Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Alyssa Drake
    Hallway
    @Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii @Chakramaster

Alyssa watched as the Pikachu and Pachirisu spoke, before the Pikachu ran off, and the Pachirisu dug a wallet out of the pants, showing Alyssa a picture of a trainer and the Pikachu. Alyssa was surprised at how smart this Pokemon was, knowing to show her its trainer.

"Is this your trainer?" Alyssa asked, "Come on, I'll help you find him, and help you find Avery, Gloria."

Alyssa began scooping up the clothes, and putting them in her bag, noticing just how much clothes there were, as well as the Pokeballs attached to the belts.

"Wow, you really are a pair of little outlaws." Alyssa laughed, "I will have to let your trainer know to keep a closer eye on you."

Before they could respond otherwise, Alyssa scopped up Gloria and the Pachirisu, carrying them against her chest, something she definitely would not have done had she known the Pachirisu was actually a twenty something year old man, especially in her swimsuit...

"You're a little too heavy for me to carry with these guys, but are you fine to walk?" Alyssa asked the Buizel, before starting to walk in the direction of the Pikachu, "I'm sure your trainer is around somewhere..."

2. This post has been liked by: