Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar

How PXR was Made: A Completely 100% Legitimate Biography

'On this most wonderful day, only a few years ago... how many? Oh well that doesn't matter, the point is, on this day, PXR was finally finished and created to the public. The process, I'm sure is something you've all been wondering, and I am more than happy to elaborate on such details! It is all written in this archive here, where I will tell the tale, of how Pokemon Crossroads was made.

It all started when an evil scourge known as the Spambots United Way assaulted Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums... (okay that's an interesting way to put it, but anyway) and Harry Potter had come unto a few select members of ye Olde PE2K to bring forth a fellowship to take the one ring up Candy Mountain, where she would be coming 'round-

Wait, wait.

Wait.

WAIT.

... hold on just a moment...

This, this isn't right at all!

All of the archives have been replaced with nonsense!

Bad fanfiction!

Worst of all... memes!

The records are all gone! Well this... oh no, this might cost me my job! My blue title! I can't lose that! How will I make relevant, overused Europop references without it! No no no, this won't do, not at all. We need something; we need a story or something to tell the forum members what happened! We need the forum-

That's it, isn't it?

That's undoubtedly it!

You there! Yes, YOU! You can help me reclaim the lost story of how PXR was made, can't you? Of course you can, you're a strapping, capable user of the internet! I have no doubt you can assist me with this conundrum! Quick, help me post some of the story, bit by bit. In fact get anyone else you can to help as well! We need to educate the masses and save my staff position! Quickly now! There is no time to lose!'

The archives of PXR have been lost! It's your job to help me rewrite how PXR was made! This is obviously has to be 103% accurate accounts, and obviously not a parody of any kind, by any means, whatsoever. Help me work on it from start to finish! We need as many details as possible, from all sources! contribute a few sentences at a time, we don't want the overflow of details to be too much and overload the servers! You can post as much as you'd like, but remember, we're going to have a line up so please step back in the queue and let others a chance at some details!

Rules:
    1. PXR Forum rules apply!
    2. Please do not mention any members who may have been banned in the past. This is an absolute no-no.
    3. If you are mentioning a staff member or normal member in your details, you must mention them so they know what details you are submitting. We like to see those likes for approval of accuracy.
    4. Please post after a couple of other members have posted after you. This is more of a guideline than anything else.
    5. You must post at least one sentence in your post. That's it! Feel free to post more!
    6. We are here to have fun, as dire as the situation is!

Disclaimer: This is a parody and should not be taken seriously in any way. Sabi's staff roll is not at risk though she will continue to make Europop puns, regardless of relevance.
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 05-20-2016 at 04:58 AM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

2. This post has been liked by:

ESPERFate 

Standing amidst the darkness of what had happened, @HKim knew something had to be done. He quickly summoned @Saraibre Ryu, who transformed into a glorious blue trumpet. With a mighty blow, an earthshaking TARATANTARA resounded across the world. Those for whom the signal was meant immediately knew and they hurried to his side.

4. This post has been liked by:

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    People from all over came and gathered under the banner. There are those old souls such as @Pokemon Trainer Sarah yet just as many new minds such as @Dash came to make this dream of Harry's come true.

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

6. This post has been liked by:

DashESPER 

?̀͘͜͢?̶̶̵͘?̸͘͢͡͝?̛҉̴?̀ ͘?̢ ͡͠?̧̢͘?̴͟͡?̷̶̢͡ ESPER's Avatar

And t'was not just a gathering of ancient, chosen spirits, old and new!

The mighty bellow of @Saraibre Ryu grasped the hearts of Pokemon wildlife and mere humans,
    much like a young adult car playing music with the BASS turned the heck up, one too many volumes high.

On that cloudy day where the summoner @HKim stood, the very cloudy sky of the ruined history land had separated, leaving but a path of light to shine down on the two. The grass peeks meekly from the ground they stood, accepting the warm embrace of the light, and addOWABLE WOODLAND CREATURES <3<3<3<3<3 came to watch the chosen assimilate to the man and his blue trumpet, glittering and glowing in the bask of the gift of life.

This was not just a summon to remake what was lost of Pokemon Elite Forums 2000, devastated by the Spambots United Way, long slain by the war that had razed this land to become forsaken.

This was the composition of a brand new life.

And so, @HKim lowers the trumpet, cleared his throat...

W̡̋ͥ͊ͩ͌ͥ͂͡Ĥ̅ͨ̍Ȃ͞T̶̔ͪ̆̌͋͊̌̅ͯ ̉̇͊̀́I͊̚͝S͐͑̀ͮͫ̄̑̈͏́ ̐̌́͗̐ͭ͡A͂͋̆ͥ̔ ̛͊ͥ̌̍͑G̉ͬ͑͐̓̃̓͘Ȍ̢̋́D͋̓̽̓ͤ͜ ̌͑͜T̿̈́̒ͧ̚͏Ó̑ ̸̨̈́̐͆̏̅ͭAͮ̃ͬ͛͋ͬͪ̚͏́̕ ͤ̐̍̂̿͂̚N̄͂͗ͤ́Ò̴́̆̓̽̓N̵͆ͫ͐ͫ̋̾ͩ͏B̍̈́̆̒̀Ȩ̊̈́ͮ̋̐͞L̡̈́͑ͥ̈͊͐͘İ̇̔ͮ͂ͤ̃̃͘Eͪͥ̐̊̔ͯ̎ͨ͒͞Vͨͧ̕Eͬ͋R̢ͬ̑ͯ́͗ͨ̐͢

8. This post has been liked by:

Before Harry could speak, a sudden burst of wind blew from the west. Everyone paused in slight shock. But a deafening "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" shook them back to their senses. All eyes were fixed on @Trainer17, whose hat had just been blown off by the gust.
    Last edited by Fate; 05-13-2016 at 07:05 AM.

