Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PXR Character Chat

PXR Character Chat

Hey, writers! Want to have some fun with your characters? Welcome to the Character Chat, where everything is made up and the points don’t matter!

Basically, this is a place where you can dump your characters and have them interact with each other and other author’s characters in a setting outside of your story! I could go on to say how it’d be helpful with your writing—helping you identify with your character and flesh them out and what have you—but mostly, it’s just dang fun. Do it for practice, or do it for the lulz!

Characters from all kinds of places are welcome: RP’s, GCEA, ASB, Comics, and so on, so forth. Also, they don’t have to be strictly from Pokémon stories, and canon characters are also acceptable! No limit, no problem!

There’s only two rules you need to follow:

1st—Respect all authors and their characters! (Don’t be bunnying and such)
    2nd—Follow all PXR forum rules! Keep swearing down to minimum!

And that’s it! Now, before you get too crazy, here’s one last caveat—it would be helpful for you to have a reference post where you keep a list of your characters and their information, so other authors can keep track. I’ll be keeping track of these in this post as best as I can.

Without further ado, let the games begin!

Last edited by FedoraChar; 02-02-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame