Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

This gym is part of the PXR League! To find out more, visit the PXR Anniversary Gym Challenge thread!

Gym: Roleplay Stage
    Leader: Neo Emolga

THE PXR ANNIVERSARY GYM CHALLENGE
    THE NEO EMOLGA GYM

Welcome to the PXR Anniversary Gym Challenge! It's your mission to get all the badges of the Senior Staff and then take on the Champion HKim!

And the Neo Emolga Gym is one of those gyms! While I'm mainly a role play dude and the Major Challenges (more on those later) focus on the creation of role plays, you don't need to be a role player to get the Pristine Neo Emolga Badge. Trust me, you WANT this badge.

THE NEO EMOLGA BADGE

This is what the Neo Emolga Badge looks like!

This badge, made by the majestic and arcane powers of spriting goddess Speed-X, incorporates pure Emolga awesomeness and is a legendary and most holy relic of incredible power and magic. It incorporates Emolga immortality and possessing it allows you to reincarnate as an Emolga should the worst befall you in your current, non-Emolga state. To me, possessing this badge of mystical prowess is arguably more important than even beating Champion HKim, but unfortunately, you may not feel the same. But you still need this badge to challenge him and get a chance at winning Champion status!

HOW TO WIN THE NEO EMOLGA BADGE

There are TWO ways to get this incredible badge.

METHOD 1 - Complete BOTH Minor Challenges: These minor challenges were made with non-role players in mind, so just in case role playing just is neither your cup of tea or cup of coffee, you could do both of these and still get this badge.

METHOD 2 - Complete ONE Major Challenge: These are Role Play Challenges based on coming up with a cool RP storyline. More details on these later.

MINOR CHALLENGES

Complete both of these to get the Neo Emolga Badge!

★ MINOR CHALLENGE #1 - Create three brand new threads anywhere. They can be in Other Chat, a new game in Fun & Games, a new art gallery thread you've been always meaning to start, or any combination of things like that. Also, those three threads need to have been created after this challenge was posted. Obviously you can't count the stuff you've posted prior to this. :P

AND

★ MINOR CHALLENGE #2 - Complete The Ultimate Neo Emolga Word Search!

Spoiler:

Gaze upon its brilliance, for it encompasses lots of cool Neo Emolga stuff!

HOW TO SUBMIT - Send the links to the three new threads you've created and the completed Ultimate Neo Emolga Word Search by PM (Private Message) DO NOT POST THE COMPLETED WORD SEARCH HERE!!! (posting the three new threads wouldn't be a problem, but it's best to just keep everything together). If everything checks out, I'll confirm it and the epic Neo Emolga Badge is yours!

MAJOR CHALLENGES

With the Major Challenges, you only need to complete ONE of these. These are all based on creating role plays. If you need some tips on making them, I made this Fun and detailed Role Playing Guide. Check it out (especially post #3), as it goes pretty deep into detail and if you're feeling stuck, it could help you think of stuff that will help get you back on your feet!

★ MAJOR CHALLENGE #1 - Create a basic role play with a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon idea/setting where a world of only Pokémon exists. Don't worry about maps, graphics, or even the sign up form, just come up with the best base storyline you can and make it as cool, intriguing, original, and interesting as much as possible. You're also totally free, welcomed, and encouraged to start it as an actual role play!

OR

★ MAJOR CHALLENGE #2 - Create a role play that blends Pokémon with another well-known game franchise, but try not to make it so that others need to have full knowledge of the other game franchise to be able to participate. It helps if you explain things in detail while pretending you are introducing everyone to the other franchise for the first time (chances are very good you are).

HOW TO SUBMIT - Unlike the Minor Challenges, it's totally okay for you to post your completed Major Challenge submissions right here. There is a minimum quality standard here (the role play idea should be pretty detailed, but if it looks to be low quality and is prepared like it was just hastily thrown together in five minutes, I can't really take it like that, or everyone would be putting in low-effort submissions). In both challenges, aim for a storyline that's at least four paragraphs long, although you're free to go all out and dive really into intriguing and captivating details.

Have fun and good luck in your PXR Gym Challenge Adventure!

These legendary ladies and gentlemen have embraced Emolga awesomeness and have earned the Neo Emolga Badge!

★ Fate
    ★ Noblejanobii
    ★ Sou Cleife
    ★ Ghostwriter
    ★ Soulmaster
    ★ ESPER
    ★ AWA1997
    ★ Shruikan

To Claim Your Badge

When you have completed the required challenges, post your results/links to posts here or PM them where indicated. Once you have been approved to earn a badge, you can claim it in the PXR Anniversary Gym Challenge thread! Good luck!
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 05-28-2016 at 06:37 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Senior Administrator

And we have our first victor already! XD

Congrats to Fate for earning the Neo Emolga Badge!

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

And BANG, Noblejanobii is our second winner!

Great job, guys!

Senior Administrator

And we have Sou Cleife as winner #3!

Keep it up, you guys are on fire!

Senior Administrator

And we have Ghostwriter as winner #4! Nicely done, hope you have fun with it!

Senior Administrator

Coming in at #5 is Soulmaster! Nicely done, dude!

Good luck with the rest of them!

Senior Administrator

So many winners already! We're up to #6! Many congrats to ESPER for winning the Neo Emolga Badge!

New RP up for this! (link)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    New RP up for this! (link)
    You didn't actually have to make it an RP, just submitting the storyline would have been okay!

The only thing is the storyline has to be four paragraphs minimum. So please add some more to it if you can, but it's a great start though!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You didn't actually have to make it an RP, just submitting the storyline would have been okay!

The only thing is the storyline has to be four paragraphs minimum. So please add some more to it if you can, but it's a great start though!
    Well, why not make it an actual RP XD

Ok, that's just what I had so far when I had to get up and go, and figured it may be worth it to post it then instead of leaving it and risking losing it. I'll add more when I can.

Also, was I right when I said I thought you'd like the idea?

I edited it. The extra two paragraphs didn't come easy, as I'm not very good at making large posts (I like to get the point out as concisely as possible) but I think it's at least better than normal for me XD @Neo Emolga
    Last edited by AWA1997; 05-13-2016 at 09:13 PM.