Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jonathan Bradshaw - Obese Goodra
    Underground Pastry Factory
    Affected RPers: N/A

I thought getting burned to death as a zombie after wanting to devour a teenage girl was probably the worst kind of fate the Trick Master could have devised. It was cruel, evil, and it really showed how much of a heartless bastard this guy really was. Not to mention it put me in a position where I couldn't do much damage to this new, darker Trick House.

When I woke up, I wasn't sure where I was or if I was still a zombie, but I figured I probably wasn't. I saw what looked like a massive, wet and slimy purple blob in front of me, and I realized I must have been stuck in and on top of it, probably in some kind of trap. I tried to push my way out of it with my arms, only to realize my arms felt incredibly heavy and I could barely move them, plus they were covered and dripping with slime, which felt disgusting. I then tried to look for some kind of solution to whatever this mess was, only to find out my cheeks were inflated like balloons and felt like they weighed a ton each. What kind of trap was this? Meanwhile, all around me, it seemed to be some kind of factory that was mass-producing cakes, donuts, cinnamon buns, and other pastries that had to be a hundred times their normal size.

I then realized the horrible truth. I wasn't stuck or trapped in some kind of giant, sticky purple blob. I was the blob, and in trying to look around this pastry factory for an escape, after taking my best guess, I had somehow been reborn as a Goodra... one that had to have weighed well over a dozen million pounds...

"Youff godda be kiddin mee..." I bellowed to myself, barely able to speak with my enlarged tongue and puffy cheeks.

I tried to pat my absolutely oversized and monstrous belly with my arms to get an idea of exactly how much room I was taking up by feeling how much of my gut was between them. I felt like they were miles apart, and I couldn't believe this massive, slimy blob that was all over the place was all me. This was just total Pokémon cruelty to the max. And I felt it soon after. Ravaging hunger that could probably never be satisfied in a state like this. I tried not to look at all the pastries moving by the giant conveyor belts, although I wasn't even sure if I could reach them like this with this giant, flabby arms.

Well, you've certainly outdone yourself this time, Trick Master. This is just vile.

Again, it was another helpless form I couldn't use in any way to do damage to the Trick House and now, unlike the zombie, I wasn't even able to move and I felt disgusting on all levels. This was awful. If the Trick Master kept doing things like this, I was screwed for who knows how long. And I was already getting a bad idea of how he was going to torture me in this mess.

"Oh ho ho, hello there!" An overly-jolly and chubby pastry chef dressed in white with a stupid puffy chef's hat greeted me from a suspended catwalk platform. "You look so famished!"

This guy had to be blinder than a Zubat and dumber than a bag of hammers. What this Goodra needed was a hell of a weight loss plan and to fast hard for probably the next three thousand years. But the mind-controlling hunger and desire for those pastries was telling me who cared, I was already fat beyond hope and there was no sense in trying to reverse it at this point. If I was going to croak from gluttony, might as well enjoy it!

Damn it, I tried to put that voice out of my head and stop it from controlling me. It was hard, and the smells of those pastries were intoxicating. And my mouth was already salivating at just the smells of those things and could only wonder how delicious they probably tasted. Deep inside this massive Goodra body, my gigantic stomach was totally devoid of anything and was screaming to be stuffed.

It's a trap, don't eat anything!

"...Noo..." I lied to the fat pastry chef.

But, it wasn't like I could just stand up and walk out the door. I even tried, and my pudgy feet were hopelessly buried until this massive, slimy pile of myself. Forget it, I wasn't going anywhere. This situation provided even a lesser amount of hope than the prison zombie mess! How was I supposed to get out of this one!?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson-Injured Human
    Abandoned War Zone

Just as Sloane's phone was starting to get a good search in, Sloane heard what was unmistakably gunfire in the distance. Shiloh's eyes widened and he poked me with his beak.

"We need to go! The battle must be returning to this area!" Sloane nodded. She pocketed her phone, picked up everything she could, shoved as much as she could in her bag, slung it over her shoulder, and then picked up Shiloh. Sloane peeked outside the tent and saw the fighting on the horizon. She decided it would be best to head in the opposite direction. This proved to be extremely difficult though, as walking through a desert with a lame leg is not the easiest thing in the world. Sloane glanced back over her shoulder again only to tumblr down a hill and crash into a whole new area.

Sloane looked around and suddenly found herself in what appeared to be a cave. She stood up and began to explore, but she had a bad feeling about this.

Dylan Thomas-Lotus Easter=>Always Hungry Wigglytuff
    Island of the Lotus Eaters=> Pastry Factory
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

Azlan let out a loud sigh. "And you're sure?" Fei, Dylan's Gardevoir, nodded. Well, Dylan's Pokemon had decided. This was the only way to free him from the Lotus Eater curse. They would just have to hope they'd find him again later on in the trick house. Azlan pulled out a knife that had been on his belt. "Sorry, Dylan, this is for your own good." Azlan plunged the knife into Dylan's chest.

Dylan's consciousnesses spiraled through the darkness. On a table a little ways away from Jonathan, a large Wigglytuff spawned in front of him. "Ugh… what the?" Dylan's stomach growled loudly and he saw the pastries nearby. He licked his lips and smiled. "Oh ho ho! YES. Food! Glorious food!"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

I really just wanted to die. Heck, this Goodra should have had a savage and fatal heart attack long before getting to this point, but then again, this was the place of the impossible. As much as I hated him, I underestimated the Trick Master. He was perfectly capable of finding ways to torture Trick House renegades and make them suffer like all hell for it.

"Juuss sttahhpp," I moaned to the pudgy pastry chef, barely able to speak in my struggled pleas for mercy.

"Oh, I'm sure you don't mean that!" he laughed in a jolly voice. "Here, take a whiff! I'm sure it'll change your mind right away!"

Just kill me already...

He pressed a few buttons on a remote control he had, and a robotic crane had grabbed a monstrously huge pink and white cake that would have even been too much for a celebrity wedding with five hundred people. The fat bastard then put it right up to my nose and I was forced to breathe it in because I couldn't move an inch away from it.

Sweet mother of Arceus, that thing smelled incredible. That warm, sugary and bakery-fresh smell was divine. My eyes were even watering for it in avid, hungering joy while my giant tongue was salivating like crazy for it and my stomach was getting horribly impatient. As if on impulse, I just opened my mouth and he was all too happy to slide it in. And like an idiot, I just ate the whole damn thing in one go. +200,000 calories right there. It would take three months of hardcore exercise to burn that thing off.

And it tasted even better than how it smelled. I sincerely thought the Trick Master would be forcing me to eat something disgusting like manure or puke, but then I realized if he did that, I wouldn't lose myself to this and I'd be always trying to aggressively fight it. But with this, good lord, he could keep me enticed as a shamefully enormous and disgustingly fat and happy Goodra until hell froze over, and he knew inside I would just be loathing myself for it and what I had become.

But even after swallowing that disgustingly giant cake, even after the half-digested mess landed in my stomach, it was nothing more than a single coin in a piggy bank that was the size of a mixing vat. Once I started that dark and disgusting train ride, it was going to be nearly impossible to stop. He then started the machine again, grabbing an even bigger cake this time, one smothered and dripping with fudge and chocolate sauce. I swore, this shouldn't have been possible. This was ridiculous, I had to do something or this was going to rapidly turn into one of the most disgusting experiences I could ever be put through.

And then there was a sudden distraction, which might have made the difference. Just barely within view of my eyesight, a large Wigglytuff suddenly materialized on a table. I didn't recognize the Wigglytuff, but then again, it could have been anyone. Sonya, Sloane, or some other lost soul that had been dragged into this mess.

"Oh ho ho!" The Wigglytuff smiled, licking his lips. "YES. Food! Glorious food!"

"Oh, help yourself, my friend!" the pudgy pastry chef encouraged the voracious Wigglytuff. "There's plenty for everyone, and we never run out!"

"...never run out!"

I could barely talk or warn him not to do it, but I had to, because right now, he might just be the only one that could potentially help me out of this, simply because as distracted as he was, he could at least still move around. But, if I didn't do something, he was going to stuff himself helpless on this crap.

"S-sstttooppp...!" I moaned out to the Wigglytuff as I tried to warn him as best as I could. "Duuhhnn't duuu iittt...!"

"Oh stop being silly!" the chef chortled, waving his finger. "Trust me, you'll love this one! I made it extra special for you!"

"H-hheellpp... muuhheee..." I moaned out to the Wigglytuff. "Puhhleeessseee...!"

And the bastard just stuffed the giant chocolate cake into my mouth to shut me up. When the thing landed on my tongue, the taste of it hit me like a brick wall. That was not normal chocolate, that had to be some kind of drugged concoction that made something taste way more enticing than it should have and it was only making me more addicted to these things. As it melted in my mouth with such rich, intoxicating chocolate flavor, I could only hope Wigglytuff snapped out of his trance, or else I was screwed.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Dylan Thomas-Wigglytuff
    Pastry Factory

"Oh, help yourself, my friend!" the pudgy pastry chef encouraged the voracious Wigglytuff. "There's plenty for everyone, and we never run out!"

Just the words Dylan wanted to hear. Dylan jumped off the table and began to devour some of the nearby cakes, pastries, etc. Baguette, gone. Cream puffs, down the hatch. Cupcakes, eat them all! Dylan didn't even hesitate when he heard the nearby Goodra protesting. He was obviously just made Dylan was getting all the good stuff now because he was too stuffed to move. Dylan looked back at the Goodra and pointed a Baguette at him.

"Look man, don't be whining just because you can't move. It's not my fault you ate so much. Just be glad with what you have and don't be so selfish." Dylan turned back around and proceeded to ignore Jonathan as he devoured more food than the average Wigglytuff should.

Dylan waddled over to a nearby cake conveyer belt not too far from the one by Jonathan. Dylan began to eat all the cakes on the belt in one gulp each, only pausing to lick himself clean of any frosting. Dylan was almost at the end of the conveyer belt when he encountered a three layer vanilla cake. It was coated in white frosting except for the edges, which had a nice wave patterns on them in rainbow icing. Dylan paused and knit his brows together, this cake triggering a memory. It took a moment for Dylan to place it, but his eyes widened as he did.

"This was the birthday cake I got for Sloane last year," Dylan said, loud enough for Jonathan to hear. Dylan clapped his hands against the sides of his head. "Oh my Arceus! What am I doing?" Dylan shook his head in frustration, the trance wearing off as Dylan's focus narrowed to his girlfriend.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

I looked back at the Wigglytuff, pointing a baguette at me, and just the look on his face made it clear I wasn't getting through to him.

"Look man, don't be whining just because you can't move," He told me. "It's not my fault you ate so much. Just be glad with what you have and don't be so selfish."

Well, there went that hope out the window. As I watched him just devour nearly everything in sight, I gave up and figured might as well let the guy stuff himself. I could barely even have half a conversation with him. If I couldn't move, there was definitely no escape out of this place or out of this abysmal mess. At this point, my only hope was this crap would kill me some other way, but if the Trick Master knew how bloody humiliated and ashamed I was right now, forget it, he'd make sure I'd stay this way.

While the Wigglytuff let himself go, the pudgy chef was all too happy to drop a conveyor belt aimed at my mouth and set the thing to "auto-stuff" because unlike the Wigglytuff, I couldn't exactly grab anything to eat on my own. Heck, I had probably lost that ability ages ago. So, instead, they just had everything stuffed into my face directly. How generous. The pudgy pastry chef then just left, letting the machines take care of everything for him.

I had a massive cinnamon bun smothered with icing get sent down into my mouth, followed by a giant cream donut, which was then followed up by a massive strawberry shortcake. It was an instant party in my mouth, and just like that in that short timespan, I had probably eaten more than what most people eat in two decades. It was divine and diabolic at the same time. The taste of each of them was incredible, but the gluttony involved was horrendous and disgusting. But as each intoxicating pastry got stuffed into my mouth, the shame and guilt of it all simply became irrelevant. My tastebuds were driven into uncontrollable ecstasy and as one colossal pastry after another tumbled into my massive stomach, nothing else really mattered.

Maybe I'll die from severe indigestion or... whatever.

And that was the end of the protest. As a giant chocolate-chip cookie cheesecake met its fate in my eagerly waiting mouth, I didn't give the slightest of damns at that point. The food was delicious, I was already one hell of a fat bastard Goodra, and I wasn't going anywhere soon anyway.

"This was the birthday cake I got for Sloane last year," I faintly heard the Wigglytuff mutter. "Om my Arceus! What am I doing?"

