Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    >tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Should the Godmodder have reverted to his original Godmodder form, I use the Maximum Carbine, a legendary shot gun, to fire bullets made of solid bedrock at the Godmodder.

However, if the Chickenmodder is still in his chickeny form, then I throw a particularly impressive rock at the Chickenmodder.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Fortress: 6/10

I point out to Sir Sivelos that we aren't in Minecraft, then I throw the Godmodder into a wormhole and cause it to collapse before he reaches the other end. The Godmodder gets crushed into non existence.

Oblivion's Guardian TwinBuilder's Avatar
    That raises a good point. Where are we, exactly?

I lure the Chickenmodder with seeds. Since chickens cannot resist seeds, he ends up walking straight into a pit of chicken-eating piranhas.

Alternatively, I temporarily turn the Godmodder into a noob with the Noobalizer. I lure the temporarily nooby Godmodder with diamond armor. Since noobs cannot resist diamond armor, he ends up walking straight into a pit of man-eating piranhas.
    O O O O /O\ O O O O

Oh dear, my fault. Still, bedrock is still quite a tough substance IRL. Nevertheless, I'll keep that in mind.

And, uh... I guess for now we're in a nameless generic arena of sorts. It's up to us, right?

Anyway, I summon a Ridiculously Distracting Object; a nameless, very generic object that, as its name suggests, is INCREDIBLY distracting. I'm having a hard time paying attention myself, but I manage to throw it past the God / Chickenmodder in hopes of getting him to lose focus. Now, guys, give him all you've got! We only have this chance to use the R.D.O.!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Powerful Summon: 3/30

Mana for a spell: 3/5

3/5 is more than sufficient! I use half of the charge to freeze the chickenmodder's feet to the ground, and the other half to summon a swarm of flying knifes to attack it from all directions! I also take the +2 that gutza gave me and add that to the attack's power. Oh, and I did this at the same time as Sir Sivelos's distracter.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gutza1 View Post
    Fortress: 4/10

+2 to Mike.

Screw this, the Chickenmodder needs something to attack. A distaction. I quick summon Minsc and Boo (characters from Dungeons & Dragons). I place an anti-mind control cap on them so the Godmodder can't mind control them to his side.
    Because they are literally the 1st summons of the game...Minsc and Boo added! The Chickenmodder decides not to retaliate yet.

Quote Originally Posted by purple umbreon View Post
    Since I am hungry and see a flying chicken, I take a flamethrower to roast myself some Chickenmodder.
    The Chickenmodder flaps away the flames back away and onto you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sivelos View Post
    I use an ANTI-CHICKEN SPRAY… but then bust out an ATOM BOMB on the Chicken/Godmodder's face as a surprise attack!
    The Chickenmodder face-tanks the ATOM BOMB...And lives unscathed! The Chickenmodder is too powerful to be stopped by a mere atomic blast!

Quote Originally Posted by insert_generic_username View Post
    I summon the spirit of ProtonJon, who uses egg powers to turn all the eggs around and bombard the Chickenmodder with eggs.
    The Chickenmodder quickly makes a banishing spell to stop you before you can use the Spirit of ProtonJon properly.

+2 to Mike

Fortress: 5/10

I summon a horde of hungry kobolds and sic them on the Chickenmodder. Once the combat is over, I transmogrify the Chickenmodder back into a human with my transmogrifier from Calvin and Hobbes, because this is stupid and I really didn't expect the Godmodder to have been transformed in some way this early in the game.
    The Chickenmodder pecks the Kobolds to death! Due to the ambiguity of the transmogrifier's actual abilities-specifically whether or not they EXIST-he believes them to not exist, and thus it fails!

Should the Godmodder have reverted to his original Godmodder form, I use the Maximum Carbine, a legendary shot gun, to fire bullets made of solid bedrock at the Godmodder.

However, if the Chickenmodder is still in his chickeny form, then I throw a particularly impressive rock at the Chickenmodder.
    The rock isn't impressive enough, as the Chickenmodder once again pecks it away.

Fortress: 6/10

I point out to Sir Sivelos that we aren't in Minecraft, then I throw the Godmodder into a wormhole and cause it to collapse before he reaches the other end. The Godmodder gets crushed into non existence.
    Chickenmodder. Also, this is your third post! You only have two in this game!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinBuilder View Post
    That raises a good point. Where are we, exactly?

