Before you on the outskirts of town lies the old farmstead owned by Benni the Appletun. As you arrive with your fellow Savants at the farm, it seems you have no place to stay for the time being, although it seems Benni was almost expecting your arrival. She seems welcoming, although somber and lonely.

“Welcome,” she tells you, smiling a bit though feeling nervous. “Someone left me a note and asked if I would be willing to give you a place to stay. They told me you would be trying to help us…”

She shivers a bit, looks away for a moment, and then looks back to you.

“Please… help us…” she begs.

After regaining her composure, she shows you around the old farmstead, which still seems to be in working order and shows how much care Benni has put into it, although she has been trying it all by herself without much help.

She has had a few empty beds available for you, as well as plenty of storage space. You get the feeling with the size of the farm and the homestead, there used to be a much bigger family here at one point, but now it’s only Benni by herself. You have the feeling simply being here, helping the town, and simply giving her more company than the ghosts of yesterday has already slightly lifted her spirits up.

Now that you’re here, you’re hoping you can prove her hospitality was placed in the right hands…

This is the place for Savant chat and for discussing plans, tactics, what to do next, and can also be used for working out puzzle solutions (if you submit them here, please mention me so I can check the solution!)

Just some easy to follow ground rules:

• Be kind, be friendly, be considerate! You're all on the same team, it's not a competition. The Demoni are your enemies, not your fellow Savants!
  • New members are ALWAYS welcome! I understand that while we have a few Stalkers RPG veterans who have been with us since Season 1 in the Legacy Version, I get that new people are always coming by. And that's still awesome, it's great to have everyone along!
  • You are totally welcome to meta-game and do some role play in here. Heck, we've even had fan art made, so that's totally welcome as well! Also, you never know who else may swing by this old steel mill while your mission is ongoing...
  • If you have any questions, please ask them in the Q&A thread! Although if you forget by chance, not a biggie, I'll still try to answer them.
  • You are totally welcome to make additional discussion threads beyond this one. It can be useful if you just want your own personal staging area to review notes, or make a poll in order to work out a team decision. That's been done in the past!

Also, you're totally free (and encouraged!) to use PMD portraits whenever you speak.

[imgfloat=left]imageLinkHere[/imgfloat]

Text here! It will appear in the middle if it's two lines down. But if you're saying a lot, you might want to have it one line up.
In practice:

Cheers and good times!

PSMD Mugshot resource (no gen 7 or 8, sorry!): here!
Party icon sprites resource: here!

News and Updates:
  • [4/28/2022] Threads coming up, stay tuned!
  • [5/1/2022] - Starting date is 5/6/2022! Be there!

Useful Links: