I need a good King...

...to cosplay as. I'm going to a costume party in which the theme is king/queen costumes and I want to cosplay a king from an anime or game. But my mind is recalling precious few who are both awesome and doable for what I have in mind. So, can you guys help me out? Just recommend good kings from anime and games, as many or as few as you like, and surprise me if you think I may not like it.

Thanks!

Mickey Mouse. Do eet noaw

What about a Fire Emblem Character? Chrom? Marth? Ashnard?

I don't watch Anime, but maybe there's a few Disney ones that might work... Though I guess those would be princes, but still xD Prince Phillip, Prince Charming, Prince Eric. Actually, a Beast costume would be awesome.

From movies, you could be Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings, or that one elf guy from the hobbit I'm forgetting xD

Technically, N was a King...

seriously, though, Mickey Mouse

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Burger King.

...What? He DID get his own game :P And now you can stalk people with a plate with a single burger on it.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

4. This post has been liked by:

Char, I've been leaning towards a loose cosplay of Mickey. Maybe just a crown with whiskers and a mouse nose. I would love to cosplay Marth but I doubt I could pull it off especially on such short notice. The main thing is the blue hair. If you can't do it right, it just ruins the whole thing.

Burger king! Good one. I'd feel obligated to bring burgers if I did that, though.