Ughhh, okay, I'm sorry for being so missing in action lately. I look at the days I last did updates and I'm like no way, it couldn't have been that long ago but eh, that's the truth. I definitely need to budget some of my time in better ways. :P

Since I haven't been quite on top of this lately, I'm broadening the open window people have to submit actions (though you can still submit them after the submission window, but I will move along if time is up and there's nothing else that's submitted). I've been now giving four days to submit actions but if you guys need extra time because I've been kind of lax with updating (busy with other stuff, too) and you haven't been checking the forum quite as often for Stalkers updates because they've been a bit more spaced out lately, please let me know.

Also, if certain things don't quite make sense and you need some clarity on things (especially the rituals since this is something totally new that's going on and may not make 100% sense compared to traditional Sin Purge rituals from previous Seasons), please don't hesitate to ask! I'm also not against giving hints if you think you might need them!