View Poll Results: What Region Should this take place in?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kanto

0 0%
  • Johto

0 0%
  • Hoenn

1 11.11%
  • Sinnoh

0 0%
  • Unova

2 22.22%
  • Kalos

0 0%
  • A Super Region (like Pangea)

4 44.44%
  • Other

2 22.22%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@AWA1997
    1. Because you chose Fallout! I should have known.
    2. So, just to make sure I've got this right. I can have Fennekin, but not Delphox. I can have Azurill and Marill, but not Azumarill. And I can have Budew and Roselia, but what about Roserade since you can have a level 1-5 Roserade.
    3. Ha! @Steven_Six told you he'd know! And I figured it was worth posing Awa, no pressure.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
    @AWA1997
    1. Because you chose Fallout! I should have known.
    2. So, just to make sure I've got this right. I can have Fennekin, but not Delphox. I can have Azurill and Marill, but not Azumarill. And I can have Budew and Roselia, but what about Roserade since you can have a level 1-5 Roserade.
    3. Ha! @Steven_Six told you he'd know! And I figured it was worth posing Awa, no pressure.
    1. Ah. Well I don't know many other game franchises. If it were just franchises in general, I would've asked you if you'd think Flare would be mad about me sort of borrowing Pokemon Defense Academy, with some tweaks of course.
    2. I'm not sure if I'd count Roserade as a special condition evolution or not, but you're right everywhere else.
    3. XD Ok, then. And, yeah, I'm just thinking of how the legendaries would work because I'm sure they would've already fixed the world in 200 years unless they were working with Vault Tec as the vaults' Overseers, and if we did that, then the Shaymin would be a minor character, and I don't think you'd want that.

Also, did you see the poll?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    1. Ah. Well I don't know many other game franchises. If it were just franchises in general, I would've asked you if you'd think Flare would be mad about me sort of borrowing Pokemon Defense Academy, with some tweaks of course.
    2. I'm not sure if I'd count Roserade as a special condition evolution or not, but you're right everywhere else.
    3. XD Ok, then. And, yeah, I'm just thinking of how the legendaries would work because I'm sure they would've already fixed the world in 200 years unless they were working with Vault Tec as the vaults' Overseers, and if we did that, then the Shaymin would be a minor character, and I don't think you'd want that.
    1. I actually had thought of that when I was looking at the roleplay thing too but decided against it. XD
    2. Well Roserade isn't the only one like that. Raichu, Wigglytuff, Clefable, the Eeveelutions, Togekiss, Lucario, Chimecho, Honchkrow, and Mismagius are some of the others that could fall into this category off the top of my head.
    3. Unless the minor legendaries were locked in the vaults too to keep them from meddling or something. Like the bigger legendaries tricked them into believing that the situation was too dangerous for them.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire