Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Knew someone would call me that eventually. =P

I like Jane Austen's writing. She amuses me and makes me want to read more. (Unlike a certain drunk named Hemingway.)

And can we go about posting our favorite quotes or did you totally just hijack the thread? =P
Much like Shakespeare, Jane Austen's humor never ceases to bring me amusement. Though I didn't catch some of it until I watched the movie. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

;D

Yes, me too! I really need to read more. I also like Anne Bronte, who's quite similar. Huehuehue. Yes, Noble said we're allowed to post quotes! xD Don't worry, you didn't hijack the thread! although now that sounds like fun.
No no, sorry I must not have made that clear. You can submit quotes to me via PM or something and they'll be added to the list of potential quotes to be pulled. You can post them here but it's better organized and more like to get noticed if you just send it to me.

As for what qualifies to be sent, any that qualifies as literature so books, poems, dark magic, etc. Even fanfiction and comics count so if Neko wanted to submit a quote for her comic she totally could or if someone had some awesome fanfiction they found with a hilarious quote, they could submit that. Unless there's something really wrong with the quote (like it's against site rules or something), it'll probably be added to the list. In addition, quotes from playwrights and authors can also be submitted since those are more often than not more hilarious than the works themselves and I enjoy my humor.