The Harmless Superpower Game! 2.0!

Well. Since last time we did this, it got stopped up by confusion about the power to see atoms, I figured it needed a fresh reboot.

So, the goal of the game is to come up with a truly harmless superpower. Sounds simple, right? Eh...Maybe not so much. Because according to TVTropes (tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LethalHarmlessPowers), there's no such thing as a harmless superpower. So, your other goal is to figure out a way for the above power to be harmful.
    RULES BECAUSE RULES
    0: PXR rules. OBVIOUSLY.
    1: You must find a way for the above power to be harmful, to the user or to someone else, before you can post your power.
    2: Your power must have some kind of use. "The ability to blink really fast" is worthless. "The ability to blink so fast that my eyelashes turn into tiny lightning bolt projectiles"? AWESOME.
    3: Try to think outside the box. The weirder, the less people would have randomly thought about it.
    4: When everybody gives up on making it lethal, you win!
    4.5: You probably won't win... But who knows?

So, to start this round off, let's go with...

Invisibility!
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

2. This post has been liked by:

If you turn invisible, people won't be able to see you and you'll be constantly run into in public. At one point you'll probably run into someone who will accidentally knock you over and you'll proceed to get trampled by a herd of people in a public crowded area. Ouch.

But I, on the other hand, have the ability to summon refrigerators filled with food at the clap of my hands.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

You know, the kind you drop on people's heads?

Hm, time for... The ability to... well, let's try what i suggested!
    The ability to blink so fast that my eyelashes turn into tiny lightning bolt projectiles!
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

Yeah, lightning bolt projectiles that could fatally shock people.

Meanwhile, I have the ability to translate my thoughts into PXR posts.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Well, that's fine and dandy until you realize you have no filter, and broadcast EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT OF THE DAY which got you banned.

While you figure out that problem, I choose flight!
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers