Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Crush

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You were in first grade when you were 56?!?!

That's such a cute story, Neo!! As a gold digger, I, too, would be enthralled with a rich man (it's actually my life goal).
    Lol, I was 9 when I was in first grade, and I'm 33 now (veteran fan!), so 33 - 9 = 24.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I didn't really have a serious crush until I was 16 (Year ten). There was a girl in my music class that was good friends with one of my mates. Ended up talking with her a little through my mate and developed a bit of a thing for her. Granted it was a recipe for disaster, seeing as I was just getting out of the phase of my life where I was bullied heavily and hardly had the confidence to speak to anyone and she was one of the popular girls. Still, I managed to become close with her, and after about four months or so, was going to try and ask her out. She had been saying things like "We'd make a cute couple" and stuff like that, which I took seriously. Turns out she was kidding. Found that out when a photo of her from a party was put on facebook with her tounge down another guys throat. That killed me. It took months for me to get over that, especially since her friends realized and spread it like wildfire. I would be trying to get over her, and some *sshole would make a cruel remark.

Now that I look back I am glad it didn't work out. We were both going in two completely different directions, and I can honestly say, I probably would have followed her. I am happy with where I am now and am glad I didn't.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I'm glad you guys are happy with how your crushes worked out. Lol, I can still adore my first crush any time I play Heartgold. xD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire