Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Story Ideas Lounge

Have you got ideas for stories that you just can't fully develop? Do you need a little bit of inspiration from other members? If so, then you're in the right place!

Welcome to the Story Ideas Lounge (we have cookies! )! Here you can discuss ideas for stories you have, and see how to improve them, with the help of other members. Basically, this is like the RP Café, only its Writing equivalent.

Rules:
    1. Only constructive criticism. Try not to tell someone that their story is awful, or that they should give up on it immediately.
    2. Be respectful. Very similar to the last point, don't disrespect people, or their ideas.
    3. Have fun!

I'll kickstart things with an idea of mine;

Spoiler:
    I haven't fleshed it out much yet (it is still in the development stages), but I want to do a story that focusses on young love. I'd like to start it off as someone falling in love with a person way out of their league (or vice versa, with the out of the league person falling for the in their league one). As time goes on, their relationship would be put under scrutiny and pressure, which results in ordeals they'll have to overcome. Will it work out for them, or will there be too much water under the bridge for them to stay a couple?
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 08-20-2016 at 02:17 PM.