Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Hey, are you still accepting submissions? I didn't notice this was here until now since the role play forum isn't usually very active, but I like what I see.
    Yeah! Submissions are totally still open! In the first post there's a list of open mages but if you have an element or something in mind that you would like to use that isn't listed, feel free to suggest it. Superhumans also use the same elements as the mages and the claimed superhumans are under their own tab!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Why are all of the mages either originals or younger than 10,000? Is there a reason for this that I didn't notice?

Sorry btw, I do realize my form is a bit weak, I could probably make it better, but I want to get in on this before the story gets too far. Hopefully it's good enough and there aren't any gaping holes or major issues.

Name: Osias Dryton
    Species (witch/wizard or human): Wizard
    Element: Storm

Appearance: Osias is about six feet tall. He has short and straight brown hair with green eyes. He has a fairly average build, but is a bit on the more muscular side. His skin is light with a slight tan colour. He appears to be somewhere in his early twenties. His clothing varies greatly, but it is usually something extravagant, containing expensive clothes and jewelry. When blending in is absolutely essential, he will occasionally forgo this extravagance and dress in something more common for the area. Most often, this means a hoodie with jeans.

What abilities does your character have: Osias can create storms at will. While this power is impractical for use in combat due to the amount of time it takes to gather clouds and create a storm large enough to do damage, given an hour, Osias could create a storm large enough to knock down trees and damage buildings. This storm would be confined to a small area though, and Osias himself must be somewhere within the area (although not necessarily near its center), or it will begin to lose energy and eventually disperse. He can also cause lightning to strike a location, but there must first be sufficient cloud cover, and on a clear day, it can take him several minutes to create enough clouds. his only other ability that could be used as a weapon is creating sudden gusts of powerful winds, but without first creating a storm, the winds will only last for a few seconds.

Personality: Osias He came into being ((Are mage’s born similarly to humans, or are they created?)) In the early days of modern humans. He has always been fascinated by them, and enjoys manipulating them for no reason other than his own amusement. As complex societies began to come into being, several times he worked his way into positions of leadership. What Osias loves more than anything is power. He thinks himself as above other mages, even knowing that there are ones older and more powerful than him. He rarely goes out of his way to interact with other mages, only doing so when they come to him, or for matters of extreme importance. Rather than wisdom, only arrogance has come to him with the years. Having lived through most of human existence, he has come to hate today's society, and his interest in humans has become increasingly sadistic.

Siding with Mages or Humans: Mages
    Crush: Open

No reason, that's just how it's been so far.

Accepted.

We haven't discussed the born/created thing for this RP, but on other sites we've done this with, the originals for Life and Death were just there, the rest of the originals were either created by the Life Mage, came from a split of another Mage's powers, or were 'hybrid' Mages (there were some special circumstance ones, but not many). The reincarnations were born as humans and gained their powers after their births (either directly after their birth, or many years later, but never before their birth). But, again, this may not be true here because we haven't discussed this yet.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    No reason, that's just how it's been so far.

Accepted.

We haven't discussed the born/created thing for this RP, but on other sites we've done this with, the originals for Life and Death were just there, the rest of the originals were either created by the Life Mage, came from a split of another Mage's powers, or were 'hybrid' Mages (there were some special circumstance ones, but not many). The reincarnations were born as humans and gained their powers after their births (either directly after their birth, or many years later, but never before their birth). But, again, this may not be true here because we haven't discussed this yet.
    I second this explanation.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

@Noblejanobii, @Neo Emolga, @Flowey, @Morzone, @Dragon Master Mike,

Would any of you be opposed to me making the Death Mage? Or do one of you want to make him/her?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    @Noblejanobii, @Neo Emolga, @Flowey, @Morzone, @Dragon Master Mike,

Would any of you be opposed to me making the Death Mage? Or do one of you want to make him/her?
    Go for it, it would actually be quite helpful for someone to make Death a PC character for this.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm not opposed to it.
    / / / / / / / /

I am not opposed either.

Well, that's a unanimous vote from the most active people in the RP, so... I will have a form completed shortly. Can I have a buffer post por favor?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Jude grants you a buffer post.
    / / / / / / / /