Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: "Hello..." she smiles. "Do you need anything?

"Chansey!" her Chansey smiles as she sees off the last family and cleans the dining room.

Joy waits patiently for an answer from the fighter before her. Even if he gave her a half coherent confession of love, she knew how to handle those, be they from drunken tavern patrons or Brock
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Vaugn D. Saul
    The Stores - Moving to Adventurer's Guild
    Argenta
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 1 x Broken Sword nicknamed Dragon Handle
    - 455 Gold
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)
    - 1 x Berry Basket
    - 4 x Dried Meat
    - 10 x Torchstick
    - 1 x Regional Map
    - 2 x Healing Herb Basket
    - 1 x Camp Gear
    - 1 x Braviary Charm
    - 3 x Life Potions
    - 2 x Paralysis Potions
    - 1 x Poison Potion

Equipment:
    Spoiler:
    - Armor; Adventurer's Garb
    - Weapon; Training Gloves

"Man she looks damn pretty!" Vaugn gave a pervy smile.

"Well hi, do you know anything about Brock? I was summoned by him to meet him at the Guild earlier but I thought I'd clarify with you before getting there. Don't suppose any other adventurers came by?"

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: "I remember giving a rogue going that way four Angel Rings to protect him and the other three." Joy replied. "I don't suppose you are one of them?" she asked, a note of fear in her voice at the look on the fighter's face.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Vaugn D. Saul
    Argenta
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 455 Gold
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)
    - 1 x Berry Basket
    - 4 x Dried Meat
    - 10 x Torchstick
    - 1 x Regional Map
    - 1 x Camp Gear
    - 1 x Braviary Charm
    - 3 x Life Potions
    - 2 x Paralysis Potions
    - 1 x Poison Potion

Equipment:
    Spoiler:

"Did I scare her or something...hell how am I even scarier than a Rogue?!" Vaugn thought to himself.

"Yes milady. I'm Vaugn D Saul, summoned by none other than Brock himself. Can I have that ring? I'm dead if I turn up any late for the group hugs later at the Guild..."

Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    1000 gold.
    Dagger.

Endentho listened intently to the tale Brock started. He had heard rumors and the tales told secondhand, but had never truly been present for one, so he was eager to hear one directly from the source.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 02-21-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: "If you'll meet back at the guild, the rogue has one of the rings for you." Joy replied. "Of course, if you need any healing or blessings, you can always come to a temple."

@AWA1997: "There was once a man in the mountains of Argenta who had a son, named Maren, who was a brave, kind young man, and a help and comfort to his father." Brock begins over a gentle melody. One night, a prince from a land to the east and eleven of his followers came to the house, and asked for lodging for the night. Maren's father agreed, and gave them a fine welcome. After dinner the prince of the eastlands and his retinue performed many wonderful magic tricks which astonished Maren's father. He told his guests he wished his son Maren could perform such wonders."

He then proceeds to roleplay the conversation between Maren's father and the prince, using a distinct voice for each character:

"How would you like it, if I took your son Maren with me and taught him magic like mine?"

"I would like it very much. Bu I am very fond of Maren, and I wouldn't want him away for too long."

"Would a year and a day be too long?"

"It would not. If you'll promise to teach Maren your magical arts and have him home again a year and a day from now, you'll be doing me a great favor, and I'll willingly let you have him."

"Very well. I will take Maren with me, and teach him so much of magic tricks that when I bring him back to you, I promise that he'll astonish you."

The crowd applauds Brock's vocal dexterity. "The father was as well pleased at this as Maren was. The next morning, Maren bade the father farewell, and set off with the prince of the eastlands and his eleven followers." he continues as himself.

The father, though he was lonesome without his Maren, tried his best to be happy. Still, he couldn't help counting the days. Every day felt like a week to him, and every week felt like a month, until the year and a day were up.

Vaugn D. Saul
    Argenta
    Inventory:
    Spoiler:
    - 455 Gold
    - 1 x Wine Gourd (empty)
    - 1 x Berry Basket
    - 4 x Dried Meat
    - 10 x Torchstick
    - 1 x Regional Map
    - 1 x Camp Gear
    - 1 x Braviary Charm
    - 3 x Life Potions
    - 2 x Paralysis Potions
    - 1 x Poison Potion

Equipment:
    Spoiler:

"The Rogue beat me to it? ****! He might be the first to arrive. I'm delaying time here! Thanks for the info Joy, also when I'm done adventuring, come on a date with me!", Vaugn laughed as he made his way to the Guild.

Huffing and puffing, barely breathless, he could hear a lullaby coming from within.

"BROCK ARE YOU HERE?!" Vaugn called out in excitement.

Senior Moderator

@Trainer17: Vaugn's call not only snapped Brock and his audience to attention, but made Brock stumble over a wrong note. "Yes, I'm here, but is it really necessary to announce your presence to the whole city?"

The other adventurers seemed to agree with Brock as they stared at the fighter in annoyance.

Shawn Michilis
    Argenta: roads toward guild

Shawn hurried down the road and into town. He'd been held up by a pack of bandits on the way and was running late. Luckily he'd escaped unscathed and with all of his possessions. He hurried toward the Guild, not wanting to waste any more time. He just hoped that Brock, who he'd always admired being a minstrel himself, wouldn't mind his coming late.

VPP

Senior Moderator

@Morzone: Brock looked over and smiled when he saw a young minstrel hurry into the room. "Greetings and a thousand welcomes, fellow minstrel. Are you one of the four that received my message?"

He noticed the young minstrel's simple harp and smiled as he remembered learning on a harp like it in the minstrel's hall, many years ago.