Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    FINALLY SOMEONE BUMPED THIS THANK LORD ALMIGHTY

Anywho, I've been playing Super Mario RPG recently. I just beat the 3rd major boss, Punchinello, and I gotta say, this could be my favorite Mario RPG game. Although I'm still really used to the logic of Paper Mario and Mario & luigi, so I keep forgetting I can attack flying things without jumping on them o3o
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    I picked Dragon Age back up this past weekend. It's got such a great story and some really wonderful characters. I might even try to force myself through DA2 before Inquisition comes out.
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List

Pokemon Y, Pokemon Black, and Final Fantasy X

Oh, hey, I forgot that it was me who made this thread xD

I've picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising again, as one could probably tell by my avatar x3

Spoiler:

I've also been playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and it is amazing <3

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I've been playing Y, as usual (trying to complete my living dex and I'm almost done), along with Mario Kart 8 (bought it recently) and Earthbound for the Virtual Console. I've played through Earthbound once before and it required a lot of work...I've really been wanting to play through Earthbound again but honestly didn't want to deal with all the level grinding and such. It's so freaking amazing. I find it humorous how its updated ESRB rating is T, though...but then again, this game was originally made in like, what...1994? Ages ago. Obviously things that were considered inappropriate then were...well, few and far inbetween compared to nowadays. Amirite?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Been playing and grinding on Pokemon Platinum Enhanced, which is like a hack that ups the difficulty and lets you get all 493 Pokemon in the Pokedex.

Rival's been wiping the floor with me lately though DX

Pokémon Platinum Enhanced? I dont think I've heard of that before! I think I'll go check it out!

How exactly is it different in difficulty, though? :3

@Selkie

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    @Speed-X, gyms have a full team now, but it's not really that hard if you grind up and prepare. The only scare I've had so far was my rival, who nearly swept my full team handily with just three Pokemon. I'd say, expect to grind a lot more, but depending on what Pokemon you pick up along the way, you have a greater variety with just the team.

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Picked up Pokemon Y again to work on my National Dex & help someone else with theirs as well. Easier said than done, ugh, why is the National Dex so tedious to complete? :(

Also been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with a friend. :3

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    Picked up Pokemon Y again to work on my National Dex & help someone else with theirs as well. Easier said than done, ugh, why is the National Dex so tedious to complete? :(

Also been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with a friend. :3
    It's less tedious when you Wonder Trade thousands of breeding extras. ;)

I've been playing back through DA: Origins in preparation for DA: Inquisition coming out in October. I might even try to force myself through DA:2 again. I still haven't been able to complete it; disappointment keeps me from caring enough.
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List