I lure the Chickenmodder with seeds. Since chickens cannot resist seeds, he ends up walking straight into a pit of chicken-eating piranhas.

Alternatively, I temporarily turn the Godmodder into a noob with the Noobalizer. I lure the temporarily nooby Godmodder with diamond armor. Since noobs cannot resist diamond armor, he ends up walking straight into a pit of man-eating piranhas.
    The chickenmodder flies himself out of the pit before the piranhas get at him.

You take note of the surroundings. This area is a very flat plain nestled into some mountains, with waterfalls marking a rough diamond shape in the four cardinal directions. The Godmodder occupies the east end, while you occupy the west. It's utterly huge-huge enough that Sivelos'es previous atom bomb hasn't done all that much.

this place is going to look like the bowels of the Nether soon enough.

Oh dear, my fault. Still, bedrock is still quite a tough substance IRL. Nevertheless, I'll keep that in mind.

And, uh... I guess for now we're in a nameless generic arena of sorts. It's up to us, right?

Anyway, I summon a Ridiculously Distracting Object; a nameless, very generic object that, as its name suggests, is INCREDIBLY distracting. I'm having a hard time paying attention myself, but I manage to throw it past the God / Chickenmodder in hopes of getting him to lose focus. Now, guys, give him all you've got! We only have this chance to use the R.D.O.!
    For the record: Attacks can come from ANY SOURCE you can think of, just like Entities.

The Chickenmodder is distracted by the Ridiculously Distracting Object! He will be distracted for the next action!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Powerful Summon: 3/30

Mana for a spell: 3/5

3/5 is more than sufficient! I use half of the charge to freeze the chickenmodder's feet to the ground, and the other half to summon a swarm of flying knifes to attack it from all directions! I also take the +2 that gutza gave me and add that to the attack's power. Oh, and I did this at the same time as Sir Sivelos's distracter.
    You do realize those +2's are literally extra points for your charges being given to you, right? As Gutza was giving you them, you could treat them as separate charges. This is kind of vauge, but basically-as it stands, the 'Mana for a spell' thing is 5/5 and thus full. You can pump those other +2s into your other charge, as well.

With all of that said, you successfully Freeze the Chickenmodder's feet in place! Your Flechette storm, however, is easily deflected with another Wing Flap and does nothing! He'll be distracted by the Ice this eotb and not directly attack.

Minsc and Boo attempt to attack the Chickenmodder, but he deflects them quickly with powerful wing flaps, dealing 600 damage to each. The Chickenmodder's sudden de-transformation into the regular Godmodder causes the Ice to Break on its own! The Godmodder re-adjusts to his regular form, wasting his actual action.

[AG] Minsc: 1,400/2,000

[AG] Boo: 1,400/2,000

[GM] The Godmodder: 100/100

AG = Anti-Godmodder.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Powerful Summon: 9/30

Random Charge for the sake of not wasting the second charge that I will figure out something to do with later (if this is okay): 1/?

I didn't even realize that's what the +2 was, I was totally confused lol. I'm just going to assume that all 5/5 of that charge that would have been there was used, and the 5 of the 8 he had given me leftover went into my other charge.

Because the godmodder exists on the internet, I launch a massive worldwide EMP attack, taking out the power grid and essentially destroying the internet.

The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    I summon the moderator who is here to get rid of the godmodder. I then throw cake in his face as distraction for others.

I use a secret technique: "Only Death Shall Reap Man." Forming a scythe out of shadows, I flash-step past the Godmodder, and time seemingly accelerates, with the Godmodder receiving many, many slashes from the shadowy scythe in all but a second or two. The scythe vanishes since the attack was performed successfully (by that, I mean I used it, not that it did damage (if it did)).

I then use a summon: Dinaka, the King of the Sauran race! Being a massive, bipedal dinosaur, Dinaka is quite imposing. His natural armor and mighty Hammer of Dinaka make him a difficult opponent to fight, even by superboss standards. Dinaka can do many things, such as telekinesis, temporal reversion (he can undo the reversion, but not turn time forward), and energy blasts… But he's not invincible, by no means. He just has A LOT OF HEALTH, making him a damage sponge.

