As requested, this is an overall background and layout directory for all the Stalkers that were ever presented in Seasons 1 through 5 (note that the material for Season 1 was originally in MS Word, so the formatting didn’t quite carry over in the nice and neat format that Season 2 through 5 will have, but the material is still there, albeit not quite as detailed as later seasons). While I’d say most of the content was found and uncovered, there’s plenty of interesting stuff that wasn’t, so if you want to open up a fresh can of nostalgia or see what didn’t quite get the chance to get uncovered, you’ve come to the right place! Individual Stalkers have their content tucked away in spoilers as there’s an IMMENSE amount of stuff, including a lot of huge graphics.

Credits also go out to Suicune’s Fire, as a lot of the material in Season 2 is hers and the entirety of Season 4 was her own creation (graphics and content). Yeah, I miss her, the stuff she did for this was amazing. Credits also go out to Chakramaster for some of the content and ideas he had for Karrasin and Ferghus for Season 3.

Although you probably already know, some of the content is pretty gruesome, but I just want to give that forewarning and reminder. Enjoy!