Sloane. Holy crap, that couldn't have been a coincidence. It had to be the same Sloane I met just before everything went to hell.

Despite the fact an obnoxiously-gigantic cupcake got stuffed into my mouth, I tried to snap out of it and look back toward the Wigglytuff. He had already eaten quite a lot like a maniac, but there was something about the wave-patterned cake with the rainbow icing that somehow made him snap out of it.

"Ssllooanne..." I tried to call out to the Wigglytuff, despite having a mouth full of cheesecake and cupcake crap. "Ssheee's heeree. Aii sshaaw 'eerr."

I barely managed to get those words out before a god-forsaken éclair bigger than a damn school bus was forced into my mouth and I was immediately silenced when my mouth got stuffed. I had to keep talking to that Wigglytuff. I decided to stop resisting the food intake and instead, chew and swallow it as soon as possible so I could empty out my mouth and try to talk to him. After swallowing down a ice cream cookie sandwich, I emptied out my mouth and still had a few seconds before the next damn dessert came rolling down from the moving conveyor belt.

"Nahame'ss Joahnatthaan," I bellowed to the Wigglytuff as fast as I possibly could despite the difficulty. "Aourr ahonnly ehsscaapee ehs... weh goottaa... dihe."

I could only hope he could understand what I was saying. As another damn jelly donut got pushed into my mouth, I swallowed the damn thing whole as quickly as I could.

"Kaillee meh ffurrst," I pleased with the Wigglytuff. "Yussh deh cahrane... Pahleesse...!"

Sloane. She's here. I saw her. Name's Jonathan. Our only escape is we gotta die. Kill me first, use the crane. Please!

I could only hope this guy got the message. If he could operate the crane controls, he could drive the boom head and the upper sheave into my skull and kill me that way. The Trick Master would have no choice, I would have to respawn as something else. There was no way I could control the crane myself and sitting here and waiting until I got stuffed with another twenty million pounds of desserts was definitely not a good option either.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sloane Jackson- Injured Human => Regular Human
    Abandoned Warzone=> Athens

Sloane squinted her eyes, spotting a little light at the far end of the cave. She began to creep towards it, and as she progressed, the sounds of the war in the desert faded away, replaced by the sounds of a bustling city. Sloane and Shiloh exchanged confused looks before approaching the exit. Sloane shielded her eyes as light flooded her vision. The sight before her was nothing she could have expected.

In the valley before Sloane stood a large city filled with tall buildings, temples, and other massive structures that were ancient in style. Not to mention it was filled with people! Not the Trick House's creatures but humans! It could be a trap but did she or Shiloh have much of a choice?

"I say we at least explore the place," Shiloh said, as if reading Sloane's thoughts. Sloane nodded and began to scale (with much difficulty) down the hillside to the city below. As soon as they walked in, the people inside the city immediately took notice to the two strangers. A nearby woman zoomed to their sides and cheered.

"Oh good! More pilgrims have arrived to the safe haven!" A couple guys nearby high fived and a few other people momentarily celebrated or smiled before returning to their work. The strange woman smiled at Sloane and Shiloh. "Welcome to Athens. It seems this place formed after the Trick House reset and it's a safe haven to all the occupants. If you'll look over there, just standing under the mist will return you to the state you entered the Trick House in. None of the food, water, or anything in this place changes your form! It's truly wonderful! We've already set up a few rules and stuff in the short time so you'll have to abide them but it isn't too many right now. I suggest getting cleaned up in the mist and then heading to the Welcome Center in the center of the city where you can be properly introduced."

"Okay, thank you so much, Miss…"

"Miss Samantha." With that Samantha left. Sloane didn't like this, not one bit, but before she could stop him, Shiloh jumped out of her arms and ran for the mist showers.

"Shiloh!" Sloane called after him.

"I don't care if it's a trap! I'm not staying like this!" Shiloh ducked into the mist. I saw his shadow grow and when he stepped out again, he looked like a much less grotesque version of his djinn form. He was still taller than me, 5'11 if I had to guess. His long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail and he had dark, rich earthy colored skin. His eyes were brown with flakes of gold in them. He was wearing a plain white shirt and some blue jeans with some black tennis shoes. He also had on a golden chain necklace with a little cactus charm on it. He also had on a Pokemon belt with three pokeballs clipped on and a black bag at his feet. Shiloh looked down over himself.

"Oh man, this feels nice!" Shiloh then registered his belt. "My Pokemon! My bag! I lost these when I first transformed!" Shiloh took all three pokeballs off his belt and threw them into the air. Out appeared a Flygon, an Ariados, and… a Hoopa?

"You have a Hoopa?" Shiloh nodded and hugged all three.

"Yeah, these are my three traveling partners. The Flygon is Spirit, he was my first Pokemon. The Ariados is Iktomi, he was a gift from Patty. The Hoopa is Djinn, I got gifted his bottle and the next day he just showed up one day." Shiloh glanced down at his bag and opened it up. "Yeah the Prison Bottle is still in here. I can change Hoopa to his unbound form if that's necessary. Good… good. Oh man, I'm glad everyone's okay. I was so worried."

Sloane turned away from Shiloh and his Pokemon and stared at the mist showers. This thing had fixed Shiloh, maybe it would mend her leg and even bring back Odessa. Was that even possible? But it could easily be a trap. Her thoughts traveled to Jonathan. He would no doubt be suspicious of this, for sure. But the offer was no doubt very tempting. Before Sloane could decide, however, she suddenly found herself being pushed by Shiloh into the mist shower. Sloane passed through but when she stepped back out, her leg was as good as it had been when she came into the Trick House and there was one more pokeball on her belt than there had been since the food court incident. Sloane immediately sent it out and a Mawile formed in front of her.

"Odessa?"

"Mawile?"

"Odessa!" Sloane and Odessa hugged and Sloane sniffled a little bit. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I lost you. I'm so glad you're okay. I promise I won't lose you again." Shiloh pat Sloane on the back and snorted.

"You're so sappy. It's not like she's your boyfriend or anythi-"

"Shiloh?" Shiloh looked up when his name was called and his eyes widened.

"Patty?" Sloane looked up to see a Latino standing nearby. He was about 5'8, short cut black hair with skin slightly darker than Sloane's. He was a bit plump but otherwise athletic looking. He was wearing a black t-shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers. On his shoulder was a vulpix and on his head was a Zubat.

"Shiloh! You're okay!" Sloane smirked in amusement as Shiloh nearly tackled Patty to the ground. Shiloh held Patty in a tight bear hug and kissed Patty's cheek.

"Oh man, Patty I was so worried. I lost you after the reset and I couldn't find you anywhere. I was afraid I'd never find you again."

"Who's sappy now?" Sloane called out.

"Shut up!" Shiloh said back, tears glistening in his eyes. "Go head onto the Welcome Center. I'll meet you there in a little bit." Sloane didn't need any further instruction. She stood up and began to walk with Odessa through the ornate streets of the city towards the Welcome Center.

Dylan Thomas-Wigglytuff
    Pastry Factory

"Ssllooanne... Ssheee's heeree. Aii sshaaw 'eerr." Dylan looked up from the cake to the Goodra from before. He quickly moved closer.

"You've seen Sloane? She's in the Trick House? Do you know where she is? Is she okay? Oh man, I hope she's all right. She's gotta be so freaked out inside. I bet she's tried calling me a thousand times. AHHH!"

"Nahame'ss Joahnatthaan. Aourr ahonnly ehsscaapee ehs... weh goottaa... dihe." Dylan paused to make sure he heard that right. The only way to escape was to die? And this guy's name was Jonathan? Okay, got that. "Kaillee meh ffurrst," he pleaded. "Yussh deh cahrane... Pahleesse...!" Dylan nodded then asked,

"How do you propose I kill myself though? And do you just want me to hit you with the crane or…?" Dylan quickly realized the Goodra was having a hard time talking with all the food being dropped in his mouth. Dylan looked around then moved over to the dessert conveyer belt and pushed it away so that it wouldn't drop on Jonathan anymore.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Whoever this guy was, he was kind enough to push the conveyor away so this stupid thing wouldn't keep stuffing me to oblivion. Not to mention it allowed me to talk again, which was important if I wanted to work some kind of plan with him.

His problem wasn't too much better. He needed a way to kill himself as well, and for all we knew, this place probably didn't have lots of nooses hanging around just for the occasion. If he stayed here, the same thing that happened to me would probably happen to him.

"Lasssth Aii sshaaw 'eerr, wheee weeerrr ahiinnn sshaoome fffoowthaain rhoom," I moaned to him, hoping he would be able to understand it. "Sshaee whaass ahookaay bbaaffooorree tthhe rhoom faeell aahparrtt, buuhht aii dahoon'tt khanoo whaa haappaheennd taa 'eerr thaat.

Last I saw her, we were in some fountain room. She was okay before the room fell apart, but I don't know what happened to her after that.

But, as we both knew, she could be anywhere, and my whole plan of mapping things out so people could find each other and break their way out of here had resulted in the Trick Master warping everything around to the dark side. Meanwhile, this guy was still stuck in here, so even if he killed me with the crane, I didn't exactly see a whole lot of ways he could kill himself after the fact. Not unless he wanted to die slowly and painfully in the bakery ovens or get chopped to bits in a bloody mess in one of the machines. If he jumped off the catwalk, that would probably only break his legs and not be enough of a fatal fall. Not to mention his rotund Wigglytuff body might not be as affected by the drop compared to what it would do to a human.

An idea came to me, but it was a horrible one. It would cause a ton of damage to this place and it would kill both of us, but it was the morbid process of it that had me anxious. But, from the little I could look around, there really wasn't another way out of this.

The only way for us both to die was if he stuffed the conveyor belt to my mouth again, turned the dial to max speed, and jump right on it. I'd swallow him along with the other desserts, stuff myself with as many desserts as possible in the shortest amount of time, and I'd probably get so huge that I'd explode and cause all kinds of massive collateral damage to this place. It would both kill both of us and utterly destroy the place and ruin everything inside it, but just the very thought of it was morbid. If I wanted to destroy as much of the Trick House as possible, I had to get creative. This whole place had to be destroyed at all costs... even if it involved something like this.

I had to explain the whole idea to him slowly and carefully, and it wasn't easy with these stuffed cheeks, huge tongue, and this bellowing Goodra voice. As much as disliked the idea, the aftermath would ensure they couldn't do this to anyone else. But if we went through with this, I wasn't sure who was going to have it worse. Him getting buried in my stomach under a mountain of desserts until he was crushed against the stomach wall or me getting so painfully inflated to the point where my body couldn't stretch out any further and exploded because of it. As much as the idea of turning myself into a giant bomb was disturbing, it would definitely be the end of this place. Otherwise, we would be stuck here forever in these sorry states. If I wanted to put an end to this horrible place, I had to use whatever weapon I could, even if it meant turning myself into one.

My hope was it was quick for both our sake. And if we met up again, I was seriously hoping we wouldn't mention this to anyone.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Dylan Thomas-Wigglytuff

Dylan's expression became a bit relieved looking as he made out that last Jonathan had saw her, she was okay. He wasn't sure how long ago that had been, but it had been recent and that was a good thing. Dylan just hoped he could see her again soon.

"Thank you for telling me that. It takes a load off my mind, somewhat at least. Hopefully we can get out of here and I'll be able to find her soon. No doubt she's probably worried about me too, whether she realizes I'm here or not. Now what's the plan?"

Dylan's face paled and he made a disturbed expression as Jonathan laid out the idea. He was about to protest, but he knew this was really the only way to do this since Wigglytuff were pretty much indestructible creatures. Still, there wasn't any other way? Dylan looked to the side and caught sight of the cake that had snapped him from his trance. He sighed. No, he'd have to do this. For Sloane. He just hoped it'd be quick.

"It's… not ideal… especially if I understood you correctly. But… I don't see any other way that I could die in this place that would take us both out or that I wouldn't chicken out of. So… I'll set it up." Dylan moved the conveyor belt back to Jonathan's mouth then walked over to the controls. He turned the dial up to high speed. Dylan then walked over to the ladder than led up the conveyor belt and grimaced. "Oh Arceus, I don't know if I can do this." Dylan forced himself up the ladder and onto the conveyor belt. He squeezed his eyes shut and curled into a ball, not wanting to see anything that was coming.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

After I learned the Wigglytuff's name was Dylan during the conversation, he had reluctantly agreed with the plan, although neither of us were looking forward to it. My whole idea was to just go through with it, shut my eyes, and hope it was quick and made it very clear to the Trick Master that this disgusting punishment was going to backfire horribly.

With the conveyor belt back in place and the dial cranked up to as high as it could go, I just shut my eyes, opened my enormous mouth, and allowed the machine to do its job. As one massive dessert after another was forcefully rammed into my mouth, I wasn't sure when Dylan had jumped on to be swallowed, but after several minutes of rapid-fire feeding had passed, I was sure by now he was dumped somewhere deep in my stomach.

The machine was filling me up fast, but not fast enough. Still, I kept my eyes shut as my stomach swelled further and further. After a few minutes of a chaotic feeding frenzy, my body was becoming too big to be contained by the factory, and in the process, was destroying large pieces of equipment and knocking over machines, shelves of desserts, and making an absolute ruin of the entire factory. It was clear they hadn't expected me to do this, and as a large portion of the factory was being utterly destroyed by the chaotic girth, I had a better feeling about the kind of damage this was going to do.

And then it got to the point where it started to hurt, but I tried to fight the pain and just bear it. My already ballooned stomach was now telling me it had more than enough, but no, I wanted this to end and I was already sick of being like this. I felt a sharp, sudden sting of pain when I felt my stomach had suddenly ruptured and burst open, now spilling everything into the rest of my innards. After more minutes of savage, furious, and suicidal feeding, my skin was expanding like an over-inflated balloon. It was then that the pudgy pastry chef from before had returned and realized what was going on. I heard him shouting, but... it was really going to suck to be him in a few seconds...

The pain suddenly spiked, escalated to an almost violently unbearable level, and then...

...it just stopped.

Blackness. Getting killed like that must have been instantly fatal so much so that I didn't even hear the explosion or see the aftermath of it, not like I really wanted to. It was beyond disgusting to the Nth degree, but at least it was over.

--------------------

Jonathan Bradshaw - Human
    Abandoned City

I had a feeling the Trick Master had not counted on us doing that. Also, the fact I had woken up as my normal human self indicated whatever was in charge of respawning people in this hellhole wasn't ready and didn't have something crappy lined up for me to become. So, as it turned out, suicide was a viable option for wanting to get out of one form to another.

I had woken up in the middle of an empty tarmac street, but almost instantly, I heard rumbling, like there was an earthquake. It was faint for a minute, but then it got louder and I suddenly looked up and saw huge, modern-day buildings suddenly collapsing. What the hell was this now...?

I got back up on my feet, not sure if this was another trap and I should start running before this whole place fell apart also. Still, something didn't make sense. Why would the Trick Master set this all up just to destroy it again?

In the meantime, there was no sign of Dylan. Well, hopefully he was in a better spot now. I wasn't sure what happened to Sloane and Sonya either, but I seriously was praying none of them had to go through what Dylan and I had to do.

And then I realized the area where the buildings were collapsing was isolated. It almost made me wonder... was that happening because of the Goodra explosion I had caused? And then, something else happened. What I saw then was some kind of violent disruption, where suddenly major rifts were being ripped open where the damage was occurring, followed by jagged, violet and black thunder and electrical discharge. The sky and space around the damage was becoming chaotic and warped, and I knew that sure wasn't normal.

I then realized the Trick Master truly thought I would have been stuck in that horrible Goodra state forever and wouldn't go to such a brutal extent to get out of it. As a result, the damage, my new transformation, and the "glitch" in his system was caused a major disruption and was ripped a nice chunk of his world apart. It was almost like... I had inflicted a severe wound in his world.

<Can you hear me!? Can you hear me now!?>

The soft and gentle voice speaking in my head was frantic and anxious. That, and it felt like... telepathy. What pray tell could possibly be trying to contact me? Problem was, I wasn't psychic, so I could hear them, but I had my doubts they could hear me.

"Yeah... who are you and what's going on?" I muttered, wondering if I was just talking to myself while this mayhem was going on.

<Jonathan, I am Jirachi. I don't know for how long I can reach you, but I need to explain this quickly. This was all a mistake. This side of the Trick House is the result of a wish made by the Trick Master to create his own dream world puzzle and be the master of it.>

"Oh hell..." I muttered.

<He lied to me regarding his intentions. He told me it was supposed to be a hidden world of wonder and imagination that would be inviting for others to discover and explore. He told me it was supposed to be like the rest of the Trick House, nothing more than an elaborate puzzle for explorers to solve but with an enhanced and imaginative design to take his Trick House to the next level. Initially, I saw nothing wrong with it and I granted his wish as long as he didn't let it expand outside of his Trick House. But shortly after, I never thought he would leave so many cruel and heartless traps. In the meantime, he made it nearly impossible to find the exit.>

But there was an actual exit? Well, that sure was one of the best leads I had gotten in a damn long while.

"Where is it?" I asked Jirachi. "We've got to get everyone out of this hellhole!"

<You're not going to want to do it his intended way. It's an extremely complex puzzle that would take quite possibly millions of years to piece together and nearly endless miles of traveling from one location to the next. This dark and consuming obsession he has to create the most difficult and perplexing puzzle of all time has escalated into something vile and evil that shouldn't have ever existed. No, I need you and the others to destroy this dark and evil thing he has created. I can't break his wish after having granted it, but that doesn't mean it can't be broken by someone else.>

And that sounded like we had our work cut out for us.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Dylan Thomas and Fox Oleander- Human and Mermaid
    Beachside

"Come on, Dylan! I did not just fish you out of the ocean for you to die again!" Fox leaned down and forced another breath into Dylan before counting out the chest compressions again. After one more session of breath and chest compressions, Dylan sputtered and spit up ocean water to his side. He coughed hard and rubbed his head.

"Oh man, well I'm never eating desserts ever again. Or going near a Goodra." Dylan shivered and looked over at the Mermaid next to him. It took him a second to recognize the young woman. "Fox?"

"Don't. Say. It," she growled out. Dylan raised his hands in surrender as he glanced over Fox. He could see why this would be a truly cruel form to Fox. The woman hated girly things like fairies and mermaids. "You just fell into the ocean over there. I reached you and revived you with CPR. You're welcome, by the way. What even happened to you anyway? Were you involved in the explosion over yonder?" Fox gestured to what appeared to be an abandoned city in the distance. He saw what appeared to be damage to several buildings, one more so than the others, as well as strange rift looking things.

"It's possible… I was involved in an explosion but I'm not sure if it's that particular one. Was there a lot of goo?" Fox just shrugged. Dylan sighed a little then looked back at the city. He wondered where Jonathan had landed. Hopefully the man was safe, wherever he was. He had been helpful, probably more so than he realized, by telling Dylan that Sloane was here and okay last Jonathan had seen her. Now Dylan knew what his quest here was. That's when it clicked that this was Fox next to him. Dylan's head snapped back to Fox.

"What?" she asked with a irritated tone to her voice.

"Fox! It's you! I was sent here to find you!" Fox's eyes widened at Dylan's words. "I was supposed to come here, find you, then get you out! Well, I've done two of those things but now…"

"There's the whole getting out thing. But I'm assuming that's not what you're referring to." Dylan shook his head. His thoughts wandered to Azlan and Jonathan, as well as his Pokemon still somewhere in here. Most importantly, Sloane was inside this place too. He couldn't just abandon them.

"No… my Pokemon are still out there, and so are two good friends I've met along the way. Plus…" Dylan looked at Fox and said in a low voice, "Sloane's in here too. Someone saw her. I can't just leave without her." Fox placed a hand on Dylan's shoulder in understanding.

"I know, I got it. Hemlock's still out there too. We should work together to find them. Maybe then we can come up with a plan of action to get them out."

"Yeah but… how are you supposed to move?" Fox glanced at her tail.

"How much can you lift?"

"I can carry Sloane if that's a valid measurement."

"Then you should be able to carry me. Come on!"

And so, Dylan and Fox began to travel across the beachside, Dylan carrying Fox as they ventured towards the abandoned city.

Hemlock-Roserade Gijinka
    Abandoned City

Hemlock watched Jonathan carefully. The man had shown up a few minutes ago after a building blew up. Hemlock knew not if these events were related, but until determined otherwise, Hemlock regarded this man with caution as a hostile. The Roserade Gijinka followed Jonathan carefully in the shadows, trying not to draw attention to himself. The man suddenly stopped and seemed to staring off into space. Fine by him, better to observe the prey before attacking if the need arises.
    / / / / / / / /