Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Nicholas Flamel and Alma Breya
    Alchemy Mage and Spirit Mage
    The Pyramids of Egypt

Alma and Nicholas both nodded. "Fair enough." Alma said. "At least it's something." "Agreed." Nick said. Alma sighed. "Sorry Jude, I could tell how frustrated he was and was trying to clear up Nick and I's side for him since he seemed to have been misunderstanding our reasoning."

Bernie Sumner
    Space Mage
    Alaska

A tally mark appeared on cooperate but don't kill.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Osias Dryton
    Storm Mage

Egyptian Pyramids

Osias saw Jude look at him and Araxie for their votes. "Obviously, I think we should kill every last one of them, along with anyone involved with their creation." Osias said. "But I suppose if we can use the super human," he added, "I could agree to it under the condition that he be spared after helping us." Osias hoped that this statement was not seen as mercy. He simply felt that it would be dishonorable to kill him after he had promised to help them.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Araxie Writer, Arian Black, Jude Audrey
    Writing Mage, Enchanter, Fate Mage
    Egyptian Pyramids

"Well, counting up all the votes, it appears that cooperation without killing has taken the majority. Therefore, that is our plan of action. Any disagreements can be taken up with the complaint department that's five miles east then keep going until you fall off the planet. Okay? Okay. Someone contact Bernie and let him know our concurrence." Jude did not even glance up when Arian twisted a ring on his finger and vanished from the room. Jude looked up somewhat apathetically at the other mages and clapped his hands. "Well? Chop chop! Arian's obviously not going to deliver the message."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Rowan Summers
    Music Mage
    Egyptian pyramids

"I'd imagine Bernie already knows, considering the number of notes he;s been sending us." Rowan said. He stood up and offered his hand to Araxie to help her up as well. "We should get going then and find somewhere safe."

Marx Hunfry
    Fire Mage
    UN headquarters

"I do indeed suggest we find the man, Let the hunt begin!" Marx replied. He took his halo and tossed it Frisbee like across the room toward the earth superhuman. The halo soared over his head and exploded in a bright, but mostly harmless, explosion. He then Gave both Liz and the Earth Superhuman a smile and headed toward where the doors.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Tyler White
    Life Mage
    The Pyramids of Egypt

The final verdict was that we'd cooperate with the humans without killing. Well, I figured if that's what we were going with, I'd work around it however I could.

"Alright, I'm volunteering to see if I can figure out a way to reverse the superhuman creation process and locate where all of their research sites are," I told the others, knowing we could at least get that taken care of. "I can't guarantee I'll find a solution when we don't even know if a reversal process is possible, but I'll at least try to see what I can dig up. As for the research sites, I'll get locations first. We may still need them intact for a little while if we're to reverse the changes on those superhumans."

I figured no one would disagree with that for now. It certainly wouldn't involve any killing, but now it was just a matter of how I planning on getting that information and where I was going to get started.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Araxie Scripture and Jude Audrey
    Writing and Fate Mages
    Egyptian Pyramids

"I see no objection to that. Go right ahead then. Anyone who wishes to join Tyler in his research is welcome to. If we can find a cure for these powers that might prove very useful in the future," Jude said, a hinting tone hidden in his voice.

Araxie looked over at Rowan. Where would be a good place to hide? It seemed like it would be dangerous to go anywhere relatively big. A more rural place then? India? No, they'd stand out too much then. Somewhere in Europe then? Was there rural country in Europe? It was a much different place than when Araxie lived there many many years before.

"Where would you suggest?" Araxie asked as she stood up from her seat.

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations

Well… that was… unexpected. This Marx kid was definitely a bit on the insaner side of society. Still, that wasn't necessarily a bit thing. Much could be done in that regard. Elizabeth found herself looking forward to working with him in the future. He seemed like he could handle a lot of fun by her terms. Elisabeth cracked a small smile then followed after Marx to the door.

The CEO was outside, speaking with possible benefactors.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Osias Dryton
    Storm Mage

Egyptian Pyramids

Osias would have preferred to have the pleasure of fighting all of these super humans himself, but he knew from the beginning that that was unlikely. Things weren't going quite how he would have hoped, but it seemed that it would be interesting to see how this would unfold.

"I don't suppose that you have anything for me to do?" Osias questioned.

Rowan Summers
    Music Mage
    Egyptian pyramids

"I figured we'd travel, instead of staying in one place. We should head home and pack some supplies first though." Rowan replied. He figured staying in one place too long wouldn't be safe. Looking over at Osias he said, "Well, someone, or preferably multiple someones need to work on hunting down the superhumans who aren't helping us. You could do that."

Marx Hunfry
    Fire mage
    UN headquarters

As soon as Marx spotted the CEO he walked over to the man and threw a long arm around his shoulders, interrupting whatever he'd been saying. "Hey Mr. Ceo man! You're a cool guy. But I gotta know were blocker is. He's the real star. Don't you go hiding him away now!" Marx looked around at who the CEO had been talking too and gave them a wide smile, licking his lips.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Tyler White
    Life Mage
    Giza, Egypt

I headed out to do my business. The quicker I got out there and got the full scoop on the super human process, the sooner we could undo the mess and hope to minimize the damage in the process. Even though there were plenty of humans that wanted us dead, the vote among the mages was to spare as many of them as possible, which I decided to go along with, but that still didn't mean I couldn't stun them or tie them up if they decided to be a pain in the neck about all this.

Morphing myself into a peregrine falcon and then go flying into Giza was the fastest way to get into the city without having to call for a transport. After that and transforming back into a human form that blended in with the society here, it was just a matter of finding a library to use a computer and get online. There was a one hour time limit for the one place I found, but I figured if I could work fast, I could get some information out of it. Computers and the Internet were relatively new when it comes to humanity, but that didn't mean I hadn't been brushing up on it. Not keeping up with the culture and the technology was going to get you strange looks like you were growing a second nose.

After finding a free computer workstation, I jumped online and dug into as much information as I could. A wealth of information was just a Google search away, and I found that Star Masses Health was in fact the firm behind all of Arian's stolen stuff. As it turned out, they were committed toward the production of more superhumans, and were augmenting the technology to be capable of mass production. But, thankfully, government regulations, eligibility, regulatory agreements, legality issues, insurance, contract agreements, and pesky stuff like that would slow them down significantly from changing massive amount of humans into these mutants. It would buy us some time to shut the project down, but it wouldn't last forever.

I might have to get creative with this one.