Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Yeah, this will be the third form of this RP to actually become active, and we had some success with the other two by setting general rules on Mage behavior, but allowing for them to do practically anything at the same time. For instance, want to break off and do your own side story? Go ahead! Want to stick with the main story, no problem. Just have fun with it.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Alright, I'm game, I'll try to have something up very soon.

Sounds good. And, if you want, feel free to take other elements, too.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

See, told ya I'd have this up soon. :)

Name: Tyler White
    Species: Wizard
    Element: Life

Appearance: Standing 6'2" while weighing about 175 pounds, Tyler has a fair to tan skin tone with short, brown hair and brown eyes. He also always appears to be incredibly healthy and youthful, seemingly always appearing to be 25 years old even though he's ageless.

Tyler, as always, wears clothing and attire attuned to the current time period, so in today's day and age, he has been wearing a white fleece jacket and blue jeans with white sneakers. He knows as time goes by, he'll have to keep up with the latest, silly fashions humans have to blend in, but he does it.

Tyler has no scars or markings of injuries mainly because of his powers. So, he has clear skin, perfect teeth, and looks clean and would probably ace a job interview just on charismatic looks alone, although his fearless personality helps a lot with the way others perceive him.

What abilities does your character have:

• Lifegiving - Tyler has the power to give life and sentience to any object, giving life to statues, giving machines and inanimate objects a life and mind of their own. These objects become his loyal disciples and will serve Tyler to their deaths or until Tyler dismisses the life out of them after the conflict or the task they were intended for has been resolved. As a result, humans that attempt to fight them, even on a military level, will find themselves in serious trouble when they find even their own tanks, firearms, and equipment turn against them.
    • Healing - Allows Tyler to heal all wounds from the mere scratches, cuts, scrapes, and then even the more serious stuff like broken bones and grave lacerations all the way up to near-death injuries and trauma situations. He does this by using a process that reverses the infliction of damage to flesh and bone by restoring the living creature's state before the injury took place, resulting in a process that's more like a reversal of time. In the same way, Tyler can reverse the aging process.
    • Resurrection - This power includes being able to revive anyone or anything that has been killed. Given, he respects the duties of the Fate and Death mages and tends to use this power only on fellow mages and wildlife when he feels their deaths were unfairly and unjustly delivered. He often resurrects dead roadkill animals and as a pastime, resurrects animals that were killed in hunting. Watching the hunter's reaction to this and the animal's retribution is something he finds hilarious.
    • Lifestrip - The polar opposite to Resurrection, Tyler can strip the life out of a living creature, but he can only use it on one target at a time, one per minute. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to mass-kill an entire army instantly if they attacked him. He also doesn't like resorting to this unless as a last resort, simply because he thinks it's cheap and he'd rather resort to his other powers unless they really deserved it.
    • Shapeshifting - Tyler can transform himself into any living creature as long as it actually exists in some kind of context he's familiar with. For example, he can become an actual living creature such as a lion, an eagle, or a grizzly bear, or becoming something out of fantasy, such as a dragon, a griffon, or a phoenix. The only drawback is that in these new forms, he's inexperienced with their own powers and abilities, so him trying to fight this way, especially after only just freshly transforming, may be somewhat comically sloppy. But things like becoming an unsuspecting bird or squirrel to spy on humans is something that's easy for him.

Personality: Nonchalant, cool, and collected, Tyler hasn't felt fear or anxiety for eons. He's seen generations of humans come and go, and still finds their behavior comical given their lives are so short that they're worried about stupid things like money, disease, or depression. And then there's the other even stupider things like failing school exams, cold coffee, losing sports teams, and computer problems that Tyler is just baffled how anyone could ever get upset about given how much more there is to life. Often strolling through cities, Tyler does it mainly to amuse himself with what new things humans will get obsessed about before dropping them for something else.

Tyler is still responsible with his powers and doesn't go totally nuts with them. He does, however, have his own boundaries and doesn't overstep them. Potentially, he could go into a hospital and cure every last human inside of it or attend a funeral and resurrect the dead, but he knows the Death and Fate mage would get on his case about it. So he's well-aware of the cycle of life and knows life isn't meant to last forever.

The rather humiliating revealing of the mages and the fact humans have called for their extermination made Tyler drop the very last shreds of respect he had for humans, especially how quick they are to result to fighting, combat, and war. He felt they were a bit stupid before, but now he knows they've definitely gone off the edge into insanity.

Siding with Mages or Humans: Mages

Crush: Open, but only with female mages, as he's heterosexual and really doesn't like humans.

Accepted.

I do see one problem with your character, though, but it's not your mistake or anything actually to do with the character itself, especially since none of us mentioned this. We've recently started making timelines for our multiple universes of this RP, and depending on how we want to do the origin story for the universe, the devotion may be an issue. But, until we get to the point of making the timeline, it's fine and you don't have to change it.

I am fine with starting the RP now.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think it looks find Awa.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Like I said, one issue, a d it's not a big one, nor one he'd know about before making the form. I only brought it up now so that we didn't possibly contradict ourselves later.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Hey, are you still accepting submissions? I didn't notice this was here until now since the role play forum isn't usually very active, but I like what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I'm Definitely still up for this RP to continue. I doubt many (If any) more people are going to join while the RP is still in the SU phase, so I support starting the RP now. Seeing the RP actually posted in may bring a little interest, with luck.
    I Knew It! activity is the best advertisement on this forum!

VPP