• Kill all three

0 0%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Should we expose the smuggling ring?

So at the end of this post (haha it's the 420th post), we had a proposal laid out for us that needs to be decided by the day cycle. As we're currently in the day 7 night cycle we have about a day in-game to decide.

For those not wanting to read the post and just wanting a recap, we were asked by Willow the Miltank to figure out who was sneaking around the school at night. Madder hid in the shed and discovered that Sansheel the Poliwhirl and Desnim the Eelektrik were using the school to smuggle a drug known as Sway. They claimed that we should let them go undetected as Sway was helping people in Yaru through depressing times. We have been offered $500SP$ and the [Angel's Dawn] utopian item if we let them go. If a decision is not reached by the day 9 cycle this is the option that will be defaultly taken.

On the flip side, we could tell Willow about the operation and bust them. It's possible as someone (I forget who) suggested, that we could ask Willow to give us any utopian items they find on Sansheel and Desnim's persons, under the assumption that these items will be seized. However, at this point there's no guarantee on that, though it is a good suggestion. Also keep in mind, once the operation completes, there will be no evidence left remaining to hold Sansheel and Desnim accountable, nor will there be enough suspicion to warrant their interrogation to trace down the Sway smuggling network. So this is our one opportunity to bust the ring.

So what are your thoughts? Should we bust the ring or take the bribe?

Also as a general rule since things got out of hand last time, please do not discuss or argue about real world morality in here. Please keep this purely focused on this game. You could potentially discuss the impact Sway will have on the city, but I would rather we focus on the gameplay itself since that has less potential to become a full out argument. I will make the decision myself and lock the thread regardless of discussion if this gets out of hand, since we're supposed to be a team and there's little advantage to threats of quitting the game or mocking other users.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 10-27-2019 at 03:10 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire