Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Worst movie you've seen

What's the worst movie you've seen and why?

Keep in mind this is not a place to just bash a movie--tell us why the movie in question is bad without giving too much away (for those that may still want to watch the movie).

As for me, the worst movie that I've seen was The Master of Disguise--the story had potential, but horrible characters and stupid jokes dragged it down--you know you're in trouble when your hero is named after a nut.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

That stupid The Day the Earth Stood Still movie from 2008. Made no sense and was so boring I nearly fell asleep.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Into the Woods. WTF IS THAT ****??!! If Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp weren't in it, that would be the most awful thing ever created.

I actually thought Master of Disguise was hilarious. xD

if anyone here is interested in truly god-awful movies, please do yourself a favor and go watch birdemic. its a hilariously bad movie and honestly the worst one ive ever seen hands-down

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

This is one of those movies I "walked out" on (we shut it off before it finished). Given, my family has pulled the plug on many movies that weren't what we thought they would be, but this was bloody awful. I'm all for crude, stupid, and disgusting humor. I enjoy South Park, Archer, Drawn Together, and stuff like that. It can work if it's done right, but do it wrong and it'll die in a fire.

Now, I'll admit I can watch a bad horror movie and still laugh at it just for being bad. Sharknado is the perfect example of this. That was so absurd that you could find that to be its saving grace. But Poultrygeist just feels stupid, dumb, disgusting, and a royal waste of time. It wasn't funny, wasn't scary, it was just... come on.

Avatar: The Last Airbender and 50 Shades of Grey.

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    Avatar: The Last Airbender and 50 Shades of Grey.
    Is there a reason why you disliked those two? (although I can understand The Last Airbender--it went painfully slow, and the characters were just shells of their animated selves)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Is there a reason why you disliked those two? (although I can understand The Last Airbender--it went painfully slow, and the characters were just shells of their animated selves)
    I thought it was universally known that those two are the worst of the worst. Literally cannot find anything nice to say about them.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Bulletproof Monk. It's on netflix. I had mates over and we watched it. We genuinely watched the first half p***ing ourselves, thinking its a comedy mocking action movies. Then I jumped on IMBD and saw it wasn't a comedy. Basically Stifler from American Pie is some Kung Fu Master paired with some aisan monk dude.

Quote of the movie.
    See, the thing is,
    life doesn't always work out to plan,
    so be happy with what you've got,
    because you can always get a hot dog.

That wasn't a joke. That was a life lesson they tried to teach.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Troll 2 for sure. It's so badddd!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links