Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Aaaaaah I adore the Lugia one!!!

For the "who's that Pokemon" I'm gonna guess Belossom!
    Thanks!! It's my personal favorite of the bunch.

Nope! Good guess, though. (I would've absolutely spammed the picture with flowers if it were. cx)

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm going to guess Leafeon, mainly because of the references to sunlight. Either Leafeon or Meganium.
    Right or wrong, I have a feeling that it IS a pure grass-type.

You really ought to make a game or a contest out of this, y'know? Whoever can guess the right one wins a small prize or something. That'd be neat!
    You're close! And right about the pure Grass-type. I can provide an explanation for that one once it's guessed. c;

Ooh, that'd be a treat! What should I offer as a prize, though?
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    Thanks!! It's my personal favorite of the bunch.

Nope! Good guess, though. (I would've absolutely spammed the picture with flowers if it were. cx)

You're close! And right about the pure Grass-type. I can provide an explanation for that one once it's guessed. c;

Ooh, that'd be a treat! What should I offer as a prize, though?
    Maybe instead of offering free mood board requests right off the bat, maybe the person who guesses it right can request a free one? Then again that would expect for you to already get a lot of traffic in this thread. Of course to encourage fairness the same person couldn't guess more than one time consecutively unless no one else is going to guess or something. Just some brainstorming! :D

I figured with Bellossom you would have used much more tropical scenery, flowers, and possibly even some hula dancers. I took about 30 minutes thinking, "okay, let's get inside of Cait's head for a while." xD

I'm going to keep guessing because this is a lot of fun! It isn't Chikorita, is it? The reason being is because the pears kinda remind me of Chikorita in color and shape, plus all the references to plants poking out to try to get sunlight (the fence), or a great tree soaking it up. Chikorita seems very effeminate and the two quotes also share this feeling; especially with the style the second quote is written in. AND THE THERMOSTAT IS A REFERENCE TO TEMPERATURE OMG I THINK I AT LEAST ALMOST GOT IT >:D As for the bench, I wouldn't be surprised if you drew a correlation between benches and sunbathing because you kinda, you know, SIT on benches. Outside. When it's nice out.

Either way, it'd be cool to see you make more guessing games out of this because it's fun as hell! Plus it encourages discussion and possibly even justifications to why someone thinks it's a certain Pokemon and therefore turn out to be very insightful and creative discussions, y'know?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Maybe instead of offering free mood board requests right off the bat, maybe the person who guesses it right can request a free one? Then again that would expect for you to already get a lot of traffic in this thread. Of course to encourage fairness the same person couldn't guess more than one time consecutively unless no one else is going to guess or something. Just some brainstorming! :D

I figured with Bellossom you would have used much more tropical scenery, flowers, and possibly even some hula dancers. I took about 30 minutes thinking, "okay, let's get inside of Cait's head for a while." xD

I'm going to keep guessing because this is a lot of fun! It isn't Chikorita, is it? The reason being is because the pears kinda remind me of Chikorita in color and shape, plus all the references to plants poking out to try to get sunlight (the fence), or a great tree soaking it up. Chikorita seems very effeminate and the two quotes also share this feeling; especially with the style the second quote is written in. AND THE THERMOSTAT IS A REFERENCE TO TEMPERATURE OMG I THINK I AT LEAST ALMOST GOT IT >:D As for the bench, I wouldn't be surprised if you drew a correlation between benches and sunbathing because you kinda, you know, SIT on benches. Outside. When it's nice out.

Either way, it'd be cool to see you make more guessing games out of this because it's fun as hell! Plus it encourages discussion and possibly even justifications to why someone thinks it's a certain Pokemon and therefore turn out to be very insightful and creative discussions, y'know?
    Hmm, that's a pretty good idea! I'll give that some thought.

YEEEE YOU GOT IT
    You're like, frighteningly good at getting inside of my head. O_o The funny thing is, I had found the bench while looking for pictures for the Bulbasaur one and thought, "Hmm, this reminds me of Chikorita. I'll save it for later." Yay! Someone noticed the temperature thing!! The little heart in the background of the second quote is also a reference to Chikorita's affection for Ash. And, yeah, I'd provide an explanation, but you pretty much summed it up. c'x (Except some of that stuff just happened as I was collecting photos. The peeking out to reach sunlight was admittedly not intentional. But good eye! See? Creative discussion already.)

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

*takes deep breath* Holy heckie I've been so unmotivated with these but never fear! I got back into the swing of these so @sniff heeeeere's your Surskit <3

Spoiler:

I'm honestly really proud of this one ;w;

Umbrella :: It looks like Surskit's little head :3c
    Water :: duh
    Life is too short to wait :: Surskit's a bug, and sadly, irl those tend to have short lifespans. Luckily, Pokemon decided not to go down that dark route and made them just evolve early, which works for this quote too in a way
    Cupcakes :: Surskit secretes a sweet syrup! (say that 5 times fast) Plus they're cute
    Paint splash :: It looked watery I guess? It's one of those pictures that just kind of clicked with me
    Flowers :: Bugs and flowers...plus they look Surskit-y in a way...yeah.
    Bunny :: This is a perfume bar! Which also references Surskit's sweet scent
    Rain drops :: duh again

I hope you like it!!! I'm sorry I took so long, I was going through an unproductive slump ;w; Hopefully I can do these more often!
    The next mood board ordered is going to be a special ooooone! After that one, we'll have reached the milestone for unlocking shiny Pokemon as an option!

5. This post has been liked by:

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you so much I love it.... sorry it's taken me so long to reply as well, but this is so beautiful I love it thank you <3 <3