Tyler White
Life Mage
The Pyramids of Egypt

"Oh please, people, let's not start fighting amongst ourselves, now!" I shouted to the rest of them.

It's just what those daft humans would want. If they saw this little squabble, they'd be jittering with glee.

I would have liked to get this discussion back on a civil track... before I had to heal everyone because everyone was beating each other up.

"Listen, we're all friends here, right?" I asked the group, but continuing before anyone answered anything. "I thought so. With that in mind, let's figure out who the real enemies are. Blocker is a real enemy. Those superhumans are the real enemy. And anyone who wants us all dead is obviously a real enemy. That's it! Not each other. Hey, what Araxie did is stuff I do all the time. Humans may be stupid creatures, but by golly, they sure are stupid in an interesting way! So of course I mingle with them to learn more about what these silly creatures are up to."

Except I usually did it as a squirrel, mouse, or a bird, but that was besides the point.

"Now then, I don't think the humans will listen to reason," I tried to convince the others. "After all, they were the ones who first declared war on us! They're the aggressors here, and we're simply out to defend ourselves! Now then, I'd like to make them learn it was a really bad idea to pick a fight with us and steal the magic powers only we were supposed to have. Good idea, huh?"

Of course it was a good idea.