I just saw my gift in my inbox and ;lkasdf;lkdaj!!!! It's so wonderful ahaha ;w; <33

Can we start guessing who sent gifts now?? C: I have a hunch about my secret santa...I know I've seen the art before somewhere...

I didn't expect to get an ASB gift and so I was marvelously surprised and to whoever was my secret Santa, thank you. xoxo
    Last edited by Ganyu; 12-27-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Senior Moderator

I have no clue who gave me mine, but thank you!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

My picture was amazing. Thank you so much whoever made it! I mean, I'm almost sure I know who made it, the art style is pretty distinctive, but it's not time for the guessing game yet!

Everyone is already sending their thanks to their mystery gifter. I think I should, too! So thank you for the Mega Sceptile, mystery person!

Although I've eliminated it down to about 13 people. Huehuehue. I WILL FIND YOUU

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

MY SHAYMIN IS THE BEST ONE!! IT IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S BECAUSE IT IS SHAYMIN!! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID BECAUSE SHAYMIN!! Thank you secret Santa I haven't got a clue who did it. XD

And oh noes I think my secret Santa gift recipient is onto me.

EDIT: So when do we get to start guessing?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I really want to thank my secret santa but I don't even know where to begin guessing. xD The person said they don't know me well, but...I barely know anyone here so I don't have a clue, haha.

I'm...flattered by my gift. Not one, but two? I don't know what to say other than you fudging rock. I'm going to keep an eye out, as I have a hunch, but I need proof... and I'd be oh so helpful if a list of everyone who participated was put up :P My memory is quite poor, you see. That and there are a lot of posts.

But thank you so much <3 I shall take care of this gift, and use it to rule the world treasure all of my memories here and then some <3 Man, my gift for my person really pales in comparison, but then again, I always feel like I don't do enough. Such is my curse :P

...Random note, I just noticed I have three cats sleeping behind me on each sectional, with the two boys being bookends. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEN IF IT IS A BIT LATE, from me and my kitties :3

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

There's a list of all the people that signed up on the OP. x] But as for who all actually was able to get a gift in, well...I suppose that's still a mystery! xD But I think it's best that we don't outwardly reveal who wasn't able to send in a gift this year. I know we have a wonderful community but I just have a good feeling that these non gifters didn't initially intend to not get their gift in and they may be subject of some head-shakes and disapproval. Which wouldn't be good D:

But I'm rambling

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Now, I'll be the first to admit here that I'm a filthy casual. I don't care about IVs or natures or certainly not EVs. But a shiny Pokemon? That's the magic word there. I'm so excited to get it!
    "You kids have a nice day."