Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Single Element Stories [Rating Varies]

These are stories based on an RP series I’ve done called A Single Element, which I got the idea (and name) from a user on Pokefarm 1 back in 2013. I have permission from all members of the first one that I made to use their character’s prior incarnations and, to a limited degree, the current incarnation for backstory purposes.

Some of these stories are retellings and expansions of what has been discussed in the RPs, private RP spin-offs, or discussions of what may be in the past. Others are stories that may not be canon in any way, but that I feel would be interesting to explore. If I get permission from the members of the PXR version I did a few years ago to do the same thing, I will mark both the canonicity of the story and which story it may or may not be canon to. If I don’t get those permissions, I won’t bother to mark the story set.

Note: There may be stories where the backstory appears to be missing. If this occurs, it’s because the story connected to the beginning is not my story, but rather NobleJanobii’s. I will indicate when this is the case.

Canonicity Legend:
    Spoiler:
    Note: As the multiverse does officially exist in this series, no stories are considered “non-canon”.
    Semi-Canon: Based on the canon story, some aspects unconfirmed.
    Canon: An official part of the canon story.
    Alternate Universe (AU): Based on a ‘canon’ story, but takes place in a universe that split at some point.
    Original Story (OS): Not based on any canon story

Universe Legend:
    Spoiler:
    NW: Stories connected to the New World RPs forum version of ASE.
    PXR: Stories connected to the PXR version of ASE
    OS1, OS2, OS3, etc.: Original stories, the number indicates which OS universe it is.

Table of contents:
    Last edited by AWA1997; 10-07-2020 at 12:24 PM.