Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you were inspired by the message above my avatar? XD I'm getting excited just reading this! I won't try to finish this one 20 minutes before the deadline, so it won't be as rushed as The Deepest Scars (at least, I hope not). Can the dragons be Dragon-type Pokemon? C:
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that you were inspired by the message above my avatar? XD I'm getting excited just reading this! I won't try to finish this one 20 minutes before the deadline, so it won't be as rushed as The Deepest Scars (at least, I hope not). Can the dragons be Dragon-type Pokemon? C:
    Ha, ha, I didn't even see that message! Everyone loves Nux. He's insane, but his heart's in the right place.

It's perfectly fine to have the dragons be Pokemon. And yes, I'm a junkie when it comes to using Dragon-type Pokemon also. XD