10. This post has been liked by:

"My hat!" @Trainer17 Tapatalked out, through his SM-G901F.

"We'll help you get your hat back," Harry reassured. "But I'll need your assistance. Your SM-G901F has magical powers of connection. You will be relied upon to spread the message of our new land far and wide, such that more people may join our family and build prosperity."

Sam sent a nod, through his SM-G109F.

The search began for Sam's hat.

Everyone was hard at work, especially @Sans, who thoroughly searched around one pixel at a time. She unearthed many things--including a mysterious bone and an even more mysterious unopened aluminum can that had lost its label--but no Sam's hat.

Just then, @Neo Emolga spoke up. "I've got an idea!" he said. He climbed onto a tall branch of a nearby tree and stretched out his arms, revealing two large pieces of fabric that he had woven to his shirt. With a great leap, Neo began gliding over the group of stunned onlookers.

13. This post has been liked by:

@Neo Emolga soared above the ground, swooping in circles, riding the air currents, as he scanned the ground for anything that could resemble Sam's hat. It was made tougher when he realized he did not know how the hat looked like. Was it flashy? Was it nondescript? Was it a bowler or a fedora? A panama or a boater? An hour flew past before he gave up, exhausted and returned to the ground. Perhaps the hat had been blown off far far away.

@Sans chuckled, "this is why i never make promises."

15. This post has been liked by:

?̀͘͜͢?̶̶̵͘?̸͘͢͡͝?̛҉̴?̀ ͘?̢ ͡͠?̧̢͘?̴͟͡?̷̶̢͡ ESPER's Avatar

And so that majestic, handsome, and obviously the most dashing(but not as much as the blue trumpet, several have argued,) @Neo Emolga soared through the air, fifteen feet off the ground, by the sheer power of DETERMINATION with the aid of his makeshift gliders; his people have truly taught him well, as one account has speculated catching himself and a horde of Emolgas perched on a nearby tree, each shedding a single tear, and drew the first rainbow of the unnamed lands. This momentous event itself was the spark of hope that spurred everyone to look for @Trainer17's precious hat more than ever, even after @Sans had combed every small pixel!

"Heavens, I feel so inspired," gasped @Vigilante Janobii, "more than ever before, I wish to extend my effort to aid this Tapatalking man!"

"As I do the same, my friend!" @Caite-chan concurred.
    @Rival Max simply swooned as the comprehension of the events unfolded before this equally-as-awesome figure.

A voice amongst them peeped, to break the trance that everyone had caught themselves in.
    "My brethren, I see something a-yonder!" exclaimed @Chakramaster, pointing over to...

...Ah, oh dear, several scholars are fighting over the accuracy of the event. R-Regardless, they do all agree that @Chakramaster had noticed something amongst the chaos...
    Last edited by ESPER; 05-13-2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: NEVERMIND WAIT IT STILL KINDA WORKS A BIT
    W̡̋ͥ͊ͩ͌ͥ͂͡Ĥ̅ͨ̍Ȃ͞T̶̔ͪ̆̌͋͊̌̅ͯ ̉̇͊̀́I͊̚͝S͐͑̀ͮͫ̄̑̈͏́ ̐̌́͗̐ͭ͡A͂͋̆ͥ̔ ̛͊ͥ̌̍͑G̉ͬ͑͐̓̃̓͘Ȍ̢̋́D͋̓̽̓ͤ͜ ̌͑͜T̿̈́̒ͧ̚͏Ó̑ ̸̨̈́̐͆̏̅ͭAͮ̃ͬ͛͋ͬͪ̚͏́̕ ͤ̐̍̂̿͂̚N̄͂͗ͤ́Ò̴́̆̓̽̓N̵͆ͫ͐ͫ̋̾ͩ͏B̍̈́̆̒̀Ȩ̊̈́ͮ̋̐͞L̡̈́͑ͥ̈͊͐͘İ̇̔ͮ͂ͤ̃̃͘Eͪͥ̐̊̔ͯ̎ͨ͒͞Vͨͧ̕Eͬ͋R̢ͬ̑ͯ́͗ͨ̐͢

17. This post has been liked by:

A pale figure who was walking towards the group. "Wait a second," Chakra said. "Is that... @Papyrus?"

Voices began talking over voices, all of them in disbelief. Then in unison, they directed their gazes at the figure who was now standing before them. Chakra spoke up: "My dear Pika-pair, what's happened to you? You used to have so much more...flesh."

"NYEH!" she replied.

"What?" everyone wondered.

"NYEH!" she replied again.

With Sam's hat still nowhere to be found and Neo's plan having ended in failure, another problem had suddenly come up. What had happened to Gemma? Why had she been reduced to uttering a single interjection?
    Last edited by Fate; 05-13-2016 at 01:42 PM.

19. This post has been liked by: