Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Interesting ruleset! Hopefully it'll help you survive the post game somewhat since you might have a decent team by then haha
    Well, my run already suffered it's first loss (not going to spoil who), so that should be a good indicator on how this is going to go. ^^;;
    At least I can take a break from drawing the comic for a hot minute, since I've got pages queued up for the 4th, 7th, and 11th, so that should give me a bit of time to plan for how I'm going to move forward in my run.
    Anyway, on the 14th, Mae is officially dropped into Hisui like a sack of bricks, and expect to see a number of cameos in there.
    EDIT: Correction, the page slated for the 14th is complete. Now I'm gonna take a break.
    Last edited by DayBreak; 03-02-2022 at 09:14 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DayBreak View Post
    Well, my run already suffered it's first loss (not going to spoil who), so that should be a good indicator on how this is going to go. ^^;;
    At least I can take a break from drawing the comic for a hot minute, since I've got pages queued up for the 4th, 7th, and 11th, so that should give me a bit of time to plan for how I'm going to move forward in my run.
    Anyway, on the 14th, Mae is officially dropped into Hisui like a sack of bricks, and expect to see a number of cameos in there.
    EDIT: Correction, the page slated for the 14th is complete. Now I'm gonna take a break.
    Ohohoho very exciting!! Can’t wait to see it then!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire