Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Alex James
    Blocker
    Times Square
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

"Not really. Unfortunately, from what I can tell, the ones that I have fully confirmed the identities of are among the lowest caliber of the Mages. Their powers involve music and writing specifically and don't seem to pose much threat compared to some others that we've found the blood for in the pyramids. Though I will say to be on your guard since I don't know if they have things hidden up their sleeves that I have yet to learn about." Alex said. "But, of the possibly more threatening ones, Nicholas seems to be the most likely one of those I've been checking out to actually be a Mage, but I have no clue what powers he would have, or if I'm even right. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but if I get any new leads, I'll fill you in."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

"My schedule is more of a rough outline this time, I wanted to let you choose what to do since I've never been on a vacation in my life and would probably ruin it if I actually made a strict schedule of everything. There are a few things I made sure to include specifically, but I tried to keep it as loose as possible."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations
    Affected RP'ers: @Gaster and @Morzone

"Understood. We will pursue them all then. I must also suggest you proceed with caution yourself. By revealing the mage of writing you have made your life a valuable target for the mages. And while their powers may not be able to reach you, they can still dispose of you through conventional means." Elisabeth looked at the file to try and see if Nicholas had a location listed.

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"A rough outline? My my Kritana, that's so unlike you. Very well. That's fine with me. Honestly I think I will enjoy anything as long as you are with me. After all, it's more fun with two people than one," Kora teased.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Alex James
    Blocker
    Times Square

Alex nodded. "I am well aware of this and I will continue as carefully as I can. Thank you for the tip, though." he said. At that moment his phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello?" he paused and listened to what the person on the other end said. "Got it, I will be there as soon as possible. Bye." He hung up his phone and looked at the trio. "I'd love to stay and try to help you, but one of my contacts says that they may have found another Mage, so I must be off." He held out three slips of paper with his phone number on it to them. "Keep me updated when you find or capture one and I will attempt to arrive as soon as I can." And with that, he was off.

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

"Well so is this vacation." Kritana said. "I figured you'd know better what to do on a vacation than I would, so I tried to make it as flexible as possible so that we can both enjoy it as much as possible. So, which would you prefer, surfing, or going out on a boat?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

Before Elisabeth could respond to anything, Alex was gone. She frowned but decided it was better to not go after the man. She turned to her fellow superhumans and held out the file. "Who should we go after first then?"

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

"Have you ever been surfing, Kritana? It's a lot of fun. I think that would be more fun for the both of us, especially if you've never been before, because then I can teach you!" Kora suggested.

??? ???
    ??? Mage
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Affected RPers: N/A

The young man spun, forming a top hat, coat, and staff seemingly from thin air. He tapped the purple cane with a crystal skull topper against the ground twice, causing a table to appear. The young man could hear the whispers through the crowd, his fans recognizing him and others trying to see who he was. Good, he would give them an unforgettable show. It's what he lived for after all.

"Welcome citizens of New Orleans and travelers from around the world! I am Madder Hatter, a humble magician coming to you from a world beyond the one you know, here to give you the show of your life! Please, stand back and watch, but please, keep your money in your wallets. I am here purely because I enjoy the art and do not wish to deprive you of the funds that could be put to much better use." Madder tipped his hat and smiled at the crowd. "Shall we begin then?" Cheers erupted from the crowd to answer him. Madder smiled and threw his hands into the air.

Out of Madder sleeves shot several sets of cards. They flew and swirled into the air. Madder waited a second before snapping his fingers, causing the cards to all freeze in mid-air. Madder jumped onto the table then began to leap from card to card, stepping lightly, the toe of his foot barely fitting on the small card. Madder began to collect the cards as he went, plucking the out of the air until he had the entire deck back except for the one card he stood up. When he had that, Madder then quickly shuffled the deck and threw the cards at the audience. Several people shrieked, but before the cards could hurt anyone, they all disappeared in puffs of white smoke. Madder took a deep breath in and sucked in all the smoke. He sighed then tapped his chest. Madder reached inside his coat and pulled out a deck of cards, short the one he was balanced on. Madder jumped down to his table again and retrieved his staff. He spun it in the air three times before stabbing it into the table. Madder then encased it with cards. He closed his eyes and waved his hands back and forth over the cards. Suddenly, a group of lights began to move with Madder's hands, coming from within the barrier of cards. The lights changed shapes, a couple dancing, a bear frolicking across the sky, a cup of tea being poured, a group of horses galloping through the air, and so on. Anything that crossed Madder's imagination, the lights would turn into. It was quite the pretty sight.
    / / / / / / / /

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    Times Square

"Hm..." Dagan said, looking at the files. "The Writing Mage probably ran off and vanished the moment she was revealed, so she may be difficult to find, but she's low risk when we do." he said. "The Music Mage seems to be close to the Writing Mage, so he may have gone with her, but, again, low priority. He said that Nicholas would be the best of the others to check out, but he's not completely convinced that he's a Mage, so that might be a wild goose chase or it could pay off more than the others. Do we want to go after low priority but difficult to find, or high priority but possibly a false alarm?"

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

"No, I have not. But, yeah, I'll give it a try and you can teach me."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"Speaking from a logical standpoint, I believe it would be better to go after the one we have the higher probability of catching, and if he is not a mage, then so be it. We will waste less time catching this one than we would attempting to catch the other two. Statistically, we have a higher chance catching a mage going after the one without the guarantee of mage status than we do going after the other two."

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

Kora smiled and giggled. "That's good. I'm glad we get to bond over something like that, together. It's nice to relax, wouldn't you agree?"
    / / / / / / / /

Bernie Sumner
    Space Mage
    Alaska
    Affected RP'ers: @Morzone and @Noblejanobii

Due to the blocker Bernie couldn't hear most of what the super humans were saying, but he did manage to hear that the three would most likely not be heading after Araxie and Rowan. Though he didn't hear the possible mage they were thinking about going after which irritated him. Might as well let them know,' he thought as he sent them a note.

"Letting you guys know the superhuman are not after you, let me know when you are ready to go and I'll open a portal there in the safest spots."

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    Times Square

Dagan looked at the info sheet on Nicholas. "It says that he was last seen boarding a plane for Paris." he said. "And, if I know my history right, that's where the Nicholas Flamel of alchemy fame lived."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

Kritana smiled. "Me too." he said. "The relaxation part is questionable, but it's not bad."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

"Well, then our verdict is simple. We are off to Paris, France. I'm sure interpol would be happy to help us. And if they aren't… well," Elisabeth's eyes flashed the color of blood, "I'll make them."

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana

Kora giggled and squeezed Kritana's hand. "Well you can relax with me any time," Kora replied with a wink.
    / / / / / / / /

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    Times Square

"No need to already start that kind of plan." Dagan said. "For all we actually know, it could just be coincidence and it wouldn't look good if we went to a place of suspicion guns blazing or whatever."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

Kritana smiled slightly. "If you say so." he said. "Just let me know when you're ready to try to teach me how to surf."