Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

Kritana sighed as he repositioned himself in his seat. He stared off over the ocean, enjoying the view. He had agreed to this vacation, not because he wanted it, but because he wanted her to enjoy the world outside of his realm and she refused to go unless it was this way. He wasn't particularly relaxed, but he was able to keep it from showing. Well, for the most part. He was worried about the possibility of something going wrong with what was planned while he was gone. As part of his one day to plan the vacation, he put two of his most trusted underlings in charge of the underworld, one overseeing the check-ins and the other helping and supervising construction. He had an earpiece connected directly to the underworld communication system in his ear so that, if something went too wrong for them to handle, he could take care of it as soon as he could. Those thoughts were enough to keep him a little tense, but aside from that, he was relaxed. Honestly, he was just happy that he managed to get Kora to go out and enjoy herself, even if it meant he didn't have things running exactly the way he liked it. He reached over and grabbed his drink. He did seem to try to relax more than he already was, but how well that worked was questionable. He felt Kora's gaze and glanced at her. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    Going from UN to Times Square
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Dagan said. "We're all working together, so we need to concern ourselves with each other, just not as much as we need to concern ourselves with the Mages."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations
    Affected RP'ers: @Gaster and @Morzone

"True true." Elisabeth looked around. "We are almost to Times Square. Is the Blocker here yet?"

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

No, he wasn't relaxed. Of course not. Kora sighed a little but smiled at Kritana. At least he was concerned about her. Though he wasn't staring at her gorgeous body. Was the bikini even working? Jeez men could be so dense sometimes. Kora reached out and took Kritana's hand gently.

"Yes, I have a great view to relax me. Everything here is perfect, the sun, the beach, the air, and you." Kora giggled and lifted her sunglasses with her other hand. "Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked, "you seem somewhat relaxed. You should drink a little. It will help." Kora reached over and picked up her glass. "If you want I can drink with you."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

Kritana smiled slightly. "That's good." he said. "Honestly, I'm trying, but aside from sleeping when I need to, I haven't relaxed in billions of years, it's hard to just relax and enjoy yourself after that." He nodded slightly. "Alright, then let's see if the drinks will help, but you drinking with me is your choice." he added before drinking a little bit from his glass.

Dagan Dimitris and Alex James
    Earth Superhuman and Blocker
    Times Square
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

"I have no clue." Dagan said. "I've never seen the man in my life. But, if I had to guess, he chose this place because it was somewhaere in the middle of where he lives and where we were, so if he's not here, he should be soon."

Alex was there, standing around and waiting for the superhumans to arrive. He saw the group and wondered if that was them, but didn't approach them in case he was wrong.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"Quite the interesting deduction. But it makes logical sense." Elisabeth paused to think over everything she knew about the Blocker. She tried to recall what she had seen of him from the media and had a rough image of what he looked like in her head. But in Times Square, how easy would a rough sketch be to find? Elisabeth looked around, scanning the area. Her eyes landed on Alex and she frowned. He fit the vague description in her head, but was it actually him?

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

"I understand. It's easy to grasp, knowing you. But just try. I know you'll start to feel better once you do." Kora held out her glass. "Well it is absolutely no fun to drink by yourself, so of course I'll drink with you. That's what friends are for, aren't they?" Kora took a sip of hers as well and smiled. "Does that feel any better?"
    / / / / / / / /

Dagan Dimitris and Alex James
    Earth Superhuman and Blocker
    Times Square
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

When Alex saw her start to look at him and linger on him, he decided to approach Elisabeth and the other two. "Are you the group I was planning on meeting here?" he asked.

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Kritana sighed slightly. "A little, but not much." he said. "I'm sorry if I start to ruin your enjoyment because I can't enjoy it as much."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"I believe so," Elisabeth replied. "You are Alex James, are you not?" Elisabeth crossed her arms and glared his down, a red tint showing in her irises. "Depending on your answer my response to your approach may vary, so consider your answer very carefully before replying."

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

"Don't be silly. Just keep being yourself and I'll be content. I don't mind. It's even better if you relax though, but if you don't then that's okay too. I understand," Kora said, taking another sip of her drink.

??? ???
    ??? Mage
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Affected RPers: N/A

A young male stepped out into an alleyway. He pat the brick wall behind him as he stepped out, glancing to make sure the spatial rift was not visible to the naked eye. Once he was assured, the young man set out. He knew where the best spots were in this city, and his favorite was only a few blocks away. The man kept his head down, hiding his face, not wanting to be recognized too soon. That would not do, because it would blow the surprise he planned to throw for his fans. At least in this world people loved rather than feared him. It was a nice change of pace.

'You're just waiting for the perfect chance to kill them all, slaughter them like cattle.' The young man grimaced, trying his best to ignore the voice in the back of his mind. He would not indulge that part of him. He had made that mistake once, and it would not happen again of his own volition. He had enough blood on his hands, he didn't need more.
    / / / / / / / /

Alex James
    Blocker
    Times Square

"That I am." Alex said. "So you must be the superhumans." he added. He pulled out the file he had on the Mages. "I don't have full records on all of the Mages. Honestly, I don't think anyone knows how many are hiding out or what they can do. But this is what I have, and it might be able to help you weed out where they are. Some of these people I suspect of being Mages, but am unsure of."

The file contained pictures of Mages and suspected Mages, including Araxie, Rowan, Nicholas, and a few mortals. Aracie and Rowan were confirmed and had information such as height, powers, and other useful information, while Nicholas and the mortals were merely suspected, having only their pictures and locations listed. He had pages for certain power sets such as Blood, Earth, and Fire based on the blood the scientists had found, but had no information on the Mages that represented them. "Look them over and if you need any more information, let me know and I'll see what I can do." he said.

(If we had more Mages and/or superhumans, I'd add more info, but I can't really add more as is.)

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

"I know, but... it just seems a little unfair to you. I know I don't relax well, that's why I tried to get you to try to enjoy yourself without me involved. It feels like I'm just weighing you down while you're trying to have a nice vacation."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"I see. And you wish for us to hunt down and dispose of these individuals, yes? Or would you prefer them be brought to you alive."

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

"Well it wouldn't be a nice vacation without you so you're not weighing me down you're making the vacation!" Kora laughed before drinking another swig of her drink.
    / / / / / / / /

Alex James
    Blocker
    Times Square

"As far as I am aware, they cannot be killed outside of my presence as they have a form of immortality and I am the only one who can block their powers including said immortality." Alex said. "I could be wrong, but if I'm correct then there's really no choice in the matter and they will have to be brought to me or I must go to them."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

"If you say so." Kritana said, taking a big drink from his glass. He sat it down on the table and looked at Kora. "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to do when we get up from here?" he asked. He did plan out the vacation, but since it was more for her, he left a few gaps so that he wasn't completely controlling everything.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"Then we will bring them to you," Elisabeth replied. She looked at the folder again and frowned. "So, who should we seek out first? Do you have a preference?"

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

'So many things. Most of them involving you without clothes,' Kora thought to herself silently. She sighed, knowing that probably wouldn't happen and thought it over. "Maybe we can go out in the water some. Like maybe go surfing or just out on a boat. I don't know what you have planned so I don't want to suggest something and mess up your plans."
    / / / / / / / /