Dinaka grunts and throws his Hammer like a boomerang, with it starting a tornado in its wake, striking the Godmodder and arcing back to Dinaka!
    Last edited by Sir Sivelos; 05-19-2015 at 03:58 PM.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Powerful Summon: 9/30

Random Charge for the sake of not wasting the second charge that I will figure out something to do with later (if this is okay): 1/?

I didn't even realize that's what the +2 was, I was totally confused lol. I'm just going to assume that all 5/5 of that charge that would have been there was used, and the 5 of the 8 he had given me leftover went into my other charge.

Because the godmodder exists on the internet, I launch a massive worldwide EMP attack, taking out the power grid and essentially destroying the internet.
    If someone says "+2 to =insert name here=," It's a safe bet that's an assist, and you should take those into account.

The Godmodder's godmodding ability extends to the gear he uses IRL! His computers and accounts are not only infinite, they are all EMP-proof! The EMP affects everyone BUT him! However, as no-one online = no ragequitting, he resets the world's electricity without breaking a sweat.

Yes, his powers extent to IRL. You may now panic.

Quote Originally Posted by purple umbreon View Post
    I summon the moderator who is here to get rid of the godmodder. I then throw cake in his face as distraction for others.
    Well, Sivelos is already here and you only said moderator, which leaves...

...Me...Ugh.

I arrive. Hooray! You literally summoned me in within the first three pages! Whatever! As I am an actual mod, I can do a banhammering on this Rage-thirsty mother-effer, which would, HOPEFULLY, do damage, but I need time, as he's got ridiculous Uber Haxor on his side! Just, gimmie a few seconds! If I'm attacked once...This is gonna end badly.

ONLY THIS ONCE OK?! I DIDN'T WANT TO GET DRAGGED INTO THIS AND SEEM LIKE A SUE OR SOMETHING!!

I use a secret technique: "Only Death Shall Reap Man." Forming a scythe out of shadows, I flash-step past the Godmodder, and time seemingly accelerates, with the Godmodder receiving many, many slashes from the shadowy scythe in all but a second or two. The scythe vanishes since the attack was performed successfully (by that, I mean I used it, not that it did damage (if it did)).

I then use a summon: Dinaka, the King of the Sauran race! Being a massive, bipedal dinosaur, Dinaka is quite imposing. His natural armor and mighty Hammer of Dinaka make him a difficult opponent to fight, even by superboss standards. Dinaka can do many things, such as telekinesis, temporal reversion (he can undo the reversion, but not turn time forward), and energy blasts… But he's not invincible, by no means. He just has A LOT OF HEALTH, making him a damage sponge.

Dinaka grunts and throws his Hammer like a boomerang, with it starting a tornado in its wake, striking the Godmodder and arcing back to Dinaka!
    The Godmodder takes ONE look at Dinaka, and thinks that THAT guy looks like an awesome stone wall to distract you guys! He uses his powerful Mind Controlling abilities, slipping straight through protection designated for Super-Ultra-Mega-One-Winged-Angel-Soul level Bosses! Being only a Superboss, Dinaka is easily converted to the PG cause.

Godmodder: Did you really think of it as that easy?

While he does this, he fails to notice you attempting to cut him. He feels a weird sensation that feels like scratching his back.

Minsc and Boo realize that their talents are PROBABLY better suited to take out that new PG guy, and attack him for 600 damage each! Dianka Retaliates and slams Boo for another 600 damage! The Godmodder finishes off Boo with a mighty stroke of a massive mace, with the splash dealing 600 to Minsc as well! He's giving me an angry glare...Ohgoodnesshelp.

[AG] Minsc: 800/2,000

[AG] The_Nonexistent_Tazz: 1/1. Moderation: [||]

[PG] Dianka: 6,800/8,000

[GM] Godmodder: 100/100

Yo! Just a reminder, you can post TWICE a turn! I'm not sure how active you guys can manage to be, though. Also, you can do anything else with any action...Like, say, heal an Entity, or erect a barrier to prevent me from dying horribly!

The bar on the right is my Special Attack that I can use on the Godmodder to hopefully damage him-if it's charged to full, I can activate it! It goes up at a rate of one per post, so this means you have to defend me for the next two turns!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!