Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    Wait...where did anyone ever say this would be required? :P lol, of course it would be optional. xD it just makes it more convenient for people who want to...well, more conveniently share their Friend Codes! :o

Whoops, forgot to tag @Papyrus
    Oh I might have misread that. xD I thought, like the location, post number etc., it would just be added as text under that so it would be there permanently. Or something.

I'm thinking a little icon next to a person's username would be cute, though. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Papyrus View Post

Oh I might have misread that. xD I thought, like the location, post number etc., it would just be added as text under that so it would be there permanently. Or something.

I'm thinking a little icon next to a person's username would be cute, though. Maybe.
    Yeah, I think they'd be similar to the location field since apparently that doesn't show up unless you've submitted text into it (which I just now tried for myself). Hahah no prob, I was just like "whoa lol wut I don't think we're on the same page here ._. "

The icon next to the name would be cute, if we decide to do this but go the simpler route. :D itd most likely only be able to show up in actual posts, though; not like literally in their usernames or anything to which it shows up everywhere.

Actually, thinking back, I remember an old forum I used to go to: you could set an image or row of images between your username and avatar. It was really cute...I think it was a proboards feature, actually!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    Yeah, I think they'd be similar to the location field since apparently that doesn't show up unless you've submitted text into it (which I just now tried for myself). Hahah no prob, I was just like "whoa lol wut I don't think we're on the same page here ._. "

The icon next to the name would be cute, if we decide to do this but go the simpler route. :D itd most likely only be able to show up in actual posts, though; not like literally in their usernames or anything to which it shows up everywhere.

Actually, thinking back, I remember an old forum I used to go to: you could set an image or row of images between your username and avatar. It was really cute...I think it was a proboards feature, actually!
    Oh, okay then! In that case I don't mind it, if it doesn't show up unless text is input. And yeah, I can be confusing sometimes, so understandable. xD

That would be fine, I just thought maybe one icon would be better over six or so. I don't want my posbit all cluttered! And that way I could have a cute little Latias icon next to my username! Unless I decided to switch it out for Pikachu or Vaporeon, aha. Maybe icons instead of user titles as a viable option? If they can't go next to your username.

4. This post has been liked by: