Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well now that I'm somewhat back in working order, it's time for revenge!! Mwhahahaha!

No, do the task Lillian requested.

You need to use seinaru on 4 macroweed fibres, to create the Holy Cloth that we need for the sin purge ritual

... can I strangle them with the cloth?

No. Get to work.

Ughhhh fine. I'm also going to equip the Thundercaller Relic just so that way no one else gets it before I do.

And I'm going to force him to eat an oran, starf, and spelon berry so he can feel all better.

But I like my insanity!
    Focusing on Lillian's request instead of sheer anarchy, you take four of the macroweed fibres, and focus on your holy energy, translating your will and focus into divine rays and wisps of light to take the fibres and weave them into a cloth-like fabric. The divine light weaves and knits the natural fibres into a holy textile that's flawless in creation and design.

It becomes completely pure in ways that would be impossible to achieve through ordinary means in Yaru. When the process is complete and the Seinaru knitting and weaving is finished, you see the Holy Cloth before you, a stark, infinite white that cannot be stained, ripped, shredded, or sullied.

[Pure Cloth] has been added to the Team Inventory.

With that completed, you take the Thundercaller Relic and keep the holy weapon by your side, knowing all too well the Abyss Hunters have already been at the Emissaries' throats many times. At this point, you're hoping they've gotten cocky and their pride will turn into a mistake.

With your work done for the night, you eat a Oran, Starf, and Spelon berry to undo some of the physical, mental, and spiritual trauma that the Abyss and their Enthrallers have inflicted upon you. Feeling better, you now feel ready to get that payback and return the favor.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 6]/8 | Sanity: 7/8 | Purity: 11/12
    Battle Stance: Fight
    Perk: Seinaru | Abilities: Investigate
    Trait: Stealthy
    Equipment: [E: Thundercaller Relic] (1d20 holy damage)
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 11-28-2019 at 03:35 PM.