Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
Saaame. It's such a cool idea. C: And so effective! 8D They all look so good. Well done!
Thank you! I'm coming up with even more ideas for them and might open up requests or something soon so it will keep me going with them haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
I VERY much like all this low-poly art! I love how stylized and relatively minimalistic these low-poly Pokemon are. Some of them remind me of shiny crumpled paper due to the randomness of them. But I like 'em! :D
Thank you. :3 I love low poly so much, it is one of my favourite art styles and never really had the opportunity to try it until I had so much free time during the transition from College to Uni and I thought why not practice it. Some I dislike as the shading is a bit uneven but, like you said, it makes it look like paper folds, which is quite cool. Glad you like it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
These are really cool Coru! I love the beagle and Bulbasaur <3
Thanks! I'm really impressed with how the beagle came out, it's one of my favourites purely because I made it from a real photo so it was a little trickier than making the pokemon ones which were just using the official art for each of them.

There's 7 more that I shall add now, again, I'm going to leave them in the post and just add a link to the OP so I don't get up to the picture limit just in case I want to add different types of art to the OP.

So here they are.

Shiny Mega Sceptile
Spoiler:

Mewchu
[Mewchu is a sprite fusion of Mew and Pikachu I made on PokeStadium back when I was a member and used the PokéCreator. It was my most popular sprite (Can't find the original sprite as a comparison which is sad) but I thought to make these a bit more interesting, I will start to do fusions too. If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to do them.]
Spoiler:

Altaria
Spoiler:

Froslass
Spoiler:

Chikorita
Spoiler:

Ampharos
Spoiler:

Hydreigon
Spoiler:

I feel like these are my favourite batch so far because quite a lot of the designs were much more complicated so it took much more effort to do them and I feel like I pulled them off well. Shiny Mega Sceptile was a nightmare though, there were so many small triangles I had to fill individually that subtly make it look better but make a massive difference in the end, so that took forever, but it's now my favourite one I have done.