Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You know... What would happen if you focus so hard you sorta... Go through the earth. Let's be honest, there's pockets of air in there somewhere. And how about going into a top-secret bunker? That would suck. As for this run... Let's do... The ability to levitate objects. But not that high - only like at eye level.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

I put the part about going through what you're standing on to stop the going through the earth cliche, but eh, whatever.

Someone's sleeping on the floor, you levitate a sword over them, then let the sword drop onto them.

The ability to see atoms. That's it. No controlling them, no nothing, just seeing them.

SELF-JUSTIFICATION: Well, if you're standing on grass or the actual earth... There's not floor everywhere.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

I said whatever you're standing on, so that would be a floor, the earth, anything you're standing on. I didn't say it was impossible, I just wanted it to be extremely unlikely and deter you from using the cliche. Plus, I moved on already XD

As for seeing atoms... Uh. Hm. Er.
    Time for some outside help...
    OPERATION DISCORD (Don't worry, this is the only time OPERATION DISCORD will be launched.)
    We have determined that although it is a harmless power, electrons go REALLY FRIDGING FAST and would just make it into a orb-type thing. You wouldn't be able to identify anything like this. Thus, it is deleted through the USELESSNESS clause. And for this, we had the people of discord make the next one...

And it is... Well. They are too busy thinking. Hm. We need to fill the game with something, so… The power to settle disputes instantly!
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 04-20-2016 at 08:52 PM.
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

You'd be able to narrow down some things by their size though, and if you could see the electrons, you could also tell if something was radioactive.

@Steven_Six as for that power, just because the dispute is settled doesn't mean that people like the answer. Instead, it only escalates to violence when one person realizes they were wrong and won't admit it for themselves.
    Last edited by AWA1997; 04-20-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Senior Administrator

AWA, that's the worst power of all!

As you grow in your ability, you'll be able to see electrons, both their speed and position! This is a violation of quantum mechanics! You'd literally destroy the universe with that knowledge because it is something man was not meant to know!

Also, just wanted to say that. Steven's power is still the next one up:

"And it is... Well. They are too busy thinking. Hm. We need to fill the game with something, so… The power to settle disputes instantly!"

I already said about Steven's (edited it in before you posted), so I think it's your turn, since mine still had disputing (or so it seemed) until you gave one way it'd be harmful.

Well. We need to keep this alive, so...

The power to make extremely good cooking... That's HEALTHY! At the same time.
    Super-greasy cheeseburgers that are still healthy! AMAZEMENT
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers