Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    (OOC: ^ hahahaha, here have a goblin.)

"Listen here you pestiferous, long-nosed swindler! You are the excrement of the underworld and I incite fear into even its most illustrious patrons! You will offer your assistance, and that includes unlimited access to your stolen goods, or this time I will not just kill you; I will make sure you suffer the most excruciating, agonizing death that the sight of it will even make Cerberus wimper like a poodle!"

Snarling at the cretin whose neck he had clinched in his grip, Saruin beat him against the ground several times in an attempt to coax him. While those who would be Masters of the World waged war, he was engrossed in a kind of battle on his own -- negotiating with Drazex, the Perfidious, a goblin from the underworld. I guess you could say cast-times were a bit lengthy for a Dark Knight who would attempt to conjure a fiend. That almost excused the fact that he had missed out on some of the action, but the payoff of his uncharacteristic strategy was yet to be seen.

"Ugh! Alright, I'll help! But I expect some compensation for the effort afterwards!"

"Look, whatever it takes to quit your quarreling -- just focus on assisting whoever you land by!"

"Land b--?"

Before Drazex could finish, Saruin hurled him towards the rambunctious wizard, Lutine Bell IV.

SARUIN FARIATH Summoned DRAZEX, THE UNDERWORLD'S PERFIDIOUS MERCHANT GOBLIN to buff the good guys!

(OOC: I do plan on attacking later but I don't really have time to write that atm. Maybe tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon if possible. You guys do what you need to in the mean time.)
    Last edited by Sanctus; 04-03-2016 at 06:19 PM.

2. This post has been liked by: