Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Actually that's a good point.

Guys! You can sign up to multiple taskforces if you want, however, you must be able to be an active part in both and leave room for others too. :D

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'll work on programming a basic overworld RPG frame. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

3. This post has been liked by:

@Bulbasaur that's great, feel free to join in with other aspects if you want too. :)
    I've signed up for the Art and Lore taskforces, with the lore taskforce I'm mainly wanting to handly the art side of it, as in the landscape concepts etc.

I'm going to post one or two suggestions in the Pokemon concept thread, Would it be ok if we allow double posting in that thread (as long as it's a max of two posts in a row) due to the way the selection for the pokedex will work (Each post in that thread can be liked by people and the most liked posts will be chosen to become part of the dex, so it would be preferred if there was only one concept per post)

Do you guys think we should come up with the game titles now, or once we have a few more bits and pieces sorted out?
    Last edited by Coru; 01-24-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Senior Moderator

@Coru

I would wait until we have a few more details ironed out.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

How is Éire pronounced? "ee-EYE-ah" (or "ee-EYE-r" for those who harden their Rs)? Is it a good idea to have an accent in the title? xD Because I feel like that just confuses people a little. Also, low-key triggered that there's no 'o' in the name. XD

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

I've always said it "Air-ruh", but that's just me.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Suicune's Fire

I've always said it "Air-ruh", but that's just me.
    Ooh. Well we should probably figure that out then, ahaha.

Senior Moderator

@Suicune's Fire

I think "Air-ruh" makes the most sense, and is the easiest to say, unless someone else has a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Suicune's Fire

I think "Air-ruh" makes the most sense, and is the easiest to say, unless someone else has a better idea.
    I guess; it's just not super obvious how to say it based on the spelling is my concern.

11. This post has been liked by:

We could change the spelling slightly to make it more obvious. It doesn't need to be literally the word it is based off, it could just be the origin. The pronunciation i found was Air-Uh So we could change the spelling to Eirah or Eiruh or just simply Airuh/Airah or something. What do you guys think.
    Lets continue the progress. Sign up guys and suggest some pokemon :D
    We currently have:
    Art Taskforce: 3 members
    Lore & Overworld taskforce: 2 members
    Character taskforce: 1 member
    Pokedex taskforce: no members