Because great things need to be done twice (at least twice!), the Neo Emolga Art Prize Shop returns! And oh snap, my merchandise is now 50% off from last year! No coupons or crazy Neo Emolga Art Prize Shop club membership cards required! You don't even need to download the app (because there is none :P)!

Here, you can redeem PXR Winter Carnival coins for avatars and banners that you can use for just about anything! Or, if you'd like some original hand-drawn artwork from everyone's favorite Emolga, you can buy that here too!

Here's some examples of the kind of stuff I can crank out! Just note that I am kind of a busy guy, so please be patient when waiting for requests to be completed!

For just 40 COINS, you can pick up a fresh new avatar! All the avatars I dish out are 150x150 pixels and will be nifty animated GIFs.

If you'd like an Avatar, just tell me what one Pokémon or character you'd like on it. That's it! I'll handle the rest and I'll make it look cool!

Here's some of the Avatars I've done in the past! What you get will very likely look similar to one of these!

Spoiler:

I can also do non-animated stuff if you'd prefer that! But all Avatars will have an animated effect by default unless you'd like it otherwise! Also, if you'd like text, such as your name, let me know! Just don't ask for too much because it's still a 150x150 space, so anything more than two words might be too much!

So if you'd like an Avatar, just fill out this handy form!

Size (Default 150x150) (Specify a size or just go with "Default" if you're cool with a 150x150!)
Image: (What Pokémon/character you'd like to be in there)
Animated? (Yes or No)
Text? (Yes or No. If yes, no more than two words please!)

With your 75 COINS, you can get a banner! These are larger rectangular-shaped images that go into your signature and they look awesome. When forums were new and I thought banners were the coolest thing, I was determined to learn how to make my own! And boom, here am I today making these babies!

If you'd like to see some examples of my animated banners, here they are!

Spoiler:

Prefer one that's a non-animated PNG? Ha, of course I can make those too! Check these out!

Spoiler:

The default size of a Neo Emolga Art Shop banner is 500x200. If you don't specify a size, this is what you'll get, but if you'd like a different size for yours, just let me know! By default, these will also be animated. If you'd rather have it not be animated, that's totally fine, just let me know and I'll work with that instead!

For banners, you can request up to three Pokémon/characters. I might be able to squeeze in more but it may look crowded, so if possible, try to limit it unless you'd really like me to try and stuff them all in there. It's a kind of "at your own risk" sort of thing.

Size (500x200)? (Specify a size or just say "Default" if you're cool with a 500x200! Easy cheesy.)
Images: (What Pokémon/characters you'd like to be in there. Three as a max is preferred unless you really badly need more in there!)
Animated? (Yes or No)
Text? (Yes or No. If yes, just let me know what you'd like!)

You want both? Oh sure, I can do that! For 100 COINS, you can get a full package of both the Avatar and the Banner! I'll try to make the two similar to each other so they go together as a neat package that will totally look cool on you!

Just make sure you fill out both the form for the Avatar and the form for the Banner!

I can draw, too! I've drawn several Pokémon already and I'm trying to challenge myself into drawing others. I also like stuffing more pictures into my DeviantArt account (Visit me at https://avengerseraph.deviantart.com/!), so chances are good what I make will go up there too!

For 125 COINS, I can draw whatever Pokémon/character you'd like doing whatever you want them to do! And if you drop another 25 COINS into that (150 COINS total), I'll add a background! Here's some examples!

NO BACKGROUND
Spoiler:

WITH BACKGROUND
Spoiler:

NOTE: I'm able to draw most Pokémon and characters, but if by chance I'm having a lot of difficulty with it, I might need to pull back the request, though I'll gladly draw up a substitute item for you!

Here's that request form!

Pokémon/Character(s):
Background? (Costs 25 Extra Coins) (Yes or No. If Yes, note this costs 25 coins extra. Also, if you say yes, describe what you'd like, or you can leave it up to me!)
Extras you'd like: Do you want the Pokémon/character to be wearing/doing/posed in a particular way?

Have fun and keep raking in those coins!